Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer Is Back At The US Open
- several of the Top 10 have withdrawn, Roger Federer has apparently shaken off a back injury and will be fit for the US Open.
Federer was on the grounds yesterday for a practice session. The Swiss will be the No. 3 seed when the draw is made tomorrow. He is seeking a 6th US ...
- Novak Djokovic Confirms He's Added Mario Ancic To His Wimbledon Coaching Team
- has changed for Novak Djokovic. A year ago he was by far the best player in tennis. He was holding all four Grand Slams and in full control of the tour and his game. Now, he's ranked No. 4. Doesn't hold any Slams, has a second baby on the way and comes into Wimbledon with a new...
- Brits Konta, Watson Out Of Eastbourne Where Wozniacki-Pliskova Final Set
- for an all-British women's final in Eastbourne were quickly dashed Friday when Johanna Konta withdrew from her semifinal match against Karolina Pliskova due to a spine injury she suffered during her win yesterday over Angelique Kerber.
"I obviously had a bit of a nasty fall...
- Nadal and Raonic Cruise, Djokovic Bends But Doesn't Break at French Open
- Nadal and Milos Raonic are one win away from playing each other, and neither had a difficult time advancing on Friday at Roland Garros, losing only two games between them to opponents in Paris.
The No. 4-seeded Nadal was at the top of his game in steamrolling a hapl...
- Top Dogs Ease Through, Johnson Pulls Heart Strings at French Open
- Open favorites Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Dominic Thiem enjoyed easy straight-set victories into the third round at Roland Garros on Wednesday.
The No. 2 Djokovic defeated Portugal's Joao Sousa 6-1, 6-4, 6-3; No. 4 Nadal eased by Dutchman Robin Haase 6-1, 6-4,...
- Maria Sharapova Shut Down! French Open Denies Former Champ Entry Into Event
- a stunning move, the French Open not only denied Maria Sharapova request for a main draw wildcard, but also a qualifying spot. That leaves Sharapova out of the French Open, an event she twice won.
French tennis federation president Bernard Giudicelli made the announcement earl...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- Milos Raonic's Arm Sleeve Is On The List Of Things Serena Williams Wants
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)