Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
| Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nick Kyrgios Fined $16.5K By ATP For Tanking In Shanghai
- ATP hit tennis bad boy Nick Kyrgios with a $16,500 fine Thursday for his actions during a loss to Mischa Zverev a day earlier in Shanghai.
The ATP broke down the fine as follows:
$10,000 - Lack of best effort
$5,000 - Verbal abuse of a spectator
$1,500 - Unsportsmanlike ...
- Nick Kyrgios Tanks Away Match In Shanghai, Gets Booed Off Court [Video]
- Kyrgios was at it again earlier today at the Shanghai Masters. Playing a second round match against qualifier Mischa Zverev the trouble Australian all but gave up in a 6-3, 6-1 loss.
After, the Kyrgios, who admitted to being "bored" during the match, went after the crowd for...
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- the Slam winner Stosur to give it some meat...Little to no floating talent...Wildcards went to Turkey's Basak Eraydin, Chinese Taipei's Lee Ya-Hsuan, and Hong Kong's Zhang Ling...Jankovic (the lone former champ in the field) beat Kerber 6-1 in the third in last year's final.
- Muguruza, 5 of Top 10 at Loaded Tokyo; WTA Previews
- winner, and (7) Gibbs vs. Barthel (winner likely to face Giorgi)...The all-Korean wildcard slate went to Han Na-lae, Jang Su-jeong and Lee So-ra...Your top doubles seeds are Japan's Eri Hozumi and Georgia's Oksana Kalashnikova...The top-seeded Begu is the defending champ, in la...
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Lost My Nerves In The Important Moments, He Kept His Cool
- Djokovic slipped to just 2-5 in US Open finals after losing a 4-hour battle yesterday to rival Stan Wawrinka 67, 64, 75, 63.
After a bizarre passage to the final, one leaving some to question where his level was really at, Djokovic was sharp at the start building a 5-2 lead...
- Cilic Wins Cincinnati; What Does Andy Murray's Loss Mean?
- much nothing.
The Brit is on top of the world (almost) at the No. 2 rank behind the struggling Novak Djokovic, who lost first round at the Rio Olympics and is suffering both physically and mentally.
Murray came directly to Cincy from winning a second consecutive...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- Milos Raonic's Arm Sleeve Is On The List Of Things Serena Williams Wants
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)