Carlos Moya - News and More
Do you like Carlos Moya?Full name is Carlos Moya Llompart...Began playing tennis at age six...Writes left-handed...Parents, Andres and Pilar; older sister, Begona; older brother, Andr ... Read Full Bio
- Big 3 - Djokovic, Nadal, Federer - Assemble For Final Masters In Paris
- for the first time in tournament play since a his epic US Open title over Daniil Medvedev. And his first event as a married man! Carlos Moya discussed Nadal's rest period. "It's strange because Rafa rested for a bit, then returned at the Laver Cup," Moya told ATPTennis.com. "F...
- Roger Federer Explained In November Why So Many Top Players Are Injured: They Are Old!
- are 10 players 30 or older in the Top 20. Ten years ago at the start of the 2008 season there were just two (Guillermo Canas - 30, Carlos Moya - 31). And 20 years ago at the start of the 1998 season there just one (Thomas Muster - 30). 30+ AGED PLAYERS TO START THE SEASON 2018 ...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- course is not impossible but almost." But next year he'll be without Uncle Toni who was coaching for a final time at a Slam this week. Moya, though, has proven a worthy replacement so I don't expect any letdown next season. Why would you from Rafa? ...
- Rafael Nadal Unsure If He's Playing Better Than Ever, But He's Happy!
- year, Nadal finished with just two titles in three finals, so clearly he's playing better and maybe some of that credit can go to Carlos Moya who signed on with Rafa at the start of the season. ...
- Uncle Toni Says This Will Be The Last Year He Travels With Rafa
- and I will dedicate exclusively to our academy in Manacor," Toni was quoted as saying to Il Tennis Italiano. Rafa just hired Carlos Moya a few months ago in a partnership that has started well, with Nadal reaching the Australian Open final. However, Nadal turns 31 in early...
- Rafael Nadal: Facing Milos Raonic Is Going To Be A Tough Match For Me
- aggressive." Raonic says he's at the tail end of a recovery from a cold and will be ready to take on Nadal and his former coach Carlos Moya. "With the way things are going, getting better and better," Raonic said. "I can't imagine myself struggling in 48 hours or 36 hours, ho...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- know who he was going to play, but he was looking forward to it. He remembered back to 1998 when he was in your situation playing Carlos Moya in Marseilles, who was ranked 4; he beat Moya. What sort of mindset did you take into a match against the world No. 2?RYAN HARRISON: Well, ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- first time you faced a top star and what that situation was like for you?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. For me it was the first time I played Carlos Moya in Marseilles. I got a wildcard, and he was 4, 3 or 4 in the world, and later on actually became world No. 1 here in Indian Wells.I was abl...
- Rafael Nadal Has Added Carlos Moya To His Coaching Team
- Will Carlos Moya Really Add Anything To Rafael Nadal's Game?
- Nadal To Face Raonic In Friday Brisbane QF Moya Bowl; Thiem v Dimitrov Undercard
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- Rafael Nadal: Over Long Run Moya Can Bring Me Positive Results, And I Think I Can Play 3 More Years
- Milos Raonic Explains The Hiring Of New Coach Carlos Moya