Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- French Open Announces Shock Move To September... DURING LAVER CUP!
- move to end of Sept. I thought the powers that be in tennis were supposed to be all about working together these days? 🤔— Jamie Murray (@jamie_murray) March 17, 2020 In tough times like these communication and working together are as important as ever.— Robin Haas...
- Andy Murray Hopes To Return In Miami
- Murray has updated his situation. After foregoing an surgery on his hip, Murray returned to practice last week and now says he'll try to be back for the Miami Masters later this month. The Scot, who hasn't played since the Davis Cup last year, made the announcement during a int...
- No Surgery, Andy Murray Is Back On The Tennis Court [Video]
- ago Andy Murray was planning another surgery on his hip, but now the former No. 1 was back on the tennis courts earlier this week. Murray, who underwent hip resurfacing surgery 13 months ago, hinted he might need another operation for a bone bruise which has kept him off tour ...
- Teen Seyboth Wild Beats Ruud In Santiago, Becomes First ATP Titlist Born In 2000s
- Minaur at 2019 Sydney. The 182nd-ranked Seyboth Wild will see his ranking vault into the Top 115. He's the lowest ranked winner since Murray won Antwerp last year. ...
- 2020 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem
- Thiem is bidding to avoid becoming the 4th man in the Open Era to lose his first 3 Grand Slam finals – after Ivan Lendl and Andy Murray, who both lost 4 Grand Slam finals before winning their first major titles, and Goran Ivanisevic, who lost his first 3 Grand Slam finals be...
- Andy Murray Delays Comeback To Tennis
- announcing his withdrawal from the Australian Open, it was hoped that Andy Murray would recover in time for the February indoor events, but the Scot has now pulled out of those tournaments as well. "The bone bruising is taking longer to heal than first thought, so I won’t be...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes