Beijing Tennis - 2013 China Open
- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, October 1 - Sunday, October 7
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 1, 2012 Women's -- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 2,205,000 Women's -- $4,828,500
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: http://www.chinaopen.com.cn/2010/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Berdych Beatdown, Sharapova Steamrolls at Australian Open
- ll attack."
Li and Sharapova will have no problems remembering each other's games.
"We just played in Beijing," Sharapova said of Li. "I've beaten her the last few times we've played, but they've always been really good...
- Year-End Review - Everything Hard: Djokovic Made of Stone
- c shrugged off the disappointment and would go on to lose only one more match the rest of the year. He won in Beijing, saved five match points to beat Murray in Shanghai, and then went undefeated to win the World Tour Finals. I...
- Why is Novak Djokovic Numero Uno?
- lot of success to revel in when he now relaxes for a while in the off-season.
Melbourne, Miami, Toronto, Beijing, Shanghai, London: the 6 cities that Djokovic has been victorious in during 2012. He has won some big matches...
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Think We're Experiencing Maybe The Best Era In Tennis Of All Time
- as a Grand Slam champion.
Heading into the European indoor season, Djokovic has won his last two events at Beijing and Shanghai winning 10 straight matches. He'll scheduled for the Paris Masters 1000 in two weeks.
- No Surprise: It's Djokovic v. Murray For The Shanghai Title
- 12-0 in Shanghai winning titles there the last two years.
But Djokovic's been a buzzsaw this month. He won Beijing and has looked impressive all week in Shanghai. And, like Federer, he too wants a piece of Murray.
- Federer Resumes Rivalry With Murray; Djokovic v. Berdych; Shanghai SF Picks And Pans
- something that gave me a lot of confidence today."
And Djokovic has been winning, as he says. He just won Beijing and if not for the wind maybe things would have gone differently in New York. Next is the powerful Berdych wh...
- Novak Djokovic Says He's "Neutral" On Combined ATP/WTA Events
- hanghai, Novak Djokovic doesn't sound like a big supporter of combined ATP/WTA tournaments, like the event in Beijing last weekend.
"I'm going to have to be neutral at that because I didn't really still form a clear opinion...
- Federer, Djokovic, Murray Make Their Shanghai Debuts Wednesday; Isner Saves 3 MPs, Tomic Tanking?
- e mind is fresh and ready to travel, willing to do the sacrifices and all those things."
Following a third Beijing title over the weekend, Djokovic, the 2012 points race leader, challenged the Federer-like Grigor Dimitrov.