Na Li - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: February 26, 1982
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Wuhan, China
- Residence: Wuhan, China
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Na Li?
Coached by Carlos Rodriguez; fitness trainer is Alex Stober ... Husband is Jiang Shan (married January 27, 2006) ... Father is Sheng-Peng; mother is Yan-Ping; ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Sharapova Beats Shaky Competition in China for 1st WTA Title in More than Two Years
- doper Maria Sharapova won her first title in more than two years on Sunday, defeating unheralded Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus 7-5, 7-6(8) in the final of the Tianjin Open.
"It is a special title, a special victory," Sharapova said after beating one player ranked i...
- Federer Closes In On Nadal's No. 1 Ranking, Can He Catch Him?
- me that he seems extremely close to clinching it.”
"It’s been a terrific season and I didn’t overplay. Still have energy left. Like I said before the event, I’m happy it paid off again."
Federer will also have to decide if it's worth the push. He'll have to play a...
- Why Is Federer Beating Nadal Now? He's Not Scarred Anymore
- today's title in Shanghai, Roger Federer has now won five straight matches over rival Rafael Nadal. But Federer acknowledges, he'll never catch Nadal in their head-to-head which the Spaniard leads now 23-15.
“It's not going to happen,” said Federer of levelling his ser...
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Nadal may be No. 1 in the world, but not when it comes to playing Roger Federer this year.
The Swiss reinforced his GOAT status on Sunday by beating the Spaniard for the fifth consecutive time and fourth this year, 6-4, 6-3 in the final of the Shanghai Rolex Masters in Ch...
- Federer Rallies To Beat Del Potro, To Meet Nadal In Shanghai Final
- no surprise in Shanghai this year as the No. 1 and 2 seeded players, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, advanced to a super showdown on Sunday.
The 38th meeting between the two legends - which will feature the most Grand Slam champions ever on a singles court (35 total) - w...
- Roger Federer: I Would Teach My Kids A 2-Handed Backhand...It's Easier!
- Federer has one of the greatest single-handed backhands of all-time, but the Swiss said Friday in Shanghai that he would teach his kids a 2-handed backhand.
"Moving now on forward we will see double-handed backhands predominantly, which is how I would teach my kids, as wel...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
Recent fan comments for Na Li:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)