Roberta Vinci - News and More
- Nationality: ITA ()
- Birthdate: February 18, 1983
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Taranto, Italy
- Residence: Taranto, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (one-handed backhand)
Do you like Roberta Vinci?
Coached by Francesco Cina ... Father, Angelo, is an accountant; mother, Luisa, is a homemaker; older brother, Francesco, is a student ... Began playing tennis ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Weathers Federer At French Open; Djokovic-Thiem Suspended
- some of the worst conditions they have played in, Rafael Nadal convincingly and comfortably knocked out Roger Federer from the French Open with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 win.
Unfortunately, the story of the day did turn out to be the weather and it wasn't the rain, which didn't play any r...
- Nadal Pounds Away At Djokovic For Rome Title, Goes Into Paris As Clear French Favorite
- week, Rafael Nadal sent a clear and unmistakable message to the tennis world that he is still the one and the only true King of Clay. And Sunday in Italy, he capped it off taking care of rival Novak Djokovic convincingly 6-0, 4-6, 6-1 to win his ninth Rome title.
"What means m...
- Djokovic Dumps Del Potro For 3rd US Open Title, 14th Grand Slam
- Djokovic cruised to his second straight Grand Slam title Sunday night in New York, taking a third US Open crown with a convincing 6-3, 7-6(4), 6-3 victory over former champion Juan Martin Del Potro.
Ever since that Roger Federer match in the Cincinnati final, Djokovic has bee...
- Nadal, Anderson Win US Open Thrillers; Federer v Kyrgios On Super Saturday
- finalists were nearly pushed to the very brink today at the US Open. In matches going on simultaneous indoors on Ashe and Armstrong, defending champion Rafael Nadal was in a heap of trouble against the young Russian Karen Khachnov. The 22-year-old powerful Khachanov was pounding ...
- Djokovic Cruises Past Federer To Win Cincinnati Title And Become First Man To Win All 9 Masters
- Djokovic finally got through a Cincinnati final and he did so convincingly today downing his nemesis and 7-time tournament champion Roger Federer 6-4, 6-4 in a surprisingly one-sided final.
"Obviously it's a very special moment to stand here for the first time with the winnin...
- Where Does ATP Newport Title Leave Steve Johnson?
- many players on the ATP tour, Steve Johnson is saving some of his best tennis for his latter years.
The 28-year-old won the Newport Dell Technologies Hall of Fame Open on Sunday, the first times he's won two titles in one year, adding to his Houston title during the cla...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- Anabel Medina Garrigues and Italy's Roberta Vinci collected claycourt titles on Saturday at the Estoril Open in Portugal and the Barcelona Ladies Open respectively. Medina Garrigues eased past Germany's Kristina Barrois 6-1, 6-2 in the Estoril Open final."I played very...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Firs...
- Bartoli, Seppi, Tursunov, Vinci Collect Pre-Wimbledon Grass Titles; X-Notes
- SHOCK! Serena's Chase For History Is Over, Vinci Will Play Pennetta In US Open Final
- Rafael Nadal Returns to Barcelona: "I'm Not Invincible" [Video]
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Not Invincible, Nobody Is Invincible
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- Mahut, Fognini, Berlocq, Vinci, Halep Win Titles