Na Li - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: February 26, 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Wuhan, China
- Residence: Wuhan, China
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Na Li?
Coached by Carlos Rodriguez; fitness trainer is Alex Stober ... Husband is Jiang Shan (married January 27, 2006) ... Father is Sheng-Peng; mother is Yan-Ping; ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- tour goes from the left coast to the right coast, shifting from the dry desert air of California to the tropical humidity of Miami, site of the final Miami Open to be held in Key Biscayne.
After their thrilling final Sunday at Indian Wells, defending champion Roger Federer a...
- Serena v Osaka Starts Fun Times at the 2018 Miami Open; Preview
- Woz quarterfinal.
Wildcards were awarded to Azarenka, Australia's Ajla Tomljanovic, and Americans Anisimova, Serena Williams, Claire Liu, Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Whitney Osuigwe, and Bernarda Pera.
Withdrawing from the event were Dominika Cibulkova, Margarita Gasparyan, Ka...
- Naomi Osaka's Indian Wells Victory Speech Was A Joy [Video]
- you haven't seen it, it was the story of the women's final. That being Naomi Osaka's victory speech after cruising past Daria Kasatkina to win Indian Wells.
It was the 20-year-old's first title of any kind, and after the match during her acceptance speech, you could tell the ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I Cannot Believe I Won Indian Wells, I Want To Win More Titles Like This
- his biggest win since the 2009 US Open, Juan Martin del Potro beat Roger Federer 64, 67(8), 76(1) to win his first career Masters title at Indian Wells.
Del Potro, who also beat Federer in their last U.S. event together at the U.S., was 0-3 in Masters finals and facing Federe...
- Roger Federer: I Would Like To Play That 3rd Set Breaker Again Because I Don't Know What The Hell Happened
- and congratulating your opponent. It's like, Okay, too good. You move on.
And obviously there is not too much time to dwell over it. Like I said, I'm happy for Juan Martin. It's a tough one. And I still had a good week here. I still see the positives at the end of the day.
- Del Potro Saves 3 MPs In Epic Win Over Federer To Claim First Masters At Indian Wells
- Martin del Potro waited a long time to win his first Masters title, but it may have been well worth. The 29-year-old outlasted rival Roger Federer in a 3-set exhilarating epic to win the Indian Wells title 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(2) Sunday.
“It’s difficult to describe in words...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
Recent fan comments for Na Li:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)