Ivan Ljubicic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: March 19, 1979
- Birthplace: Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovin
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Riccardo Piatti
Do you like Ivan Ljubicic?
|Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Marko, is an electrician, and mother, Hazira, is a housewife...Has one older brother, Vlado...Speaks Croatian, Italia ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Milos Raonic Explains The Hiring Of New Coach Carlos Moya
- many off season coaching moves, one interesting one was Milos Raonic tapping Carlos Moya as his new coach following the split with Ivan Ljubicic. The two joined this week at the Australian Open where in their debut Raonic won comfortably over Lucas Pouille.
After the match Raonic...
- Roger Federer Explains His Decision To Hire Ivan Ljubicic As His New Coach
- of the first Grand Slam of the season, Roger Federer explained how and why he hired Ivan Ljubicic.
Via his press conference Saturday at the Australian Open:
Q. How it came to an end with Stefan and how you decided on his replacement?
ROGER FEDERER: I think I remember Stefan te...
- Federer Can't Beat Raonic and Illness in ATP Brisbane Final
- last year, and during the off-season added former world No. 1 Carlos Moya to his camp as a coach, dropping coach and former player Ivan Ljubicic, who Federer then added to his team.
"Against [Federer] it's always about who can dictate," Raonic said. "I felt that other than maybe o...
- Novak Djokovic Leads My 2016 Top 10, But Will Roger Federer Stay Ahead Of Rafael Nadal?
- and the one-off losses increase. Still, the tour is ripe for the taking with few real threats these days. And the new words from Ivan Ljubicic should help.
2. Rafael Nadal
After an awful start of 2015, the trend has been up the Spaniard. And that's a good sign for someone who n...
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- he's played his best. So even though he might be fighting the flu, I have to lean to Federer in this one. And he's undefeated under Ivan Ljubicic!
In the other semi, Milos Raonic takes on Bernard Tomic. Bernie had a great win in the quarters over Kei Nishikori.
"Obviously this w...
- Here Are The Highlights From Roger Federer's Win Last Night Over Grigor Dimitrov In Brisbane [Video]
- will now face Dominic Thiem in the semifinals tonight. In the other semi it's Milos Raonic against Bernard Tomic. Will we see an Ivan Ljubicic-fest Federer-Raonic rematch from a year ago?
“I was very impressed with what I saw,” Federer said.
"He’s got one of the stronge...
- Sergiy Stakhovsky Interview - US Open, Sept 3
- hearts here.
SERGIY STAKHOVSKY: I doubt that. I mean, he's quite young and he still have future in front. It was good for him beating Ljubicic here. I was a bit more lucky to pull it out.
Q. You aced him two straight. Did you feel that that was the breaker at that point, that he d...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- thing is to win the match. If it's in five sets it's not ideal, but just want to try to win.
Q. People have been falling over, and Ljubicic has been complaining about how difficult it is. Obviously Cincy a couple weeks it was hotter than this.
ANDY MURRAY: Ah, similar.
Q. Is t...
- March Madness? It's Roddick v. Ljubicic for the Indian Wells Title
- Edberg To Ljubicic? Is Roger Federer Stepping Up His Effort To Run Down Novak Djokovic?
- Djokovic v Ljubicic Highlight Day 1 of Davis Cup Quarterfinals
- Novak Djokovic: Roger Federer Hired Ivan Ljubicic Because He Knows My Game
- Roddick Steals from Federer in Win over Ljubicic
- Electronic Line-calling Malfunction Costs Ljubicic at Indian Wells Tennis
Recent fan comments for Ivan Ljubicic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)