- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Maria Sharapova's 2018 Season Is Over
- Former No. 1 and 5-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova has shut down her 2018 season, withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow.
"Unfortunately as I recover from my right shoulder injury, I am withdrawing from Beijing,...
- Mohamed Lahyani Suspended Two Events For Coaching Kyrgios At US Open
- tegrity of the Tour,” the ATP told the New York Times in a statement.
Lahyani was scheduled to work both Beijing and Shanghai.
In New York, Roger Federer sternly took Lahyani to task for trying to help Kyrgios.
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From China Events, Novak Djokovic In Prime Position For No. 1
- Rafael Nadal made it official withdrawing from both Beijing and Shanghai events due to his right knee.
"Hi all, as you know I had to retire from my semifinal match at the US Open and this past Monday I visited my doctor in B...
- Novak Djokovic Is Closing In On Rafael Nadal For The No. 1 Ranking
- eason, he'll be closing the gap rapidly as Nadal drops final points from Shanghai (600) and title points from Beijing (500) while Djokovic only adds to his total.
ATP Rankings 52-Week (Sep 10, 2018)
1 Rafael Nadal 8,760
- Cornet Crushes Kerber, Huge Match-Ups Thursday at WTA Rogers Cup Montreal
- ing Wimbledon champion and No. 4 seed Angie Kerber 6-4, 6-1.
"I didn't adopt the same tactic last year in Beijing than today -- I know also she improved herself in the last six months a lot," Cornet said after her second co...
- Nadal Gets No. 1; Del Potro Makes London Push, Goffin A Win From Qualifying
- 6-2, 6-2.
Since winning Cincinnati in August, Zverev has gone just 8-7 with only one tournament semifinal (Beijing) in five events.
The 20-year-old will not be part of the Milan event, but will make his debut later this m...
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- c tournament, having very good wins," Nadal said. "Very pleased the way I played the whole Asian tour for me. Beijing and Shanghai have been a very positive two weeks for me. A lot of points, a lot of victories against great op...
- Federer v Del Potro, Nadal v Cilic In US Open Champions Shanghai SF
- ated Albert Ramos Vinolas 6-4, 6-3. Nadal has won four of five in that series with Cilic's lone win coming in Beijing 8 years ago!
“He always is very dangerous opponent, and I think this surface, this court helps him," Nad...