Jennifer Elie - News and More
Do you like Jennifer Elie?
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- the marquee match of the round robin portion of the ATP Finals, Roger Federer topped German wunderkind Alexander Zverev 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-1 in a topsy-turvy affair. Federer fought off an early serving deficit and then came back in the breaker to take the set. The Swiss, though,...
- U.S. Stumbles But Vandeweghe Leads to 1st Fed Cup Title in 17 Years
- Cup and Davis Cup international play always brings out fervent home crowds, inspired play, and great underdog stories. Belarus threatened to become one of the biggest underdog stories on Sunday before the U.S. captured a Fed Cup record 18th title, its first in 17 years in Minsk, ...
- ATP NextGen Finals: Great Idea, Poor Execution
- pumped up to watch the ATP's NextGen Finals this week featuring the top players in the world age 21 and under. What, it's not being shown on Tennis Channel in the U.S., but I can pay an online streaming service to watch it? Pfah. Can I go online to watch that sexist ...
- ATP Under Fire For "Sexist" NextGen Finals Draw Ceremony In Milan
- ATP had to issue an apology for the questionable draw ceremony for the NextGen finals which was held yesterday in Milan. The draw featured models interacting with the players during the draw, some of which drew much criticism. The players even picked between models to determin...
- Goerges Beats Vandeweghe for Also-ran WTA Elite Trophy Title
- 21s, players ranked No. 20, everyone gets to play a year-end championship nowadays in professional tennis. The latest also-ran champion is Germany's Julia Goerges, who on Sunday beat American CoCo Vandeweghe 7-5, 6-1 for the year-end title at the WTA Elite Trophy, a t...
- Sock Seeks Paris Title And London Berth Sunday Against Cinderella Krajinovic
- final spot in the ATP Finals will be decided on the final day of the regular season. Jack Sock will clinch his first berth in the London ATP Finals and win his first Masters title Sunday as he takes on the surprising qualifier Filip Krajinovic. Should Sock lose, then the 8th s...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- Anabel Medina Garrigues and Italy's Roberta Vinci collected claycourt titles on Saturday at the Estoril Open in Portugal and the Barcelona Ladies Open respectively. Medina Garrigues eased past Germany's Kristina Barrois 6-1, 6-2 in the Estoril Open final."I played ver...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this m...
- Even Roger Federer Can't Believe How Badly Novak Djokovic Beat Rafael Nadal In Doha
- Novak Djokovic: I Know The Game Plan To Beat Nadal And I Have The Self Belief That I Can Win
- Roger Federer: I Can't Believe How Many Titles I Have! [Video]
- Man Wakes Up From 11 Year Coma, Can't Believe Roger Federer Is Still Competing For Grand Slams!
- Roger Federer: I Can't Believe Myself, I've Won Six Of The Last Eight Events I've Played [Video]
- Andy Murray And Coach Amelie Mauresmo Have Split Up
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)