Julie Coin - News and More
- Nationality: FRA ()
- Birthdate: December 02, 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Amiens, France
- Residence: Amiens, France
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Julie Coin?
Coached by Nicolas Copin ... Born and lives in Amiens, France (about 100km north of Paris) ... As a child, played at the same club and shared same coach with M ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- What Does Caroline Wozniacki's Australian Open Title Mean for 2018? And Serena?
- would be a first-time Grand Slam winner between the two long-time slamless players in the 2018 Australian Open final. And it was Caroline Wozniacki holding her nerve to win Saturday in Melbourne, in the process taking back the No. 1 ranking for the first time in six years.
- Roger Federer Explained In November Why So Many Top Players Are Injured: They Are Old!
- so many of the top players in the men's game wounded and ailing, it's worthwhile to go back a couple months to here from Roger Federer on why this is happening. And the Swiss gave the best explanation: It's that the tour is so much older now.
Federer speaking at the ATP Final...
- Nope, Novak Djokovic's Elbow Isn't Ok To Go, Is The Australian Open In Doubt?
- months of rehab and optimism, Novak Djokovic's start to the 2018 season will be delayed after the former No. 1 had to withdraw from the Abu Dhabi exo due to continued elbow pain.
“I am terribly disappointed that I am forced to withdraw from the Mubadala World Tennis Champi...
- Vandeweghe, Keys Complete All-American Semifinals at US Open
- U.S. women's winner became guaranteed at the US Open on Wednesday when CoCo Vandeweghe and Madison Keys completed an all-American semifinals at the US Open.
Keys was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over unseeded Kaia Kanepi, while Vandeweghe beat world No. 1 Karolina Pliskova 7-6(4), 6...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- two weeks from the start of the US Open, what a different landscape men's tennis is today compared to a year ago. And it continues to change, almost daily. A day after falling in the final of the Canadian Open to wunderkind Alexander Zverev, Roger Federer withdrew from Cincinnat...
- Daniil Medvedev Threw Money At The Chair Umpire After Losing At Wimbledon [Video]
- a 5-set loss to Ruben Bemelmens, Daniil Medvedev decided it was a good idea to throw some coins in the direction of chair umpire Mariana Alves.
Alves slapped the 21-year-old Russian with a point penalty at the start of the seventh game. And earlier asked for her to be re...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 17
- Nadal InterviewWESTERN SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP MASTERS - August 17, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. You actually have won more matches in your career on hardcourt than you have on clay. You haven't yet won the US Open. What is it gonna ta...
- Roger Federer Interview - Toronto, Aug 13
- Federer InterviewRogers Cup Toronto - August 13, 2010
R. FEDERER/T. Berdych 6 3, 5 7, 7 6
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Talk about the crowd. The Toronto crowd was just electric out there pulling for you, real nice to see. Elaborate on that a little bit, your ...
- Coin-Operated Exit for World No. 1 Ivanovic at US Open
- Ivanovic Gets Flipped by Coin at US Open
Recent fan comments for Julie Coin:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)