Dominic Thiem - News and More
Do you like Dominic Thiem?Parents are Wolfgang and Karin, who are both tennis coaches; one younger brother, Moritz, who also plays...Idols growing up were Stefan Koubek and Jurgen Melzer ... Read Full Bio
- Laver Cup Won't Move Weeks, Will Go Against French Open (It's Roger v Rafa!)
- will play his event and Nadal will go to Paris, but what about the other players? Novak Djokovic, Team8 member Alexander Zverev, Dominic Thiem, Stan Wawrinka, etc. Laver Cup has very little history but would likely be able to pay players up front, and many would be hungry for th...
- Thiem Makes Return In Rio
- his final run at the Australian Open, Dominic Thiem will make his return to his favorite clay surface in Rio this week. Thiem will be heavily favored in his first clay event since the summer. The Austrian will be up against players like Dusan Lajovic, Guido Pella, Cristia...
- Roger Federer To Play Just French Open During 2020 Clay Season
- stauffer (@staffsky) February 13, 2020 Last year, in his return to clay for the first time since 2016, Federer reached the Madrid (Thiem) and Rome (w/o v Tsitsipas) QFs before a run to the French Open semifinals where he lost to Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-4, 6-2. After his semifi...
- Djokovic Downs Thiem In 5 Sets For 8th Australian Open Title
- Djokovic won his 8th Australian Open title coming from two sets to one down to defeat Dominic Thiem 4-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 in four hours Sunday night in Melbourne. Djokovic remains a perfect 8-0 in the final after authoring his very first 2-1 sets down comeback in a Grand Sl...
- 2020 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem
- decades's first Grand Slam will be decided tonight as Novak Djokovic battles Dominic Thiem for the 2020 Australian Open title This will be their 11th meeting, first in a final. Djokovic leads 6-4 but Thiem has won four of the last meetings including two straight in Grand Slam p...
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem For The Australian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- final at the Australian Open is very much chalk. Few would not have picked Novak Djokovic to return to the final and I don't think Dominic Thiem is much of an outsider. Thiem does his best work on the clay but has proven he can do damage on hard courts, doing well at Indian Wells ...
- Struggling Coria Stays Alive at ATP Amersfoort
- 21-11, will play Marc Gicquel.Gicquel advanced to the second quarterfinal of his seven-year professional career in beating Dutch wild card Thiemo de Bakker 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours and eight minutes.The Frenchman lost to compatriot Gael Monfils in the Metz quarterfinals last year.-...
- Coria Outlasts Wildcard for 1st Win Since April
- The Spaniard Martin breezed past countryman Albert Montanes 6-2, 6-2 while Calleri defeated Denis Gremelmayr 6-2, 7-6(5). Dutch wild card Thiemo De Bakker, playing in his career first ATP-level event, upset No.8 seed Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-3 in one hour, 23 minutes.-- ATP...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem, Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka; French Open SFs Picks And Pans
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- 2018 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- Federer Stunned By Millman At US Open, Djokovic Through; Nadal v Thiem Tues.
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans