Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Maria Sharapova Shut Down! French Open Denies Former Champ Entry Into Event
- a stunning move, the French Open not only denied Maria Sharapova request for a main draw wildcard, but also a qualifying spot. That leaves Sharapova out of the French Open, an event she twice won.
French tennis federation president Bernard Giudicelli made the announcement earl...
- Kasatkina Wins All-Teen WTA Final Over Ostapenko
- was the first all-teen final in eight years on the WTA tour and a glimpse of the future.
Daria Kasatkina won her first career WTA title on Sunday, defeating Jelena Ostapenko, 6-3, 6-1 in the final of the Volvo Car Open.
"It's very difficult to describe my feeling now...
- Taylor Fritz: Nothing's Changed Since I Became A Father
- 19, Taylor Fritz is already juggling more than most of his peers. Among the best of a young group of hopefuls, Fritz already has the expectations of carrying the American flag in men's tennis, and now he has the duty of being a father.
Fritz and wife Racquel Pedraza welcomed...
- 8 Things I Think About Thought About Roger Federer's Australian Open Win And The GOAT
- time to wrap up what was best called an unpredictable Australian Open which culminated in a win by Roger Federer over Rafael Nadal in a final absolutely no one saw coming a month ago. Once again, just when you think you know tennis, you don't.
1. The Win
What an incredible ...
- Grigor Dimitrov: Rafa He's Such A Fighter, Such A Competitor, It Was An Honor To Play Him
- the match of his career, Grigor Dimitrov fell just short of reaching his first career Grand Slam final, losing a 4-hour, 56-minute semifinal to Rafael Nadal Friday night at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov had won three straight over Top 10 players, had beaten Nadal in Beijing an...
- Rafael Nadal: I Cannot Lie, It's Special To Play Roger Federer Again In A Grand Slam Final
- Nadal won his 13th straight Grand Slam semifinal beating Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-7(4), 6-4 in an epic 4 hour, 56 minute semifinal thrill ride.
Nadal was made to fight hard against the 25-year-old Bulgarian who had snapped a 7-match losing streak against the Spa...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- Milos Raonic's Arm Sleeve Is On The List Of Things Serena Williams Wants
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)