Maxime Teixeira - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: January 18, 1989
- Age: 30 years old
- Residence: Paris, France
- Turned Pro: 2010
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Boris Vallejo
Do you like Maxime Teixeira?
Father, Seraphin, is originally from Portugal; mother, Joelle; both run a nursing home...Says he got his strength and strong character from his father and kind ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wozniacki, Zvonareva Survive Drama; Men Yawners at French Open
- Victor Hanescu when the Romanian retired trailing 6-4, 6-1, 2-3 with a left thigh injury, and the Swiss rolling past France's Max Teixeira 6-3, 6-0, 6-2.
"It's so difficult to come out and play on a big court when you are not used to it," said Federer of his rookie opponent....
- Roger Federer Visits the Tennis Channel Set [Video]
- touching on topics like Novak Djokovic, streaks, his love of the game and the pressure he feels.
This morning Federer blew out Maxime Teixeira of France 63, 60, 60 in the second round. Federer, who has won six straight sets now, will play Janko Tipsarevic in the third round on Frid...
- Ivanovic Meltdown Highlights Day 2 at French Open; Tennis-X Notes
- now 3-0 career on clay and 15-3 on all surfaces...Kim Clijsters won her first French Open match in five years on Tuesday...Who is Maxime Teixeira? He won his first ATP match in the first round on Monday. Next is Roger Federer...Juan Martin Del Potro and Novak Djokovic are both undefea...
- Nadal, Soderling Survive American Assault; Djokovic, Federer Return Wednesday
- at Nice and he's had some experience on the circuit so I hope it's a good test.
Federer is also in action against unknown Maxime Teixeira. Federer also played well in beating Feliciano Lopez in straight sets and he shouldn't have any difficulty with the French wildcard tomorro...
- Roger Federer: The French Open Balls Are Not the Same, And That's Frustrating [Video]
- around it. So most likely I had a good chance to feel well."
In the second round on Wednesday Federer will play Frenchman Maxime Teixeira. Federer won the French Open in 2009. ...