Dominic Thiem - News and More
Do you like Dominic Thiem?Parents are Wolfgang and Karin, who are both tennis coaches; one younger brother, Moritz, who also plays...Idols growing up were Stefan Koubek and Jurgen Melzer ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Opts Out Of US Open, Djokovic Returns With 7 Of Top 10
- or Federer, it's first Slam without either since the 1999 US Open! Three-time champion Novak Djokovic will be the top seed with Dominic Thiem, 2019 finalist Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev among the current high seeds. Fabio Fognini, Stan Wawrinka, Nick...
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Among The Cincinnati Masters Entrants, But Who's Really Playing?
- Madison Keys are expected, which isn't much of a surprise. But the tournament included Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic along with Dominic Thiem and Grigor Dimitrov on the entry list. Nadal has been practicing on clay and has not committed to going to the U.S. for tennis. But he c...
- Novak Djokovic's Coach, Goran Ivanisevic, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- fact that Ivanisevic did test negative twice before his positive is concerning since Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem all tested negative as well. While Zverev and Cilic have opted to self-quarantine, Thiem continues to play exos. View this post...
- Kyrgios Calls Djokovic's Tour Boneheaded...And He's Right!
- Zverev and Marin Cilic both released statements that they were negative. Another headliner on the 4-week "Tour" Dominic Thiem was negative, but he's now in France for the UTS. Djokovic's problem here is he put together this tour with total disregard for the viru...
- Borna Coric, Two Coaches Also Test Positive For COVID After Adria Tour
- in contact with me for the last few days gets tested!" he wrote on social media. Coric, along with Novak Djokovic, Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, and others, was part of Djokovic's Adria Tour. Zverev and Cilic have both announced negative tests. Djokovic repor...
- Grigor Dimitrov Becomes First Big Tennis Name To Test Positive For Coronavirus
- Andrey Rublev. But the Bulgarian's revelation cancelled the finale. Last week, Dimitrov joined Djokovic, Alexander Zverev and Dominic Thiem among others in Belgrade for the event which had fans in attendance and plenty of non-social distancing moments. There was even a heavil...
- Struggling Coria Stays Alive at ATP Amersfoort
- 21-11, will play Marc Gicquel.Gicquel advanced to the second quarterfinal of his seven-year professional career in beating Dutch wild card Thiemo de Bakker 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours and eight minutes.The Frenchman lost to compatriot Gael Monfils in the Metz quarterfinals last year.-...
- Coria Outlasts Wildcard for 1st Win Since April
- The Spaniard Martin breezed past countryman Albert Montanes 6-2, 6-2 while Calleri defeated Denis Gremelmayr 6-2, 7-6(5). Dutch wild card Thiemo De Bakker, playing in his career first ATP-level event, upset No.8 seed Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-3 in one hour, 23 minutes.-- ATP...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem, Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka; French Open SFs Picks And Pans
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- 2018 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- Federer Stunned By Millman At US Open, Djokovic Through; Nadal v Thiem Tues.
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans