Hyung Taik Lee - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 03, 1976
- Birthplace: Hoingsung, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 1995
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Hyung Taik Lee?
| Began playing tennis at age nine with his school teacher in his home town of Hoingsung, a potato farming village town of about 10,000 in province of Kang Won D ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray On French Open Collision Course, But The Scot Is A Round Ahead
- days and days of rain, the French Open - or as some have dubbed it, the "Drench Open" - finally had a full day of play again. Hallelujah!
On the men's side, tournament picks Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray both needed four sets to stay alive in the Fedal-less French.
- Kvitova, Stephens Make Ugly Exits at French Open; Williams Sisters Saturday
- women's tour made another unscheduled stop in Upset Town on Friday when a former Slam champ and two Top 20 seeds were beaten in third-round action at the French Open.
Unseeded American Shelby Rogers toppled sleep-deprived No. 10 seed Petra Kvitova by the lopsided score...
- Roger Federer Gets A Street In Switzerland Named After Him [Video]
- Federer received yet another honor. The 17-time Grand Slam champions had a street named after him in Biel, Switzerland.
The street called "Roger Federer Allee" will lead to the new Swiss National tennis center once it opens in 2017. Federer trained there as a teen from 1997...
- John Isner Says He Led The Tour In Getting Drug Tested At Home Last Year, And It Was "Brutal"
- drugs the unfortunate topic in tennis these days, John Isner was asked in press about the amount of testing in the sport, and he said he got tested at home (out of compeition) more than anyone.
"We all get tested a lot," Isner said Sunday. "I know I do. I think I led the lea...
- American Qualifier Fratangelo Lines Up Djokovic Meeting in Indian Wells; Berdych v Del Potro Saturday
- qualifier Bjorn Fratangelo lined up the biggest match of his career on Friday at Indian Wells, beating Russian Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 6-4 to set up a second-round meeting with world No. 1 Novak Djokovic.
Fratangelo is a former French Open juniors champion.
- Andy Murray: The Baby's Coming To Miami!
- Murray makes his tournament debut as a father this weekend at Indian Wells. After taking a month off to welcome new baby girl Sophia, Murray made a successful return last week in leading Great Britain to the quarterfinals.
The Scot's baby, though, was the hot topic when he m...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, defin...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- While Husband Sleeps, Brooklyn Decker Says 2013 Might Be Andy Roddick's Last Year On Tennis Tour
- Roger Federer Says He Couldn't Stay Up Late To Watch Nadal Lose To Fognini Because He Had To Sleep!
- Rafael Nadal Feels Better, But Reveals He Doesn't Like To Sleep Or Sit On The Sofa Watching TV
- Milos Raonic's Arm Sleeve Is On The List Of Things Serena Williams Wants
Recent fan comments for Hyung Taik Lee:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)