- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Del Potro Opens Play Thursday At Indian Wells, Robson Returns; Fritz v Tiafoe
- the US Open. The 22-year-old Brit hasn't won a main draw WTA match in almost two and a half years since 2013 Beijing. She takes on Magdalena Rybarikova.
THURSDAY INDIAN WELLS SCHEDULE
STADIUM 1 start 11:00 am
ATP - B. Cor...
- Caroline Wozniacki Will Carry The Flag For Denmark At The Olympics
- l never forget," Wozniacki said.
Wozniacki will appear in her third Olympics after a third round finish in Beijing in 2008 and a quarterfinal effort in 2012 London.
"The Olympics is my biggest goal in 2016, and I am reall...
- Any Chance Rafael Nadal Beats Novak Djokovic Saturday In The Doha Final?
- mn good.
That said, I think Rafa puts up a good performance tomorrow. Better than the 6-2, 6-2 drubbing in Beijing or the 6-3, 6-3 loss in the London semifinals. The trend is losing but improving for Rafa, so a 6-4, 6-4 soun...
- Roger Federer And Martina Hingis In Mixed Doubles At The Rio Olympics?
- on the WTA.
Federer will also play doubles once again with Stan Wawrinka. The two won the gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Federer of course is also targeting a first gold in the singles.
With Bencic also expected t...
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- raising his level ever since US Open," Djokovic said of Nadal yesterday. "Already in China, playing finals in Beijing, semifinals in Shanghai, you can feel that he's starting to get comfortable on the court, start to play bette...
- Despite A Poor Season, Rafael Nadal Hopes To Finally Win The ATP Finals
- hree titles in 2015, winning in Buenos Aires, Stuttgart and Hamburg and reached three other finals at Madrid, Beijing and Basel. Rafa, though, is just 4-10 vs Top 10 players this year.
- Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Bryans Among 2015 ATP Award Winners
- ment finals, winning titles in Indian Wells, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Rome, Shanghai and Paris. He also lifted the Beijing trophy among 14 finals. He comes to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals with a 78-5 match record, the sixth ti...
- Hitting-Wall Radwanska Beats Kvitova for 1st WTA Finals Crown
- about this."
It is the 17th career title for Radwanska, whose former biggest wins were 2012 Miami and 2011 Beijing. She reached the Wimbledon final in 2012, losing to Serena Williams who withdrew from this year's WTA Finals ...