Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Bouchard, Stosur, Shuai Headline WTA Taipei Open
- possibly meet Bouchard), and (3) Stosur 2nd rd. vs. Lisicki...Wildcards were awarded to Bouchard and Chinese Taipei's Chang Kai-chen and Lee Ya-hsuan...Withdrawing from the tournament were Belinda Bencic, Margarita Gasparyan, Daria Gavrilova, Elina Svitolina, Lesia Tsurenko, and ...
- Roger Federer: Getting To 20 Is Very, Very Special
- Federer racked up Grand Slam title No. 30 after a 3-hour, 3-minute victory Sunday night in Melbourne defeating Marin Cilic 6-2, 6-7, 6-3, 3-6, 6-1.
After dropping the fourth set, Federer won six of the last seven games to seal his record-tying 6th Australian Open title.
- What Does Caroline Wozniacki's Australian Open Title Mean for 2018? And Serena?
- would be a first-time Grand Slam winner between the two long-time slamless players in the 2018 Australian Open final. And it was Caroline Wozniacki holding her nerve to win Saturday in Melbourne, in the process taking back the No. 1 ranking for the first time in six years.
- Nadal, Kyrgios, Dimitrov Cruise At Australian Open; Anderson, Isner, Sock Out
- Nadal rolled back the clock and brought back the sleeveless top and also brought back the punishment hammer Victor Estrella Burgos 6-1, 6-1, 6-1. It was Nadal's first match of the season after withdrawing from Brisbane and an exo in Abu Dhabi to rest his knee. But Nadal looke...
- Andy Murray Withdraws From Brisbane, Considers Hip Surgery
- news for Andy Murray. The Scot who lifted hopes by playing a set last week in Abu Dhabi then showing up in Brisbane, had to withdraw from Brisbane due to his hip.
In a heartfelt Instagram post, Murray revealed that after five months off tour, surgery is an option.
- No Chung Change for South Korean who Wins Next Gen ATP Finals
- played]. So I was just trying to play my best."
The 21-year-old Chung is the first South Korean to win an ATP title since Hyung-Taik Lee 14 years ago.
Rublev rued his chances, saying he was the dominant player until he let his emotions get the best of him.
"I was playi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)