Ekaterina Bychkova - News and More
- Nationality: RUS ()
- Birthdate: June 05, 1985
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: Pro (2000)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Ekaterina Bychkova?
Coached by mother, Liudmila Bychkova ... Father's name is Andrey Bychkov ... Introduced to tennis by mother; began playing at Spartak and Chajka tennis clubs . ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- WTA Legalizes Guarantees, Kuzy Afraid of Ban: Tennis-X Notes
- I want to enjoy the tour like the other players."
LACKING INTEGRITY -- The Tennis Integrity Unit has fined 24-yearold Russian Ekaterina Bychkova $5,000 and barred her from playing for 30 days once they found out she failed to report she was asked to provide inside information and thr...
- 14-Year-Old Gets Main Draw Wildcard, World No. 13 Bartoli in Qualifying at WTA PVB
- one event on the minor-league ITF circuit, losing in the first round earlier this year at Fort Walton Beach (Fla.) to Russian Ekaterina Bychkova. The 8th grader is ranked No. 5 in the U.S. in the Girl's 14 rankings.Meanwhile, world No. 13 Marion Bartoli was not offered a main draw wi...
- Safin Miffed; Ivanovic, Federer Into 2nd Round at US Open
- (2) Jelena Jankovic vs. Sofia Arvidsson, (23) Lindsay Davenport vs. Alisa Kleybanova, and an all-Ekaterina all-Russian in Ekaterina "The" Bychkova "is Back" vs. Ekaterina Makarova.
TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS
BOMBS OVER BANGALORE: The September ATP event in Bangalore, ...
- Odesnik, Venus Advance at French Open
- on the day, but Top 10-seeded players finishing were (3) Jelena Jankovic (d. Monica Niculescu) and (10) Patty Schnyder (d. Ekaterina Bychkova).
Highlights of Tuesday's schedule includes the fragile (22) Amelie Mauresmo vs. Olga Savchuk, an all-Russian in (1) Maria Sharapova vs....
- Serena Williams, Jankovic the Favorites in Miami Semifinals
- down 5-1 in the third set and saved five match points against Sofia Arvidsson, while Zvonareva rallied from 63 30 down against Ekaterina Bychkova.
Jankovic has been to three Tier I finals before, all last year, winning at Charleston and Rome and finishing runnerup at Toronto; Zvonare...
- Sharapova Wins, Plays Again at French Open
- Vakulenko 6-4, 6-1.Seeded winners Wednesday were (1) Justine Henin (d. Paszek), (2) Maria Sharapova (d. Loit), (3) Svetlana Kuznetsova (d. Bychkova, bagel in the first), (4) Jelena Jankovic (d. Castano), (5) Amelie Mauresmo (d. Granville, bagel in the first), (6) Nicole Vaidisova (d. Am...