Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- Osaka made history Saturday at the US Open, beating Serena Williams in a controversial final 62, 64 to become the first Japanese man or woman to ever win a Grand Slam event.
The 20-year-old Osaka, who had never won a title 12 months ago, becomes the youngest US Open champio...
- Crying Andy Murray Wins At 3am In Washington, Isner Out; Del Potro Rolls In Los Cabos
- round of afternoon rains pushed the schedule way back in an already-behind Washington event. But the main attraction, Andy Murray, made it through a third straight nailbiter. This time in a match that ended at 3:01am!
In three hours, Murray prevailed over Marius Copil 6-7...
- Alexander Zverev Says He's Better Now Than A Year Ago
- just 21, Alexander Zverev has a long way to go. And the German star says he's always improving. A year ago, Zverev was 36-13 with three titles and held a ranking of No. 8.
This week he enters Washington 36-11 with two titles and a No. 3 ranking. And he comes in as the defen...
- Nadal v Djokovic, Isner v Anderson; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- here we are, a Federer-less final four at Wimbledon. The 8-time champion Roger Federer was stunned Wednesday by Kevin Anderson who wouldn't fold during a 5-set thrilling win. The upset still left two of the Big 4 in the hunt and squarely as the tournament favorites.
- Djokovic Advances In Rainy Roland Garros, Wawrinka Ousted; Nadal To Finish Tues.
- Djokovic wasn't at his best but for the former French Open champion got through Brazilian qualifier Rogerio Dutra Silva 6-3, 6-4, 6-4.
Djokovic was broken three times and was just +1 in the winners/errors ratio.
“I'm starting to play better,” said Djokovic after his ...
- Zverev Advances To Kyrgios Miami Showdown, Kyrgios-Verdasco Scuttle; Del Potro Returns Tues
- the late evening rains, six of the eight scheduled men's matches were completed notably 2017 semifinalist Nick Kyrgios set up a young gun showdown with Alexander Zverev.
Kyrgios rolled Fabio Fognini, who also made the semifinals last year, by a score of 6-3, 6-3.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee: