Joao Sousa - News and More
Do you like Joao Sousa?Began playing tennis aged seven with his father Armando at the local club...Moved to Barcelona at 15 to pursue his dream and become a professional tennis player ... Read Full Bio
- Ruud Wins First Title In Buenos Aires, Becomes First Norwegian Tennis Champion
- Ruud become the first Norwegian man to win an ATP title beating lucky loser Pedro Sousa 6-1, 6-4 in the finals at Buenos Aires. Ruud, whose father Christian reached a career high NO. 39 and made one final, will now reach a career high No. 39 after his first win. "I feel a...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Dominate Wimbledon 4R
- tennis players lived up the hype destroying their opposition in the fourth round. On first on center, Nadal had now trouble hammer Joao Sousa 6-2, 6-2, 6-2. The Portuguese No. 1 who was playing in his first Wimbledon fourth round, never saw a break point in defeat. “I think i...
- Federer, Nadal Fly Past Frenchmen Into Wimbledon 4th RD; Querrey Cruising
- the serve, has been very well, playing aggressive, not many mistakes, being very precise." Nadal moves on to battle the noisy Joao Sousa who outlasted Dan Evans 4-6, 6-4, 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 in just under 4 hours. Sousa becomes the first Portuguese man to make the fourth round at W...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- COURT - 13:00 START Serena Williams (USA)  vs Julia Goerges (GER)  Sloane Stephens (USA)  vs Johanna Konta (GBR)  Joao Sousa (POR) vs Daniel Evans (GBR) ...
- Nadal Knocks Out Kyrgios At Wimbledon, Federer Rolls; Raonic v Opelka Fri.
- good in a 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 victory over Andrey Rublev. Former finalist Marin Cilic poor season continued after a straight set loss to Joao Sousa. 2006 Australian Open runner-up Marcos Baghdatis called it a career after losing to Matteo Berrettini. In a late doubles match, Andy ...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- nearly all of the top players were forced to win two matches today to make the quarterfinal. Federer earlier cruised past Joao Sousa 6-4, 6-3 and was far from his best against the Croat. Coric broke the Swiss twice in the first, but felt the nerves late in the second. ...
- Federer, Sousa Claim Weekend ATP Titles
- Kvitova, Raonic, Sousa Win Titles; Benneteau Suicide Watch
- Sousa Ends 29-Year Portugal Drought at ATP Estoril Open
- Sousa Gets Socked as American Wins ATP Auckland Final