Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- Defending Champs Djokovic, Osaka Named US Open Top Seeds
- top woman to withdrew while the men saw former champion Juan Martin Del Potro and former finalist Kevin Anderson both pull put. And Andy Murray opted to now play the event. The draw will be made on Thursday with Roger Federer's placement in the balance. Will he draw Djokovic in h...
- Andy Murray Won't Be At The US Open
- accepting a wildcard into the Winston-Salem singles Thursday, Andy Murray now says he won't play any doubles (or singles) and the US Open, and he'll skip the tournament so he can focus on more singles training for the fall and hope for a full return in January. "I'm not going ...
- Andy Murray Accepts Singles Wildcard Into Winston-Salem
- Murray officially accepted a wildcard into the Winston-Salem singles event which begins next week. Murray, who made his singles return Monday in a loss to Richard Gasquet, wants more matches. "I've taken the wild card to play Winston-Salem. It'll be my first time playing the...
- Murray Ousted In Cincinnati Return; Federer, Djokovic Tuesday
- Murray's return to singles play was shortlived as the former No. 1 was bounced out of the Cincinnati draw by Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-4. While Murray moved decently, he was really troubled by a poor serving day. The Scot was broken three times and won just 42% of second serves. ...
- Andy Murray Says He Will Not Play The US Open
- his first singles match in seven months, Andy Murray says he will not give it a go at the US Open in singles. Speaking after a loss to Richard Gasquet in Cincinnati, Murray said he would play men's doubles and possibly mixed. And that the US Open wasn't going to hold one f...
- Murray Returns To Singles Monday In Cincinnati; Sharapova, Venus, Kyrgios Also In Action
- Murray will headline the first full day of play Monday at Cincinnati. The former No. 1 hasn't played singles since undergoing hip surgery just after the Australian Open. With a chance of never coming back to singles, Murray announced his return last week, which could also hint ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes