Ivan Ljubicic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: March 19, 1979
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovin
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Riccardo Piatti
Do you like Ivan Ljubicic?
Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Marko, is an electrician, and mother, Hazira, is a housewife...Has one older brother, Vlado...Speaks Croatian, Italia ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Moving Forward, That's Why Milos Raonic Hired Richard Krajicek
- Raonic is a man with a plan and that plan is to get to the top, no limits. Raonic has gone through several coaches including Ivan Ljubicic, Carlos Moya, John McEnroe and has now hired Richard Krajicek. Why go to the big Dutchmen with the similar game to him? Raonic says it's all ab...
- Raonic Beats Nadal To Reach Brisbane SFs; Nishikori v Wawrinka Saturday
- was dictating, which wasn't necessarily the case at the beginning."
Last year, Raonic beat Federer after the Swiss took his coach, Ivan Ljubicic. Now Raonic does to Nadal who is under Carlos Moya. Weird, right?
Up next for Raonic is Dimitrov who has beaten Milos two of three times...
- Berdych, Raonic, Gasquet And Isner In Action Tuesday At Paris Indoors; Djokovic Falls In Doubles
- against Joao Sousa.
The Paris Indoors is the only career Masters title Berdych has won, that all the way back in 2005 when he beat Ivan Ljubicic in five sets.
Also on tap on the final Tuesday of the ATP regular season, Grigor Dimitrov takes on former Australian Open finalist Marco...
- Roger Federer v Juan Martin Del Potro Friday In Miami; Djokovic, Ferrer, Berdych In 2R Play
- is nice for a
Federer is a 2-time Miami champion but hasn't won the title in ten years since 2006 when he beat his coach Ivan Ljubicic. In his most recent match in Miami he lost to Kei Nishikori in 2014 quarterfinals.
In other men's matches Friday, top seed Novak Djokovi...
- Roger Federer Announces He'll Return For The Miami Open
- won the Miami title in 2005 when he came from two sets down to beat Rafael Nadal and 2006 when he beat current coach Ivan Ljubicic in three tiebreaks, but hasn't been back to the final since. And he's only played there once in the last three years, losing in the 2014 qu...
- Milos Raonic Explains The Hiring Of New Coach Carlos Moya
- many off season coaching moves, one interesting one was Milos Raonic tapping Carlos Moya as his new coach following the split with Ivan Ljubicic. The two joined this week at the Australian Open where in their debut Raonic won comfortably over Lucas Pouille.
After the match Raonic...
- Sergiy Stakhovsky Interview - US Open, Sept 3
- hearts here.
SERGIY STAKHOVSKY: I doubt that. I mean, he's quite young and he still have future in front. It was good for him beating Ljubicic here. I was a bit more lucky to pull it out.
Q. You aced him two straight. Did you feel that that was the breaker at that point, that he d...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- thing is to win the match. If it's in five sets it's not ideal, but just want to try to win.
Q. People have been falling over, and Ljubicic has been complaining about how difficult it is. Obviously Cincy a couple weeks it was hotter than this.
ANDY MURRAY: Ah, similar.
Q. Is t...
- March Madness? It's Roddick v. Ljubicic for the Indian Wells Title
- Edberg To Ljubicic? Is Roger Federer Stepping Up His Effort To Run Down Novak Djokovic?
- Djokovic v Ljubicic Highlight Day 1 of Davis Cup Quarterfinals
- Novak Djokovic: Roger Federer Hired Ivan Ljubicic Because He Knows My Game
- Roddick Steals from Federer in Win over Ljubicic
- Electronic Line-calling Malfunction Costs Ljubicic at Indian Wells Tennis
Recent fan comments for Ivan Ljubicic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)