Vania King - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: February 03, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Monterey Park, CA, USA
- Residence: Boynton Beach, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (July 5, 2006)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Vania King?
Coached by Alejandro Dulko ... Father is David; mother is Karen; has one brother (Phillip) and two sisters (Mindy and Ivana) ... Started playing tennis at age ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Winner Announced for 2018 Tennis-X Year-End Top 10 Contest
- was worse, the atrocious picks this year, or the atrocious job of figuring them out?
Injuries to Andy Murray and Stan Wawrinka, then Grigor Dimitrov and Nick Kyrgios flaming out ruined just about everyone's Top 10.
"Wawrinka is selected at number 1 spot because he i...
- Croatia Visits France For Davis Cup Title This Weekend; Cilic, Coric, Tsonga Headline
- last title of the 2018 men's tennis season is at stake this weekend in Lille, France when the host French team welcomes Croatia for the Davis Cup title.
France is seeking an 11th Davis Cup title, and second straight while Croatia is bidding for a second after 2005.
- Novak Djokovic: It Was A Phenomenal Season, I'm Very Proud Of It
- didn't end the way he would have wanted, but despite the loss to Alexander Zverev in the ATP Finals, Novak Djokovic was still very pleased with his 2018 campaign.
And he should be. The Serb ranked down at No. 22 just in June, yet played his way back to No. 1 and lost just three...
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- Zverev earned the biggest win of his young career beating the heavily-favored Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3 in the title match at the ATP Finals in London on Sunday.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far. This trophy means a lot, everything, to all the players. I mean...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- will no dream final between greats Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic in the title match of the ATP Finals on Sunday in London. That's because earlier today in the semifinals, Alexander Zverev stunned the Swiss 7-5, 7-6(5) to collect one of his best career wins.
While the scor...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3.
"It's obviously great getting to the semifinals. ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Streaking Djokovic Dumps Federer a Third Straight Time, Faces Nadal for Indian Wells Title
- Streaking Nadal, Djokovic Survive Upset Bids, Meet in Sunday Madrid Final; Will Novak Stay Perfect?
- Nadal Wins Title, Djokovic Ranking Drop in Rome
- Novak Djokovic: Wimbledon Champion, King of Tennis
Recent fan comments for Vania King: