- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- c tournament, having very good wins," Nadal said. "Very pleased the way I played the whole Asian tour for me. Beijing and Shanghai have been a very positive two weeks for me. A lot of points, a lot of victories against great op...
- Federer v Del Potro, Nadal v Cilic In US Open Champions Shanghai SF
- ated Albert Ramos Vinolas 6-4, 6-3. Nadal has won four of five in that series with Cilic's lone win coming in Beijing 8 years ago!
“He always is very dangerous opponent, and I think this surface, this court helps him," Nad...
- Del Potro Tops Zverev In Shanghai; Nadal v Dimitrov, Federer v Gasquet Friday
- a very good result for me, and being in quarterfinals of course is great news.”
Nadal, who has never won Beijing, now gets another look at Grigor Dimitrov, who ended Sam Querrey's hopes. Nadal leads the Bulgarian 9-1. Both...
- Fabio Fognini Fined For US Open , Could Be Suspended From 2 Grand Slam Events
- The ruling does not apply at ATP events.
Last week for reaching the second round in singles and doubles at Beijing Fognini made $54,882 ...
- Roger Federer: I've Got To Sweep Shanghai, Basel, Paris And London To Finish No. 1, And That's Unlikely
- With Rafael Nadal winning the US Open and then Beijing last week, Roger Federer understands that the odds are stacked of him passing the Spaniard for the 2017 No. 1 ranking.
"I can't play more than I'm already playing," Fede...
- Kyrgios Walks Off Court, Isner Saves MP; Federer, Nadal Wed In Shanghai
- et last night. I‘m gutted to be honest to be honest as I was keen to keep the good momentum that I built in Beijing going and finish the year strong. I’ll do what I can to make sure I do.”
Of course, Kyrgios left Shang...
- Rafael Nadal: When Nick Kyrgios Tries, He's One Of The Toughest Players On The Tour
- Despite crushing Nick Kyrgios yesterday in the Beijing title, Rafael Nadal sang the praises of the Australian Open, calling him one of the toughest players to face on the tour, that is when he's not tanking.
"I have lot of r...
- Garcia Completes Asian Double Beating Halep To Win Beijing
- lected the biggest title of her career beating Simona Halep 6-4, 7-6(3) to win the Premier Mandatory event in Beijing.
Garcia needed over three hours to beat Elina Svitolina on Friday, then in the semis beat Petra Kvitova, s...