Vania King - News and More
Do you like Vania King?Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full Bio
- Juan Martin Del Potro's 2018 Season Ends With Patella Bone Fracture In Right Knee
- news from Juan Martin del Potro who had to retire last week in Shanghai with a knee injury to Borna Coric. Tests later confirmed the Argentine as a patella bone fracture in his right knee. "It's a very difficult moment," said Del Potro in a statement. "I feel very sad. It's a ...
- Simona Halep Secures Year-End No. 1 Ranking For Second Straight Year
- Halep officially locked up the year-end No. 1 WTA ranking yesterday. The Romanian who collected her first Grand Slam title this year at the French Open, has an insurmountable lead over Australian Open winner Caroline Wozniacki as the tour heads down its final weeks of the seas...
- Goerges Top Seed, Muguruza Takes Wildcard at WTA Luxembourg; Preview
- Julia Goerges leads the field but former No. 1 Garbine Muguruza is right behind her this coming week in Luxembourg, where unseeded Carina Witthoeft will be challenged to defend her title from 2017. BGL BNP PARIBAS LUXEMBOURG OPEN LUXEMBOURG; surface: hard Seed...
- Preview: Top Seed Edmund, Defending Champ Tsonga, Raonic, Monfils at ATP Antwerp
- Kyle Edmund finds himself at the top of the heap in Antwerp, joined by last year's champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga looking to come back from injury. EUROPEAN OPEN ANTWERP, Belgium; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Kyle Edmund, Diego Schwartzman, Milos Raonic, Richard Gasque...
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- keeps coming for Novak Djokovic, who continues what has to be one of, if not the most drastic turn-around seasons in Open Era history. Djokovic through the first half of the year didn't reach a semifinal until Rome in May, and lost first round in Indian Wells and Miami, an...
- Garcia Beats Pliskova in Marathon 1st Set for WTA Tianjin Crown
- Caroline Garcia, in the second-to-last regular-season week of the year, won her first title of 2018 on Sunday, in the Tianjin Open final beating former No. 1 and top seed Karolina Pliskova 7-6(7), 6-3. "The emotion and the feeling after the match point is something...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)