Vania King - News and More
Do you like Vania King?Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full Bio
- Bautista Agut, Tsonga, Popular Fognini Lead ATP St. Petersburg; Preview
- PETERSBURG OPEN St. Petersburg, Russia; surface: hard Seeds: Roberto Bautista Agut, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Fabio Fognini, Adrian Mannarino, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Jan-Lennard Struff Floaters: Borna Coric, Danill Medvedev Notes: No T...
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- semifinals of the 2017 Davis Cup competition get underway Friday in Europe. In Lille, France, the French team plays host to a depleted Serbian team. Novak Djokovic is out for the season and Viktor Troicki and Janko Tipsarevic are also unavailable. But taking their place will b...
- Safarova, Mladenovic Head Post-US Open WTA Fields in Tokyo, Quebec City
- WTA women get back into the grind this week immediately after the US Open at the Japan Open and the Tournoi de Quebec in Canada. France's Kristina Mladenovic heads the field in Tokyo, while world doubles No. 1 Lucie Safarova is the top seed in Canada. Here is a look ...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- Nadal finished off his 2017 Grand Slam season in near-perfect form by crushing Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 to win his 16th Grand Slam title and third US Open. "Very happy," Nadal said. "Been a great two weeks. Increasing level of tennis, increasing of confidence during tha...
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- the start of the tournament I picked Rafael Nadal to meet a tall guy in the US Open finals. Well, he'll play a tall guy, but just not Alexander Zverev. Instead, it's someone even taller in the 6-foot-8 Kevin Anderson. And I had Zverev beating Nadal for the title, but I can't d...
- Stephens Routs Buddy Keys for 1st Grand Slam Title at US Open
- players started out nervy, but only Sloane Stephens was able to shake it off, rolling over fellow American Madison Keys winning the last eight games to take it 6-3, 6-0 for her first Grand Slam title on Saturday at the US Open. Unseeded after 11 months off due to foot surgery...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)