Robin Soderling - News and More
- Nationality: SWE (Sweden)
- Birthdate: August 14, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Tibro, Sweden
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fredrik Rosengren
Do you like Robin Soderling?
Full name is Robin Bo Carl Soderling...Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Bo, is a lawyer; mother, Britt-Inge, is a housewife...Has one older sister, Sa ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Drops A Set To Goffin, Federer Takes Care Of Ruud At French Open
- the set to the roar of the crowd.
But an early break for Rafa in the fourth muted any upset bid on the 10-year anniversary of Robin Soderling's incredible win.
"David is a great player," said Nadal. "When he's playing well, he's a player that already showed to everybody that he...
- Tsonga Lets Hair Down, Power Game Out to Beat Goffin for ATP Rotterdam Title
- set the Frenchman ran to a 5-0 lead before closing out the championship effort. He was also a Rotterdam finalist in 2011, losing to Robin Soderling in the final.
Tsonga improved to 13-11 in career finals.
The weary Goffin was coming off another finalist effort at Sofia the previou...
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- put pressure on myself wanting to go far and deep and play well."
The Swiss, who completed his career Slam there in 2009 beating Robin Soderling, hasn't reached the French semifinals since his 2012 runner-up finish.
Due to a knee injury Federer withdrew from Rotterdam, Dubai and I...
- Robin Soderling Announces His Retirement From Tennis
- to be known as the first player to ever beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open, Robin Soderling has finally announced his retirement.
The Swede, who stunned Nadal at the 2009 French Open, hasn't played since his 2011 title Bastad title due to a lengthy battle with mono.
- Does This Sound Like Robin Soderling Is Making A Comeback In 2016?
- been 4.5 years since we last saw Robin Soderling on a tennis. Now 31, Soderling has been fighting mono since that 2011 July event in Bastad.
But the Swede still makes tennis a big part of his life. In a new interview with Smash Marketing, Soderling spoke about his new career, as a...
- A List Of Novak Djokovic's 2015 Achievements
- First man to defeat Federer twice at Wimbledon
– First man to defeat Federer three times at the US Open
– Second man alongside Soderling to defeat Nadal at Roland Garros
– First man to defeat Nadal in straight sets at Roland Garros
– First man to defeat both Federer and...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- is very good from the baseline. Myself. Last couple of years, my best quality is from the baseline. Murray is from the baseline. Soderling, too. Davydenko, too, Berdych, too. That's true, is coming Del Potro is the only one, but he's characteristic is from the baseline...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- couple tournaments, but he did make the finals of the Australian Open. I'm sure he's gonna be extremely strong again this year. And Soderling, maybe if he were not if he would feel better physically, also I think he's also had a great six months winning Paris and I think two...
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday
- French Open Final: Rafael Nadal v. Robin Soderling, Who's the Pick?
- Healthy Nadal, Murray into Australian Open Quarters; Dolgopolov Stuns Soderling
- Federer, Nadal Six Sets from Sunday Showdown at US Open, Can Soderling Spoil it?
- Soderling, Murray Near Quarterfinal Australian Open Showdown; Roddick, Sharapova Out
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal