Arnaud Clement - News and More
Do you like Arnaud Clement?Full name is Arnaud Marcel Maurice Clement...Began playing tennis at age seven with his brother Bruno (18 months older)...Father, Henri, was an amateur soccer p ... Read Full Bio
- 2017 Australian Open Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Rafael Nadal
- head-to-head against just 4 players at the Grand Slams where multiple matches have been played – Nadal, Alex Corretja (0-2), Arnaud Clement (1-2) and Djokovic (6-9). Federer is aiming to win his 18th Grand Slam singles title and extend his all-time record for the most Grand S...
- Gael Monfils Saves MP To Beat Ivo Karlovic For Washington Title; Yanina Wickmayer Wins Two
- first career ATP 500 level title and is first outside of Europe. Monfils became the first man from France to win Washington since Arnaud Clement beat Andy Murray in 2006. In the women's event, Yanina Wickmayer won both the singles and the doubles. The Belgian defeated Lauren D...
- Yannick Noah Is Back In Tennis, He'll Be France's New Davis Cup Coach
- to the sport that made him in a global sensation, now as the coach of the French Davis Cup team for 2016. Noah will replace Arnaud Clement who was fired last week. Despite a deep team, France hasn't won the Davis Cup since 2001. And this summer they lost to Great Britain in ...
- Andy Murray Visits The White House [Video]
- place in that building… it’s quite a powerful place to see.” Murray hasn't played in Washington since 2006 when he lost to Arnaud Clement in the final. He plays the winner of Gabashvili or Becker. The last time we saw Murray he was losing to Roger Federer last month in the ...
- Federer, Wawrinka Put Switzerland Ahead 2-1 In Davis Cup, Will Roger Close It Out?
- gets to a fifth. "Of course it's going to be very, very difficult now, with a lot of hope in these doubles," said French captain Arnaud Clement. "We have to do something big, very big. We still have a chance, and we're going to try as hard as possible. It's a big challenge, big chal...
- Roger Federer On His Back Injury: I Still Can't Practice, But Hopefully Wednesday I'll Be On The Court
- tie is on red clay a surface that Federer hasn't practiced on in weeks. And matches begin on Friday. French captain Arnaud Clement is preparing for Federer. "We are not thinking that Roger Federer will not play on Friday," said Clement. "We have been preparing for 10 da...
- Lendl v McEnroe v Wilander at ATP Senior Tour Paris
- tournament.Also scheduled to appear at the Stade Coubertin for doubles entertainment are popular French players Fabrice Santoro, Arnaud Clement, Arnaud Boetsch, Sebastien Grosjean and Amelie Mauresmo, along with Mansour Bahrami....
- Janko Tipsarevic Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- Tipsarevic InterviewUS Open - Wednesday, September 1, 2010An interview with: JANKO TIPSAREVIC THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Andy said unlike in Wimbledon where he felt like the two of you did not play high quality tennis, he said tonight you absolutely deserved t...
- Venus into 6th Wimbledon Final; Nadal Still Awaits Schuettler or Clement
nauc sa poriadne hrat ty spinavy zbastardely kokot aj s tym buzikom mahutom dufam ze skapete kurvy vyjebane
Posted on September 1, 2010 at 09:09 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)