Beijing Tennis - 2013 China Open
- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, October 1 - Sunday, October 7
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 1, 2012 Women's -- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 2,205,000 Women's -- $4,828,500
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: http://www.chinaopen.com.cn/2010/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Poll: Who's More Likely To Finish 2014 No. 1, Rafael Nadal or Novak Djokovic?
- ase for Djokovic:
- Ended 2013 on one of his best streaks
- Beat Nadal convincingly in last two meetings at Beijing and London by same 63, 64 scoreline
- Has dominated Nadal in past (2011)
- Is a year younger than Nadal - c...
- Nadal Fights Off Federer, Faces Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- the lead in this series 22-16 winning three of five this year.
But Djokovic won their most recent match in Beijing and overall on hardcourts it's Novak with the advantage 12-7. Rafa does lead Novak 2-1 in matches at the ATP ...
- Rafael Nadal Clinches The 2013 No. 1 Ranking After Beating Wawrinka At The ATP Finals
- e first time in more than two years after reaching his 13th final of a phenomenal season at the China Open in Beijing. He made his comeback in February with a No. 5 ranking following a seven-month injury layoff and won 10 title...
- Federer Wins Three ATP Awards, Nadal Claims Comeback Player Of Year
- orld Tour Masters 1000 trophies in a single season. He also went undefeated on hard courts (26-0) through the Beijing final, when he finished runner-up to Novak Djokovic. Despite the loss, Nadal – who began the season at ...
- Djokovic Opens Indoor Season Tuesday In Paris; Nadal Focused On Strong Year-End Finish
- st little-known French qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert.
Coming of an undefeated Asian swing with titles in Beijing and Shanghai, Djokovic still has a shot, albeit a very slim one, to finish the year No. 1, but he'll have to ...
- Federer Denies Dimitrov In Basel; Serena Leads Semis At WTA Championships
- rt of 2011. "It's always good to play against her and it's always a tough match. We just played three sets in Beijing. But right now I'm just really happy about my win today - I really wanted to get to the semifinals this week....
- Serena Williams Admits She Doesn't Like Playing Tournaments After The US Open
- getting, you know, getting shorter and shorter."
Serena has wrapped up No. 1 and with 10 titles including Beijing a few weeks ago, she's still thirsty for more success.
"I'm definitely motivated," she said. "I don't want...
- WTA Champs Preview: Serena Seeks A Fourth Year-End Title
- ve to be ready from the first match on."
Agnieszka Radwanksa: Always consistent, won Seoul and reached the Beijing semifinals where she avenged a Tokyo QF loss to Kerber before losing to Serena. She won't beat Serena, she co...