Jennifer Elie - News and More
Do you like Jennifer Elie?
- You like My Su-Wei Style? On Guard!; Keys, Kerber Line Up Quarterfinal at Australian Open
- No. 1 Simona Halep was in no mood for welcoming up-and-coming stars at the Australian Open on Monday, dismantling Japanese riser Naomi Osaka 6-3, 6-2 to move into the quarterfinals. "Maybe I get used to the pain and I'm not thinking that much that something can happen," said...
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- a tournament full of surprises, Hyeon Chung may have pulled the biggest one yet, stunning 6-time champion Novak Djokovic 7-6(4), 7-5, 7-6(3) in the Australian Open fourth round Monday night in Melbourne. After a flurry of double faults from the No. 1, Chung burst out early on D...
- Nadal Survives The Schwartz At Australian Open; Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios In Thriller
- Nadal had to dig deep to defeat Diego Schwartzman in a tough 6-3, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3 win to reach his 10th Australian Open quarterfinal and keep his No. 1 ranking. Nadal was out in front early with a set and a break but the diminutive Argentine kept pushing and pushing the ac...
- CoCo Goes Nuts, Venus Loses Amidst Day 1 Upsets at Australian Open
- year's US Open final was an American dream featuring Serena and Venus Williams. The 2018 Australian Open proved to be an American nightmare on Day 1 as the Top 3 U.S. seeds exited Melbourne, some in ugly fashion. Serena Williams withdrew from the event due to maternity...
- Rafael Nadal Feels Good Ahead Of The Australian Open
- are looking good for Rafael Nadal. After withdrawing from Abu Dhabi and then Brisbane due to his right knee, Nadal sounds like he's back to full strength. Though, he cautions, he will play the Australian Open for the first time in his career without any official warm-up event....
- Novak Djokovic Says His Elbow Still Isn't 100%, Won't Discuss Details Of Injury
- the press Saturday in Melbourne, Novak Djokovic revealed that his injured elbow still wasn't healed. And the 6-time champion didn't rule out surgery down the road. He also wouldn't discuss what exactly the problem was with the elbow, only that it's been a hindrance for a whil...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- Anabel Medina Garrigues and Italy's Roberta Vinci collected claycourt titles on Saturday at the Estoril Open in Portugal and the Barcelona Ladies Open respectively. Medina Garrigues eased past Germany's Kristina Barrois 6-1, 6-2 in the Estoril Open final."I played ver...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this m...
- Even Roger Federer Can't Believe How Badly Novak Djokovic Beat Rafael Nadal In Doha
- Novak Djokovic: I Know The Game Plan To Beat Nadal And I Have The Self Belief That I Can Win
- Roger Federer: I Can't Believe How Many Titles I Have! [Video]
- Man Wakes Up From 11 Year Coma, Can't Believe Roger Federer Is Still Competing For Grand Slams!
- Roger Federer: I Can't Believe Myself, I've Won Six Of The Last Eight Events I've Played [Video]
- Andy Murray And Coach Amelie Mauresmo Have Split Up
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)