Beijing Tennis - 2014 China Open
- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal's Still Training On Hardcourts, The Splint Is Back On [Video]
- l be back, he says.
If Nadal cannot play in the Davis Cup tie on September 12, his next scheduled event is Beijing on September 29.
- Li Na Withdraws From Summer Events Including US Open Due To Knee
- some time off to rest my knee so it heels. I look forward to getting back on the court this fall in Wuhan and Beijing."
The 32-year-old is currently the No. 2 ranked player on the WTA computer. In her last two events she los...
- Andujar, Cuevas, Isner, Svitlona Win ATP/WTA Titles
- in Georgia and have a lot of support."
It was Sela's first final since losing to Andy Roddick in the 2008 Beijing final.
Cuevas Wins Sunday Marathon at ATP Umag
Qualifier Pablo Cuevas won two matches on Sunday to win ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Hope My Back Injury Is No Longer A Problem
- lympic Games," said Nadal. "The fact I didn't play in London is an extra motivation for me.
"I competed in Beijing and won, that was a good feeling. In 2016 I hope I will be ready for that again."
Nadal opens plays Tuesda...
- Li Na's Mother Isn't Interested In Watching Her Daughter Play Tennis!
- Doha, revealed after the match that her mother takes no interest in her tennis, not even when she played the Beijing Olympics.
"Never," Na said when asked if her mom ever watched her play. "Even I play Olympics in Beijing, ...
- Boris Becker: I Was Surprised Djokovic Called Me
- ow the coaching partnership came to be.
"I was approached by Novak and his manager while he was playing in Beijing," Becker told BBC Sport.
"I was surprised - I didn't expect the phone call. I was very honoured."
- Poll: Who's More Likely To Finish 2014 No. 1, Rafael Nadal or Novak Djokovic?
- ase for Djokovic:
- Ended 2013 on one of his best streaks
- Beat Nadal convincingly in last two meetings at Beijing and London by same 63, 64 scoreline
- Has dominated Nadal in past (2011)
- Is a year younger than Nadal - c...
- Nadal Fights Off Federer, Faces Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- the lead in this series 22-16 winning three of five this year.
But Djokovic won their most recent match in Beijing and overall on hardcourts it's Novak with the advantage 12-7. Rafa does lead Novak 2-1 in matches at the ATP ...