Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- Andy Murray Delays Comeback To Tennis
- announcing his withdrawal from the Australian Open, it was hoped that Andy Murray would recover in time for the February indoor events, but the Scot has now pulled out of those tournaments as well. "The bone bruising is taking longer to heal than first thought, so I won’t be...
- Aussies Win ATP Cup QF Thriller Over Brits, Russians Roll; Nadal, Djokovic In Action Fri.
- up with the goods saving four match points -- one with a De Minaur backhand winner off a serve -- to take it 3-6, 6-3, 18-16 over Jamie Murray and Joe Salisbury. "It was unreal. The adrenaline has kind of worn off and I'm exhausted after that match. It was awesome," Kyrgios said...
- Wawrinka Lone Top 20 In Doha
- run into Frenchmen Jeremy Chardy and Adrian Mannarino. The 34-year-old Wawrinka made the Doha final way back in 2008 when he lost to Andy Murray. Wawrinka finished 2019 beating Novak Djokovic in the US Open fourth round before losing to Daniil Medvedev. He went on to make the fina...
- Nishikori Withdraws From Australian Open
- for all the support." The announcement was made on Nishikori's 30th birthday. Nishikori follows the recent withdrawals of Andy Murray, 2019 semifinalist Lucas Pouille and former champion Victoria Azarenka. ...
- Andy Murray Won't Make The Trip To Australia
- to a lingering pelvic injury, Andy Murray has withdrawn from the upcoming Australia swing which includes the ATP Cup and the Australian Open. Murray, who underwent hip surgery 11 months ago, couldn't train properly earlier this month to the ailment. “I’ve worked so hard t...
- Andy Murray Sliding Into The New Year
- Murray missed a two-week training block in Miami this month due to a groin injury, but is back getting ready for 2020. Today, the Scot posted a video of his work out on the slide board, doing exercises common to speed skaters. Of course they apply to Murray who is returning fro...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes