Vania King - News and More
Do you like Vania King?Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full Bio
- Maria Sharapova: My Passion For Tennis Is Stronger Than Ever
- the eve of Maria Sharapova's return to the WTA from a thigh injury next week in Stanford, the former No. 1 penned a piece in the Players' Tribune in which she talked about dealing with the fallout from her doping sentence, her support group, her fans, and her passion for tennis, w...
- Novak Djokovic's 2017 Season Is Over Due To An Elbow Injury
- official, Novak Djokovic's 2017 season is officially over. A year ago Roger Federer ending his season following Wimbledon, now it's Djokovic. The Serb cited a bad right elbow he has been battling for some 18 months, he said during a news conference earlier today. "All the ...
- Wozniacki Looks to Turn Around 0-4 Record in Finals at Bastad; WTA Preview
- Open BASTAD, Sweden; surface: clay Seeds: Caroline Wozniacki, Anastasija Sevastova, Caroline Garcia, Carla Suarez Navarro, Kiki Bertens, Katerina Siniakova, Julia Goerges, Johanna Larsson Floaters: Mona Barthel, Carina Witthoeft, Sara Errani, Irina-Camelia Begu...
- Ferrer Not Done, Claims ATP Bastad Clay Crown
- French Open finalist David Ferrer had not won an ATP title in two years and was generally written off, but the Spaniard showed he is not done. At 35 years of age Ferrer raised the SkiStar Swedish Open in Bastad on Sunday after defeating Alexandr "The Dog" Dolgopolov ...
- Top-Seeded Sevastova Tries to Forget Double Bagel This Week at WTA Bucharest
- women of the WTA returned to the red clay this week in Romania, hoping to get some dirt court wins prior to the start of the U.S. summer hardcourt season. The seeds at the BRD Bucharest Open, all ranked outside the Top 15, are Anastasija Sevastova, Carla Suarez Navarro,...
- With Hard Courts Ahead, Roger Federer Trails Rafael Nadal By Just 550 Race Points!
- his record 8th Wimbledon title Sunday, Roger Federer narrowed the gap Rafael Nadal had at No. 1 in the 2017 ATP Points race. Nadal's lead is down to just 550 points as we enter the hard court and fall indoor season, on which Federer has had much success. With 1,000 point...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)