Olivier Rochus - News and More
Do you like Olivier Rochus?Full name is Olivier Laurent Pierre Rochus...Nicknamed "Olli"...Began playing tennis at age six along with his older brother Christophe who plays on the ATP Wor ... Read Full Bio
- Ivo Karlovic Just Hit A 3-Set Record 45 Aces In a Win Over Tomas Berdych Today In Halle [Chart]
- Kuala Lumpur (I) Mark Philippoussis d. Byron Black 67 62 64, 2R 44 2007 Lyon (I) Mardy Fish l. to Olivier Rochus 67 76 76, 2R 43 1997 Zagreb (I) Goran Ivanisevic d. Magnus Norman 76 67 75, 1R 40 Watch all 45: ...
- The Many Faces Of Roger Federer
- February 13, 2014 “@Sofia__RF: @RogerFederer Roger with?) #testingmemory pic.twitter.com/KhPSnanmJc” junior doubles win with Rochus at Wimbledon in 98! So good— Roger Federer (@rogerfederer) February 13, 2014 “@meer_al: @rogerfederer #lastone #Igiveup pic.tw...
- Most Aces Hit In A Tennis Match - Karlovic Fires 3-Set Record 44 In Zagreb [Chart]
- 1R 44 1995 Kuala Lumpur (I) Mark Philippoussis d. Byron Black 67 62 64, 2R 44 2007 Lyon (I) Mardy Fish l. to Olivier Rochus 67 76 76, 2R 43 1997 Zagreb (I) Goran Ivanisevic d. Magnus Norman 76 67 75, 1R 40 And overall, Karlovic now has six e...
- Davis Cup Preview: Federer, Murray Highlight First Round
- (BEL) R2: Andrey Golubev (KAZ) v David Goffin (BEL) Saturday R3: Evgeny Korolev / Denis Yevseyev (KAZ) v Kimmer Coppejans / Olivier Rochus (BEL) Sunday R4: Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) v David Goffin (BEL) R5: Andrey Golubev (KAZ) v Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) Serbia v Switzerland...
- Down 2-1, Serbia Leans On Djokovic To Keep Davis Cup Hopes Alive; Czechs Await Winner
- (ISR) 61 62 62 Amir Weintraub (ISR) d. Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) 63 26 67(2) 76(4) 64 Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram (ISR) d. Steve Darcis/Olivier Rochus (BEL) 63 57 16 75 63 Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) v Dudi Sela (ISR) Steve Darcis (BEL) v Amir Weintraub (ISR) COLOMBIA leads JAPAN 2-1 Venue...
- Djokovic, Nadal, Murray In Davis Cup Duty This Weekend
- Antwerp, BEL (clay – indoor) Steve Darcis (BEL) v Dudi Sela (ISR) Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) v Amir Weintraub (ISR) Steve Darcis/Olivier Rochus (BEL) v Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram (ISR) Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) v Dudi Sela (ISR) Steve Darcis (BEL) v Amir Weintraub (ISR) JAPAN v COLOM...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- as perfect as I wanted it to be getting into the semis? I knew there were some doubts after all getting through the match with Simon, Rochus, a match with Monaco, extremely hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just playe...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 26
- Well, I mean, I don't have the time to go scout out future opponents. Like today, for instance, I don't know if they will be able to play Rochus and Reister. But Reister, I think I've only warmed up with him once in Hamburg a couple years ago. Obviously I don't remember how he plays....
- Del Potro Calls Wrist "Perfect" in Loss to Rochus; Ferrer v. Tomic in KL
- Del Potro Returns Tuesday Against Rochus; Sharapova Krumm-bles
- Belgium Sits Rochus, Nadal Opens Against Bemelmans; Can Massu "Damage" Roddick?