Ivan Ljubicic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: March 19, 1979
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovin
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Riccardo Piatti
Do you like Ivan Ljubicic?
Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Marko, is an electrician, and mother, Hazira, is a housewife...Has one older brother, Vlado...Speaks Croatian, Italia ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Croatia at France in Davis Cup Final, World Group Playoffs Results
- over Ivan Dodig and Mate Pavic.
Croatia, which lost in the 2016 final to Argentina, is looking for a first title since 2005 when Ivan Ljubicic and Mario Ancic lead their squad past the Slovak Republic 3-2.
France d. Spain 3-0
World No. 1 Rafael Nadal is Spain's only Top 20 pl...
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- the Miami semifinals.
The Pick: Nick Kyrgios
Roger Federer Quarter
It's been 11 years since Federer last made the final, beating Ivan Ljubicic for his second and most recent Miami title. Since then he's only made the semifinals twice. But now he's got the momentum, got the bigger r...
- Roger Federer: Be Free In Your Head, Be Free In Your Shots, The Brave Will Be Rewarded
- why I hope he's still going to be in the game for a long time and represent the way he does.
Q. This is your first Grand Slam with Ivan Ljubicic coaching you. What does it mean to you?
ROGER FEDERER: It's obviously special for the entire team. It was his first Grand Slam final as a ...
- Moving Forward, That's Why Milos Raonic Hired Richard Krajicek
- Raonic is a man with a plan and that plan is to get to the top, no limits. Raonic has gone through several coaches including Ivan Ljubicic, Carlos Moya, John McEnroe and has now hired Richard Krajicek. Why go to the big Dutchmen with the similar game to him? Raonic says it's all ab...
- Raonic Beats Nadal To Reach Brisbane SFs; Nishikori v Wawrinka Saturday
- was dictating, which wasn't necessarily the case at the beginning."
Last year, Raonic beat Federer after the Swiss took his coach, Ivan Ljubicic. Now Raonic does to Nadal who is under Carlos Moya. Weird, right?
Up next for Raonic is Dimitrov who has beaten Milos two of three times...
- Berdych, Raonic, Gasquet And Isner In Action Tuesday At Paris Indoors; Djokovic Falls In Doubles
- against Joao Sousa.
The Paris Indoors is the only career Masters title Berdych has won, that all the way back in 2005 when he beat Ivan Ljubicic in five sets.
Also on tap on the final Tuesday of the ATP regular season, Grigor Dimitrov takes on former Australian Open finalist Marco...
- Sergiy Stakhovsky Interview - US Open, Sept 3
- hearts here.
SERGIY STAKHOVSKY: I doubt that. I mean, he's quite young and he still have future in front. It was good for him beating Ljubicic here. I was a bit more lucky to pull it out.
Q. You aced him two straight. Did you feel that that was the breaker at that point, that he d...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- thing is to win the match. If it's in five sets it's not ideal, but just want to try to win.
Q. People have been falling over, and Ljubicic has been complaining about how difficult it is. Obviously Cincy a couple weeks it was hotter than this.
ANDY MURRAY: Ah, similar.
Q. Is t...
- March Madness? It's Roddick v. Ljubicic for the Indian Wells Title
- Edberg To Ljubicic? Is Roger Federer Stepping Up His Effort To Run Down Novak Djokovic?
- Djokovic v Ljubicic Highlight Day 1 of Davis Cup Quarterfinals
- Novak Djokovic: Roger Federer Hired Ivan Ljubicic Because He Knows My Game
- Roddick Steals from Federer in Win over Ljubicic
- Electronic Line-calling Malfunction Costs Ljubicic at Indian Wells Tennis
Recent fan comments for Ivan Ljubicic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)