Vania King - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: February 03, 1989
- Birthplace: Monterey Park, CA, USA
- Residence: Boynton Beach, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (July 5, 2006)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 85
Do you like Vania King?
| Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Ion Tiriac On Equal Prize Money: It's Not OK When The Men Bring In 4 Times More Than The Women
- a Q&A with Spanish media outlet El Mundo, Madrid tournament director Ion Tiriac dipped his toes in the dangerous equal prize money debate waters, and it didn't go well for the Romanian.
"I say respectfully that I really like women, especially when they have long legs an...
- Bratty Bernard Tomic Actually Tried To Return Serve With His Racquet Handle! [Video]
- Tomic just can't stop making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Yesterday in the first round of Madrid, the "Tank Engine" was losing to Fabio Fognini who held three match points at 62, 54, 40-0 when Tomic decided to return, or try to return, the Italian's serve using th...
- WTA Seeds Right Ship in Madrid; Halep vs. Bacsinszky on Wed.
- Magic Box was the tragic box for the top seeded players in Madrid, with 10 of the 16 seeds out over the first three days, but on Tuesday the results leveled out for the few remaining top seeds.
All three Top 10 seeds in action moved into the third round on Tuesday as No...
- Del Potro Joins Nadal as 'Back' in Madrid; Wed. Preview With Djokovic, Wawrinka-Kyrgios
- Nadal is back? Well so is Juan Martin del Potro!
The No. 5-seeded Nadal beat Russian Alex Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-3 on Tuesday to move into the third round in Madrid, but perhaps the bigger story was the unseeded Del Potro, continuing his return from multiple wrist surgerie...
- Novak Djokovic Says He's Already Forgotten About Losing In Monte Carlo
- you believe Novak Djokovic has already forgotten about his stunning loss to Jiri Vesely in Monte Carlo last month? According to Djokovic, he has.
"I honestly completely forgot about that match," Djokovic said. "There was not much positive to remember out of it."
- Andy Murray Has High Expectations For The Clay This Year
- champion Andy Murray continues his clay season today in Madrid where he'll take on veteran Radek Stepanek. Murray won the title last year - his first and only Masters clay crown - stunning Rafael Nadal in the final. Then at the French Open he beat David Ferrer before losing...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
Recent fan comments for Vania King:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)