Vania King - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: February 03, 1989
- Birthplace: Monterey Park, CA, USA
- Residence: Boynton Beach, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (July 5, 2006)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 85
Do you like Vania King?
| Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Leads My List Of US Open Favorites Over Novak Djokovic
- than 24 hours before the draw, here are my US Open favorites:
1. Andy Murray
Aside from his (understandable) loss to Marin Cilic Sunday in Cincinnati, Andy Murray comes into New York red hot on the court and sky high in confidence. Not having to deal with Roger Federer wil...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- the fourth straight year, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams have been named top seeds at the US Open.
The men's field is without Roger Federer for the first time since 1999 but it does past winners Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro wh...
- After A Busy Few Weeks, Rafael Nadal Was On Court Monday At The US Open
- Nadal's played a lot of matches. Playing 11 matches in eight days in Rio and then reaching the third round at Cincinnati, Nadal made his debut Monday in the new Arthur Ashe stadium.
After losing to Borna Coric on Thursday, Nadal admitted he needed a rest.
"The arm too ti...
- Novak Djokovic, Flavia Pennetta To Attend Friday US Open Draw Ceremony
- it via twitter.
Novak Djokovic & Flavia Pennetta will attend US Open draw ceremony on Friday, August 26 at 11.30 am at USTA BJ King National Tennis Centre.— Michal Samulski (@MichalSamulski) August 22, 2016
Djokovic comes into the US Open after a tough loss in...
- Cilic Wins Cincinnati; What Does Andy Murray's Loss Mean?
- much nothing.
The Brit is on top of the world (almost) at the No. 2 rank behind the struggling Novak Djokovic, who lost first round at the Rio Olympics and is suffering both physically and mentally.
Murray came directly to Cincy from winning a second consecutive ...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- Karolina Pliskova "shock" Angelique Kerber in the Sunday Cincinnati final, as the WTA website so boldly proclaimed?
The world No. 2 came straight from the Rio Olympics after losing in the final to an inspired Monica Puig. In Cincinnati she was exhausted, and ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
Recent fan comments for Vania King:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)