Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- Djokovic Dominates In Olympic Opener, Medvedev Wins; Murray v Auger-Aliassime Today
- Taro Daniel. Pablo Carenno Busta, Fabio Fognini and Aslan Karatsev were also winners. Tomorrow, 2-time defending gold medalist Andy Murray is back on court against Felix Auger-Aliassime. Kei Nishikori will career Japan's hopes against Andrey Rublev. Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexa...
- Djokovic, Medvedev, Krejcikova, Swiatek Open Olympics Saturday In Tokyo
- and 19-year-old Lorenzo Musetti are scheduled. Gilles Simon, Marin Cilic and the top 2 seeds in men's doubles will debut. Andy Murray is not in singles today, but the 2-time defending singles gold medalist is playing doubles. Alexander Zverev will meet Hubert Hurkacz, also...
- Novak Djokovic Will Play The Tokyo Olympics
- followed by Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. Djokovic and 2-time defending gold medalist Andy Murray are the only former players to have won medals in singles. Djokovic won the bronze in Beijing in 2008 when he beat James Blake. ...
- Novak Djokovic Is The GOAT
- the men's game is over, it's Novak Djokovic. In terms of popularity, Federer is still on top, then Nadal and then Djokovic (though Andy Murray might have a case). But on paper, it's over. By tying Roger and Rafa with 20 Sunday at Wimbledon, Djokovic has now firmly established hi...
- Novak Djokovic v Matteo Berrettini For The Wimbledon Title, Who's The Pick?
- that momentum at Wimbledon, running his streak to 11. But he hasn't faced anyone of a Slam-winning caliber. A past-his-prime Andy Murray, Alex De Minaur and Cameron Norrie in Queen's and this week Felix Auger-Aliassime and Hurkacz have been his biggest obstacles. There are so...
- Djokovic v Shapovalov, Berrettini v Hurkacz; Wimbledon SFs Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Denis Shapovalov Credit to the lefty Shapovalov for breaking through this week at Wimbledon. The 22-year-old held off Murray in that super-tight first set, then got on a roll sweeping through the Scot then rolling Roberto Bautista Agut. Yesterday, he took out Kare...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes