Greta Arn - News and More
Do you like Greta Arn?Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- a busy month in Melbourne when some thoughts on our first Grand Slam champions of 2021: 1. DJOKOVIC DOMINATION This was supposed to be it. The end of Novak Djokovic’s reign in Australia. Riding his 20-match win streak, with all those titles, wins over Top 10s and w...
- Nadal Breezes Into Australian QFs, Russians Advance; Djokovic v Zverev Tues.
- Nadal continued to strengthen rolling the dangerous Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 to advance to his 13th Australian Open quarterfinal. Fognini, who beat Nadal from two sets down the last time they met at a Slam back at the 2015 US Open, got up a break in the second but other...
- Thiem Tumbles Out Of Australian Open, Djokovic OK, Karatsev Continues Run; Nadal v Fognini Mon.
- Thiem laid an egg against Grigor Dimitrov. The Austrian star barely showed up against Dimitrov in a listless 6-4, 6-4, 6-0 loss in the fourth round Sunday at the Australian Open. Thiem had lost two straight to the Bulgarian, but the World No. 3 had won the US Open and mad...
- Serena, Osaka, Halep, Kvitova Cruise In Australian Open; Barty Tuesday
- favorites in the women's draw all rolled in their first matches at the Australian Open Monday in Melbourne. Serena Williams showed no signs of being 39. She was broken in her first game but them crushed Laura Siegemund winning 10 straight games for 6-1, 6-1 win to go to 76-1 ...
- Evans Captures First ATP Title, Keeps Auger-Aliassime Winless In Finals
- Dan Evans captured his first career ATP title Sunday in Melbourne denying Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-2, 6-3 in the final of the Murray River Open. Evans was 0-2 in final previously but was able to jump all over the Canadian earning a quick break to go up 3-2. “The past thr...
- Italians Making Push In Melbourne, Sinner Seeks Second Straight ATP Title
- a big day for Italy Down Under in Melbourne. Italy will walk away with at least one ATP title and maybe two. In the ATP Cup final, powered by Matteo Berrettini, Italy will meet the Russia and Daniil Medvedev. In the semifinals, Italy downed Spain who was without Rafael Nada...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career