Robin Soderling - News and More
- Nationality: SWE (Sweden)
- Birthdate: August 14, 1984
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Tibro, Sweden
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fredrik Rosengren
Do you like Robin Soderling?
Full name is Robin Bo Carl Soderling...Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Bo, is a lawyer; mother, Britt-Inge, is a housewife...Has one older sister, Sa ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- put pressure on myself wanting to go far and deep and play well."
The Swiss, who completed his career Slam there in 2009 beating Robin Soderling, hasn't reached the French semifinals since his 2012 runner-up finish.
Due to a knee injury Federer withdrew from Rotterdam, Dubai and I...
- Robin Soderling Announces His Retirement From Tennis
- to be known as the first player to ever beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open, Robin Soderling has finally announced his retirement.
The Swede, who stunned Nadal at the 2009 French Open, hasn't played since his 2011 title Bastad title due to a lengthy battle with mono.
- Does This Sound Like Robin Soderling Is Making A Comeback In 2016?
- been 4.5 years since we last saw Robin Soderling on a tennis. Now 31, Soderling has been fighting mono since that 2011 July event in Bastad.
But the Swede still makes tennis a big part of his life. In a new interview with Smash Marketing, Soderling spoke about his new career, as a...
- A List Of Novak Djokovic's 2015 Achievements
- First man to defeat Federer twice at Wimbledon
– First man to defeat Federer three times at the US Open
– Second man alongside Soderling to defeat Nadal at Roland Garros
– First man to defeat Nadal in straight sets at Roland Garros
– First man to defeat both Federer and...
- Tennis Players React To The Paris Attacks
- Impossible to understand. Feel so sad for Paris, the city I love so much 🙏🏻🇫🇷 #PrayerForParis— Robin Söderling (@RSoderling) November 14, 2015
Shocked, saddened, horrified, speechless. My prayers go to all the families and victims. #PrayersForParis— No...
- Petra Kvitova Was Diagnosed With Mono A Week Ago
- I think it's positive news. I know now why I'm still tired and feeling so badly. That's the good news for me."
Other players like Robin Soderling, Christina McHale, Mario Ancic and Roger Federer has dealt with the virus.
Kvitova won the Canadian Open in Montreal in 2012. ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is very good from the baseline. Myself. Last couple of years, my best quality is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- couple tournaments, but he did make the finals of the Australian Open. I'm sure he's gonna be extremely strong again this year. And Soderling, maybe if he were not if he would feel better physically, also I think he's also had a great six months winning Paris and I think two...
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
- French Open Final: Rafael Nadal v. Robin Soderling, Who's the Pick?
- Healthy Nadal, Murray into Australian Open Quarters; Dolgopolov Stuns Soderling
- Federer, Nadal Six Sets from Sunday Showdown at US Open, Can Soderling Spoil it?
- Soderling, Murray Near Quarterfinal Australian Open Showdown; Roddick, Sharapova Out
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
Recent fan comments for Robin Soderling:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)