Lukasz Kubot - News and More
- Nationality: POL (Poland)
- Birthdate: May 16, 1982
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Boleslawiec, Poland
- Residence: Lubin, Poland
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jan Stoces
Do you like Lukasz Kubot?
Began playing at age nine...Father, Janusz, is a soccer coach; mother, Dorota...Has a younger sister, Paulina, who is studying physiotherapy...Strengths of game ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Big Men Cilic, Isner, Zverev Advance In Montreal, Kyrgios Goes Down; Raonic v Auger-Aliassime Wed.
And Andy Murray teamed with Feliciano Lopez, who lost earlier in the day, to win their doubles opener against the No. 2 seeds Kubot/Melo 11-9 in the super breaker.
Also on tap Wednesday, Dominic Thiem will seek his first Canadian win against Denis Shapovalov, Richard ...
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Wimbledon Semifinal Wednesday; Djokovic Looks Good
- 2-0.is the first
Wimbledon men’s singles quarterfinal with no Top 20 players since No. 24 seed Jerzy Janowicz defeated unseeded Lukasz Kubot in the last 8 here in 2013.
Bautista Agut has spent 6 hours 48 minutes on court – just one minute more than Federer, who has spent th...
- Djokovic Saves 2 MPs v Del Potro; Nadal Gets Rematch With Tsitsipas In Rome SF
- 5:00 Pm
SF 4 Karolina Pliskova v (Q) Maria Sakkari
Not Before 8:00 Pm
SF 1 Novak Djokovic v Diego Schwartzman
SF 1 Lukasz Kubot/Marcelo Melo v 3 Juan Sebastian Cabal-Robert Farah ...
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Indian Wells SF; Raonic, Thiem Set Saturday Meeting
- 1 11:00 Am
QF Hubert Hurkacz v 4 Roger Federer
Not Before 1:30 Pm
QF 12 Karen Khachanov v 2 Rafael Nadal
SF 6 Lukasz Kubot-Marcelo Melo v Novak Djokovic-Fabio Fognini
Not Before 6:30 Pm
SF (WC) Bianca Andreescu v 6 Elina Svitolina
Not Before 9:00 Pm ...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- 8 John Isner v 12 Karen Khachanov
Not Before 6:00 Pm
4th Rd Ivo Karlovic v 7 Dominic Thiem
Not Before 8:00 Pm
QF 6 Lukasz Kubot/Marcelo Melo v Dominic Inglot/Franko Skugor
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Cilic winning 16 of 18.
FRIDAY ATP FINALS LONDON SCHEDULE
Centre Court 12:00 Noon
RR (1) Oliver Marach/Mate Pavic v (3) Lukasz Kubot/Marcelo Melo
Not Before 2:00 Pm
RR (3) Alexander Zverev v (8) John Isner
Not Before 5:45 Pm
RR (5) Mike Bryan/Jack Sock v (8) Pier...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- focus and get it over with as soon as possible. So that's what I did.
Q. It seems it's gonna be a replay of the Belgrade final against Kubot.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah definitely we talked about it in the locker room. Yeah, he's a good player, singles player, and doubles as well. I t...
- ATP/WTA Indian Wells -- Monday Order of Play
- vs. Mirnyi/RamCourt 4 (from 11.00hrs)1. Szavay vs. Barrois2. Knapp vs. Pavlyuchenkova3. Stosur/Stubbs vs. Azarenka/Zvonareva4. ATP: Kubot/Marach vs. Gasquet/Wawrinka (after suitable rest)Court 6 (from 11.00hrs)1. Benesova/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Kops-Jones/Spears2. ATP: Ferrer/...