James Duckworth - News and More
Do you like James Duckworth?Father, David is a surgeon... Mother, Karen is retired...Brother, Nick, and Sister, Kate, are both students...Started playing tennis at the age of 7... Nicknam ... Read Full Bio
- Madrid Davis Cup Field Set; USA, Croatia, Italy Qualify, Argentina Eliminated
- (BRA) 64 64 John Millman (AUS) d. Thiago Seyboth Wild (BRA) 46 76(0) 62 Marcelo Demoliner/Felipe Meligeni Rodrigues Alves (BRA) d. James Duckworth/John Peers (AUS) 57 75 76(6) John Millman (AUS) d. Thiago Monteiro (BRA) 67(6) 76(3) 76(3) Jordan Thompson (AUS) v Thiago Seyboth Wild (B...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- run last year. It’s just a thrill to be back.” Earlier in the day, Rafael Nadal dropped serve twice but got through pesky James Duckworth 6-4, 6-3, 7-5. Nadal, who was playing in his first official tour match since the US Open, showed some rust against the lowly-ranked Duc...
- Murray Opens Farewell Australian Open Monday; Federer, Nadal, Wozniacki On Court
- will hold the Aussie hopes on Margaret Court Arena. MONDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE ROD LAVER ARENA M. Sharapova(30) v H. Dart(Q) J. Duckworth(WC) v R. Nadal(2) P. Hercog v A. Kerber(2) From 7:00pm AEDT A. Van Uytvanck v C. Wozniacki(3) D. Istomin v R. Federer(3) MARGARET CO...
- Rafael Nadal: I Feel Good, If I Am Not Feeling Good, I Will Not Be Here
- confident it's going to work well." Nadal will officially debut that new serve on Monday in Melbourne when he takes on Australian James Duckworth in the first round. Nadal also talked about Andy Murray and gave his thoughts on retirement. "I know that tennis is not forever," Nad...
- Former US Open Champs Nadal, Delpo, Murray, Wawrinka Day 1 Winners; Federer, Djokovic Tues.
- American Donald Young in straight sets. Playing his his first 5-set match in over a year, Andy Murray overcame a set down to deny James Duckworth 6-7(5), 6-3, 7-5, 6-3. "I actually felt like I could have moved better. I struggled a little bit with that earlier in the match," Murray...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel It's Realistic For Me To Win The US Open
- for me this year. It’s a slightly different mentality. That feels a bit odd." Murray, who opens play Monday against Australian James Duckworth, says he's feeling and playing better, so the trend has been up since hip surgery in January. “My body feels better than it did a few ...