Tommy Haas - News and More
Do you like Tommy Haas?Full name is Tommy Haas...Began playing at age four with his father, Peter, who is Austrian and a former European champion in judo and ex-schoolmate of Hollywoo ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Excellent backhand to go with nice all-around game; can hit just about any shot
Weaknesses: Mentally fragile; very prone to injuries; has trouble overcoming adversity
- Zverev Wins 50th, Cilic Out In Basel; Federer Returns Thursday
- Zverev became the first player on the ATP to hit 50 wins Wednesday in Basel. The 21-year-old German eased past Robin Haase 6-4, 7-5 in his opener at the indoor event. Zverev, who is now 50-16 on the year, will face 19-year-old Aussie qualifier Alexei Popyrin tomorrow. ...
- Preview: Top Seed Edmund, Defending Champ Tsonga, Raonic, Monfils at ATP Antwerp
- indoor hard Seeds: Kyle Edmund, Diego Schwartzman, Milos Raonic, Richard Gasquet, Gilles Simon, Gael Monfils, Frances Tiafoe, Robin Haase Floaters: Al Ramos-Vinolas, Feliciano Lopez, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Notes: No Top 10ers in the field, and the Top 4 seeds receive ope...
- Federer, Djokovic Move Closer To US Open QF, Zverev Out; Nadal, Delpo Sun.
- tour events I lose, as well," Zverev said. "There's just more tour events. You probably recognize it less. I lost to Robin Haase last week in Cincinnati. I lost to Tsitsipas in Toronto. Those are not that great losses for me either. "There's a lot of focus on the ...
- Alexander Zverev Adds Ivan Lendl To Coaching Team
- just one quarterfinal, and this summer he suffered consecutive bad losses to Stefanos Tsitsipas in Canada and in Cincinnati to Robin Haase. In addition to his father, who was once a former player, Zverev was also under the guidance of Juan Carlos Ferrero until they split af...
- Rain Wreaks Havoc In Cincinnati; Federer Scheduled Twice Fri, Djokovic-Dimitrov To Finish
- future, and he is a nice player. I am glad to go through." Also finishing before the rains were Pablo Carreno Busta who ousted Robin Haase 6-4, 6-2. And Milos Raonic knocked out countryman Denis Shapovalov 7-6(6), 6-4 in an all-Canadian affair. "I think I got myself into mo...
- Djokovic Overcomes Slow Start In Rainy Cincy, Zverev Stays Winless; Federer Returns Thurs
- Zverev 7-6(5), 7-5. Djokovic is 7-1 against Dimitrov. The Zverevs in general had a bad day. Younger Alexander was dumped by Robin Haase 5-7, 6-4, 7-5. Alexander falls to 0-4 at Cincinnati and he'll go into the US Open on a 2-match losing streak. Stan Wawrinka enjoyed a s...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Win over Robin Haase in third Round Q. So you got out of jail there, looks like. Tiebreak was pretty important, huh?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was very important. You know, I mean, it was pretty apparent I needed that to turn it. You know...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- victory today. Was difficult opponent, I think. And, sure, next round it will be very difficult against very dangerous serve like Robir Haase. I don't feel like a defense of the title. Roger has to defend that. I have the chance to defend 2008. I didn't play for the knee. So tha...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Haas Not Happy, Stakhovsky is Stupid at Wimbledon
- Thirtysomethings Federer, Haas, Nalbandian Bid For Grass Titles On Sunday
- Take Your Pick: Federer v Haas In Halle, Murray v Tsonga At Queen's