Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- Devastated Andy Murray Won't Play The Australian Open
- Murray's positive COVID test won't allow him to play the Australian Open, the former No. 1 confirmed on Friday. Just over a week ago, the Scot announced a positive test, but the Australian Open didn't rule out the 5-time finalist from making a return trip. Today, Murray ende...
- Andy Murray Tests Positive For COVID, Australian Open Not Ruled Out?
- Murray has tested positive for COVID-19 per a release from the Australian Open. The Scot is quarantining at home in the UK and reports suggest the former No. 1 is doing well with minor symptoms. The positive test -- his first -- means Murray was unable to board one of the chart...
- Isner, Garin Headline ATP Delray Beach
- to now, along with Antalya, open the season. Not surprisingly, the tournament was hit hard with big name withdrawals including Andy Murray, Milos Raonic, Kei Nishikori and defending champion Reilly Opelka who withdrew earlier today. The tournament will be left with former ch...
- Novak Djokovic Clinches 6th Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- have more success and break more records in a sport I love with all my heart.” It is the 16th time in the past 17 years (except Andy Murray in 2016) that the year-end No. 1 has been held by Djokovic, Rafael Nadal (2008, ’10, ’13, ’17, ’19) or Roger Federer (2004-07, ’0...
- Andy Murray Withdraws From Cologne Due To Pelvic Injury
- Murray confirmed his withdrawal from the Cologne 2 event Sunday on Facebook due to lingering pelvic tendonitis. The Former No. 1 was slated to face Danilo Petrovic in his opener. "I've been trying to deal with it in training, and in the matches, and unfortunately after my match...
- 2020 French Open Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
- This is the first meeting between the top 2 seeds in a Roland Garros men’s singles final since 2016, when No. 1 Djokovic defeated No. 2 Murray, and the first meeting between the top 2 seeds in a Grand Slam men’s singles final since 2019 Wimbledon, when No. 1 Djokovic defeated No....
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes