Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
| Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Cilic Wins Cincinnati; What Does Andy Murray's Loss Mean?
- much nothing.
The Brit is on top of the world (almost) at the No. 2 rank behind the struggling Novak Djokovic, who lost first round at the Rio Olympics and is suffering both physically and mentally.
Murray came directly to Cincy from winning a second consecutive...
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Sam Querrey Comes Up Big In Wimbledon Stunner; Andy Murray The New Fav?
- would have believed a man who hadn't won a Grand Slam match in a year would dethrone Novak Djokovic? That's just what happened on this "Super Saturday" at Wimbledon.
As we went to bed last night, unheralded American Sam Querrey led Djokovic by two sets. On the brink of one of...
- Novak Djokovic Down 2 Sets To Sam Querrey at Wimbledon; Roger Federer Only Man Into 4th RD
- got real interesting today at the water-logged Wimbledon event. Because of the unending rains, only a dozen or so matches were completed, including another Roger Federer rout. But what caught everyone's attention was the two set hole world No. 1 Novak Djokovic finds himself i...
- Federer Smacks Down Teaching Pro; Djokovic Wins, Thurs. Previews
- day of limited play due to rain saw only eight matches completed at Wimbledon, where Brit teaching pro Marcus Willis had his day in the (semi-) sun before being dispatched 6-0, 6-3, 6-4 by No. 3 seed Roger Federer.
Federer kept himself entertained during the beatdo...
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray On French Open Collision Course, But The Scot Is A Round Ahead
- days and days of rain, the French Open - or as some have dubbed it, the "Drench Open" - finally had a full day of play again. Hallelujah!
On the men's side, tournament picks Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray both needed four sets to stay alive in the Fedal-less French.
- Kvitova, Stephens Make Ugly Exits at French Open; Williams Sisters Saturday
- women's tour made another unscheduled stop in Upset Town on Friday when a former Slam champ and two Top 20 seeds were beaten in third-round action at the French Open.
Unseeded American Shelby Rogers toppled sleep-deprived No. 10 seed Petra Kvitova by the lopsided score...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- Milos Raonic's Arm Sleeve Is On The List Of Things Serena Williams Wants
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)