Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Simon Halep Still Look For A Coach After Trial Ends With Thierry Van Cleemput
- Halep gave it a go with David Goffin's former coach, Thierry Van Cleemput, but the trial bore no fruit. After a meeting in Australia, two got together official in Doha last week where Halep made the final. But the Romanian decided Van Cleemput was not for her.
"So we tried...
- Halep, Pliskova, Wozniacki, Kerber Head Premier Field In Doha
- loaded Doha event with six of the Top 10 opens on Monday with a blockbuster field comprised of three former champions and three finalists.
2014 champion Simona Halep returns with David Goffin's ex coach, Thierry Van Cleemput. Halep had Van Cleemput with her at the end of the Au...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- Djokovic resumed his Grand Slam domination Tuesday night in Melbourne cruising past American qualifier Mitchell Krueger 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
“It’s great to be back playing healthy, and feeling good on the court,” said Djokovic who suffered from an elbow injury in Melbourne ...
- Preview: Serena Is Back, But So Is Everyone Else At The Australian Open
- Other than Beijing, its been tough for the defending champ Wozniacki the last six months or so, busy planning her wedding to NBA-er David Lee... Kvitova just won Sydney over Barty, but the Czech could be burnt out and she doesn't do well in hot temperatures... Bencic-Siniakova is ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- many tennis fans in the US, today really marks the start of a challenging few weeks of sleep as tennis kicks into high gear Down under in Australia.
Earlier today in the wee hours, the draws were unveiled, and what a way to start the 2019 Grand Slam season. With the exception...
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- Osaka made history Saturday at the US Open, beating Serena Williams in a controversial final 62, 64 to become the first Japanese man or woman to ever win a Grand Slam event.
The 20-year-old Osaka, who had never won a title 12 months ago, becomes the youngest US Open champio...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee: