Tommy Haas - News and More
Do you like Tommy Haas?Full name is Tommy Haas...Began playing at age four with his father, Peter, who is Austrian and a former European champion in judo and ex-schoolmate of Hollywoo ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Excellent backhand to go with nice all-around game; can hit just about any shot
Weaknesses: Mentally fragile; very prone to injuries; has trouble overcoming adversity
- Edmund Heads Field at ATP Umag; Preview
- OPEN UMAG UMAG, Croatia; Surface: clay Seeds: Kyle Edmund, Damir Dzumhur, Marco Cecchinato, Andrey Rublev, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Robin Haase, Joao Sousa, Benoit Paire Floaters: Pablo Cuevas Notes: No Top 15 players in the field, but strong claycourters among the seeds.....
- Federer, Djokovic Returns To Action Thursday In Halle, Queen's
- I think that all mistakes were from me. Denis Kudla advanced over Stefanos Tsitsipas and Roberto Bautista Agut eliminated Robin Haase 6-4, 7-5. Roger Federer is back in action on Thursday against Benoit Paire. Borna Coric and Philipp Kohlschreiber are also on court. ...
- Federer Announces Return of Grasscourt Season with ATP Stuttgart Crown and Return to No. 1
- in Stuttgart." Last year in Stuttgart Federer was shocked in the first round by long-time grasscourt rival and former world No. 2 Tommy Haas, his last loss on grass. "It's been difficult the last years [in Stuttgart], lost a [couple] tight matches," Federer said. "But not this...
- Federer is Back on Grass with No. 1 in Sight This Week; Stuttgart Preview
- months." Federer has not reached the final in Stuttgart in two attempts, last year losing in the first round to the now-retired Tommy Haas. "I came back very strong and my reaction was very good after losing here against Tommy," Federer said. "I didn't drop a set for the res...
- Vandeweghe, Mannarino Lead Fields at Co-ed Libema Open on Grass; Previews
- Vandeweghe (2016,'14)... Men's Seeds: Adrian Mannarino, Richard Gasquet, Gilles Muller, Fernando Verdasco, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Robin Haase, Yuichi Sugita, Andreas Seppi Men's Floaters: Ivo Karlovic, (Q) Bernard Tomic Men's Notes: Yikes, no Top 25 players in the draw.....
- Zverev Rolls In French Opener, Kyrgios Withdraws; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- before winning in four sets. Of the 16 men's matches, five went the distance. In fading light, David Goffin beat a surly Robin Haase from two sets down. Fernando Verdasco won yet another 5-setter - his 24th of his career - and earned his 100th career Grand Slam victo...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Win over Robin Haase in third Round Q. So you got out of jail there, looks like. Tiebreak was pretty important, huh?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was very important. You know, I mean, it was pretty apparent I needed that to turn it. You know...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- victory today. Was difficult opponent, I think. And, sure, next round it will be very difficult against very dangerous serve like Robir Haase. I don't feel like a defense of the title. Roger has to defend that. I have the chance to defend 2008. I didn't play for the knee. So tha...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Haas Not Happy, Stakhovsky is Stupid at Wimbledon
- Thirtysomethings Federer, Haas, Nalbandian Bid For Grass Titles On Sunday
- Take Your Pick: Federer v Haas In Halle, Murray v Tsonga At Queen's