Dominic Thiem - News and More
Do you like Dominic Thiem?Parents are Wolfgang and Karin, who are both tennis coaches; one younger brother, Moritz, who also plays...Idols growing up were Stefan Koubek and Jurgen Melzer ... Read Full Bio
- Dominic Thiem Won't Need Wrist Surgery!
- hasn't been much good news on the Dominic Thiem front, but today the former US Open champion announced he will not need surgery to fix his injured wrist. "I was in Belgium to decide if I need surgery on my wrist or not and luckily I have very, very good news. I wonâ€™t need t...
- Novak Djokovic: It's A Tough Loss To Swallow, I Was Below Par With My Game
- transition in the coming year, a shake-up at the top of the game? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think it has already started in a way, with Dominic Thiem winning here last year. Daniil, I don't know if he's No. 1 now or is soon-to-be No. 1. Look, it's normal. The transition was inevitable. ...
- US Open Men's Preview: Can Anyone Stop Novak Djokovic From History?
- Djokovic ALEXANDER ZVEREV Alexander Zverev was points from winning his first Slam a year ago in New York, but up two sets on Dominic Thiem it didn't go his way. Nor has the news cycle of late. The German has just been hit with further allegations of abuse from a former girlfrie...
- Serena Williams Is Out Of The US Open
- i resumes, if at all. Serena will turn 40 on September 29. Serena joins fellow US Open champions Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem, Stan Wawrinka and Juan Martin del Potro. Serena is currently ranked No. 22. She'll likely drop out of the Top 40. ...
- Rafael Nadal's Shuts Down 2021 Season, No US Open
- be back and I will be back the right way.â€ť Nadal, who also missed the US Open, joins fellow Slam champions Roger Federer and Dominic Thiem among those ending their seasons early. Juan Martin del Potro is expected to follow soon. Djokovic will once again be the lone Big 3 mem...
- Dominic Thiem's 2021 Season Is Over After Wrist Flare-Up
- Thiem has announced his 2021 is finished. The 27-year-old injured his right wrist in Mallorca just before Wimbledon after two months of rehab, Thiem had another flare-up with the wrist last week and has since been advised to take more time off to recover. "I want to update ...
- Struggling Coria Stays Alive at ATP Amersfoort
- 21-11, will play Marc Gicquel.Gicquel advanced to the second quarterfinal of his seven-year professional career in beating Dutch wild card Thiemo de Bakker 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours and eight minutes.The Frenchman lost to compatriot Gael Monfils in the Metz quarterfinals last year.-...
- Coria Outlasts Wildcard for 1st Win Since April
- The Spaniard Martin breezed past countryman Albert Montanes 6-2, 6-2 while Calleri defeated Denis Gremelmayr 6-2, 7-6(5). Dutch wild card Thiemo De Bakker, playing in his career first ATP-level event, upset No.8 seed Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-3 in one hour, 23 minutes.-- ATP...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem, Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka; French Open SFs Picks And Pans
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- 2018 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- Federer Stunned By Millman At US Open, Djokovic Through; Nadal v Thiem Tues.
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans