Vania King - News and More
Do you like Vania King?Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Toughs Out Win; Lower Seeds Advance at Australian Open
- seeds David Goffin and Grigor Dimitrov became unlikely quarterfinalists and lined up a meeting at the Australian Open on Monday, both posting wins to put themselves in position for one of the semifinal spots during the fortnight in Melbourne. The No. 11-seeded ...
- Serena Williams Lines Up Konta Test; Hot CoCo on Deck Tues. at Australian Open
- 2 seed Serena Williams passed a tough test on Monday at the Australian Open in the form of No. 16 seed Barbora Strycova, beating the all-court Czech 7-5, 6-4 to move into the quarterfinals and a meeting with another hot-handed player, Johanna Konta of Great Britain. "I ...
- Vandeweghe Batters World No. 1 Kerber Out, Venus Wins at Australian Open
- CoCo Vandeweghe wants you to know she's ready for her close-up. The confident unseeded American powered No. 1 Angie Kerber off the court on Sunday at the Australian Open in fourth-round play, moving into her first Grand Slam quarterfinal. She hit 30 winners to K...
- Roger Federer: I Think I'm Playing Better And Better, And I Felt Great In The Fifth Set!
- you don't believe Roger Federer is back, think again. Federer missed six month to rehab his left knee and in his first tournament back he's already beaten two Top 10 players and will be the heavy favorite Tuesday in Melbourne against Mischa Zverev and reach the semifinals. Earl...
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- a month into the season, the top seeds in men's tennis are already struggling. Three days after Novak Djokovic stunning loss to Denis Istomin, World No. 1 Andy Murray fell as well, losing today to World No. 50 Mischa Zverev 7-5, 5-7, 6-2, 6-4 in the fourth round. Murray suffe...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- are just about to tip-off the men's final 16 at the Australian Open. Everyone's there. Roger Federer. Rafael Nadal. Andy Murray. JW Tsonga. Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori. Milos Raonic. Hell, even Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov decided to join the party. But not Novak Djokovic. ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)