Na Li - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: February 26, 1982
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Wuhan, China
- Residence: Wuhan, China
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Na Li?
Coached by Carlos Rodriguez; fitness trainer is Alex Stober ... Husband is Jiang Shan (married January 27, 2006) ... Father is Sheng-Peng; mother is Yan-Ping; ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Needs A Break, Except...
- big event and another bad loss for Novak Djokovic. After early exits in Australia and Indian Wells, Djokovic once again flamed out before the semifinals losing yesterday in Monte Carlo to David Goffin in three sets 6-2, 3-6, 7-5.
Djokovic had some good patches during the...
- Nasty Ilie Nastase Should Be Banned From Tennis
- Nastase is in the news and he's in it for all the wrong reasons.
The 70-year-old 2-time Grand Slam champion and former No. 1 is, or was, the captain of Romania's Fed Cup team this weekend.
First, Nastase dropped this on news of Serena's pregnancy on Friday:
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Nadal probably didn't need to get a beneficial call but he got one today in the Monte Carlo semifinals. The 9-time tournament champion was down early to the hot-handed David Goffin who held 3-2 with a game point when a Rafa backhand went long but the chair ump overruled. Whi...
- Andy Murray In, Kei Nishikori Out Of Barcelona
- an early exit in Monte Carlo and little match play in the last few months, Andy Murray has opted to take a wildcard into the Barcelona event which begins Monday.
"Having the world number 1 is a luxury and we now have the singles and doubles number 1´s (Henri Kontinen). It...
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Doing Everything I Can To Play Well
- Djokovic's slump continued yesterday is another stunning loss, this time to David Goffin who had previously won all four meetings taking 11 of 12 sets. But in the Monte Carlo quarterfinals, it was the Belgian coming on top against a weary-looking Djokovic.
- Djokovic Upset By Goffin, Nadal Draw Opens in Semifinals at ATP Monte Carlo
- upsets kept coming in the Friday quarterfinals at the Monte Carlo Masters, where local resident and world No. 2 Novak Djokovic and No. 5 seed Marin Cilic were upset on the red clay.
Djokovic was outlasted 6-2, 3-6, 7-5 by No. 10 seed David Goffin of Belgium. By the en...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
Recent fan comments for Na Li:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)