Julie Coin - News and More
- Nationality: FRA ()
- Birthdate: December 02, 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Amiens, France
- Residence: Amiens, France
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Julie Coin?
Coached by Nicolas Copin ... Born and lives in Amiens, France (about 100km north of Paris) ... As a child, played at the same club and shared same coach with M ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- near rock-bottom in March, to now on top of the tennis world, it's been quite a year for Novak Djokovic. Yesterday, the Serb claimed his third US Open title beating 2009 champion Juan Martin del Potro. It was Djokovic's 14th career Grand Slam title, tying him with his idol Pete ...
- Serena Williams: For Me To Say 'Thief' And The Umpire To Then Take A Game From Me Felt Sexist
- started as a shocking one-sided US open women's final Saturday as the 20-year-old upstart Naomi Osaka was having her way with Serena Williams, leading by a set 62. Then in the third game thigs escalated quickly after Serena as called for a coaching violation. Then losing a break l...
- Nadal v Djokovic, Isner v Anderson; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- here we are, a Federer-less final four at Wimbledon. The 8-time champion Roger Federer was stunned Wednesday by Kevin Anderson who wouldn't fold during a 5-set thrilling win. The upset still left two of the Big 4 in the hunt and squarely as the tournament favorites.
- What Does Caroline Wozniacki's Australian Open Title Mean for 2018? And Serena?
- would be a first-time Grand Slam winner between the two long-time slamless players in the 2018 Australian Open final. And it was Caroline Wozniacki holding her nerve to win Saturday in Melbourne, in the process taking back the No. 1 ranking for the first time in six years.
- Roger Federer Explained In November Why So Many Top Players Are Injured: They Are Old!
- so many of the top players in the men's game wounded and ailing, it's worthwhile to go back a couple months to here from Roger Federer on why this is happening. And the Swiss gave the best explanation: It's that the tour is so much older now.
Federer speaking at the ATP Final...
- Nope, Novak Djokovic's Elbow Isn't Ok To Go, Is The Australian Open In Doubt?
- months of rehab and optimism, Novak Djokovic's start to the 2018 season will be delayed after the former No. 1 had to withdraw from the Abu Dhabi exo due to continued elbow pain.
“I am terribly disappointed that I am forced to withdraw from the Mubadala World Tennis Champi...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 17
- Nadal InterviewWESTERN SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP MASTERS - August 17, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. You actually have won more matches in your career on hardcourt than you have on clay. You haven't yet won the US Open. What is it gonna ta...
- Roger Federer Interview - Toronto, Aug 13
- Federer InterviewRogers Cup Toronto - August 13, 2010
R. FEDERER/T. Berdych 6 3, 5 7, 7 6
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Talk about the crowd. The Toronto crowd was just electric out there pulling for you, real nice to see. Elaborate on that a little bit, your ...
- Coin-Operated Exit for World No. 1 Ivanovic at US Open
- Ivanovic Gets Flipped by Coin at US Open
Recent fan comments for Julie Coin:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)