Robin Vik - News and More
Do you like Robin Vik?
- Gauff Saves Match Points In Thrilling Win Over Hercog, Halep Next At Wimbledon; Serena, Konta-Stephens Sat.
- play well and she's going to hit strong, so I knew that. I was ready for the match. I'm really happy that I could win against a player as Vika because she's a great one." Karolina Pliskova, the favorite from the bottom half, avoided the upset bid by Su-Wei Hsieh to beat the Tai...
- Sharapova Set For Return In Mallorca, Could Meet Kerber In 2nd RD
- field which includes Angelique Kerber, Anastasia Sevastova, Elise Mertens, Amanda Anisimova and Belinda Bencic. Sharapova opens against Viktoria Kuzmova with a chance at Kerber in the second round. Projected quarterfinal match-ups: 1 Kerber v 6 Garcia, 3 Bencic v 5 Anisimova,...
- Pliskova Upset By Martic At French Open; Serena, Halep, Osaka Saturday
- Polona Hercog 6-3, 5-7, 6-4. Donna Vekic posted a strong win over Belinda Bencic 6-4, 6-1. She'll now face Johanna Konta who dominated Viktoria Kuzmova. On Saturday, the big three of Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka and Simona Halep return. Madison Keys, who finished off Priscil...
- Bertens Retires While Stephens, Pliskova Advance at French Open; Osaka, Halep, Serena Thurs.
- Open. Today, it was the hot-handed Kiki Bertens who quit the tournament just four games into her second round match on Chatrier against Viktoria Kuzmova down 3-1 in the first. Bertens, who played so well in the lead-up winning Madrid, said she was feeling ill last night and i...
- Zverev Made To Fight At French Open, Del Potro Wins; Nadal, Federer Return
- (USA) v Sara SORRIBES TORMO (ESP) Kei NISHIKORI (JPN)  v Jo-Wilfried TSONGA (FRA) Oscar OTTE (GER) v Roger FEDERER (SUI)  Viktoria KUZMOVA (SVK) v Kiki BERTENS (NED)  Court Suzanne LENGLEN Début à 11h00 Kateryna KOZLOVA (UKR) v Elina SVITOLINA (UKR) Ya...
- Konta Keeps Winning, Beats Bertens To Reach Rome Final, Pliskova Awaits
- still not feeling like I would be playing the best tennis,” Pliskova said. “I think the best match was yesterday against Vika. I think it was a good level. “Super happy because I didn't feel, not even before the tournament, not even during, that I'm playing a...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- for many years.So of course you feel a little bit more tension. In a good or bad way, that's what I don't know. But I know when I play Viktor, you know, of course we are very competitive and professional and our job is to play well and try to win, even though we are -- you know...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Australian Open, Jan 17
- of having that final at home. The crowd supported us all three days tremendously.Anytime I have a look at the last couple of points of Viktor's match, the last backhand winner, the celebrations that we had, the shaving heads, all these kind of things, it just brings the smiles ...
- American Men, Humble Vika Advance Wednesday at US Open
- ITF Releases More Details In Viktor Troicki "He Said, She Said" Doping Case
- Viktor Troicki: "I've Been Treated Like A Criminal" [Video]
- Viktor Troicki Made Even Gulbis Jealous With This Meltdown Today In Rome [Video]
- D.C. Park Police Shut Down A Bernard Tomic-Viktor Troicki Practice [Video]
- Viktor Troicki Victorious In First Match Back From Doping Suspension