- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Any Chance Rafael Nadal Beats Novak Djokovic Saturday In The Doha Final?
- mn good.
That said, I think Rafa puts up a good performance tomorrow. Better than the 6-2, 6-2 drubbing in Beijing or the 6-3, 6-3 loss in the London semifinals. The trend is losing but improving for Rafa, so a 6-4, 6-4 soun...
- Roger Federer And Martina Hingis In Mixed Doubles At The Rio Olympics?
- on the WTA.
Federer will also play doubles once again with Stan Wawrinka. The two won the gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Federer of course is also targeting a first gold in the singles.
With Bencic also expected t...
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- raising his level ever since US Open," Djokovic said of Nadal yesterday. "Already in China, playing finals in Beijing, semifinals in Shanghai, you can feel that he's starting to get comfortable on the court, start to play bette...
- Despite A Poor Season, Rafael Nadal Hopes To Finally Win The ATP Finals
- hree titles in 2015, winning in Buenos Aires, Stuttgart and Hamburg and reached three other finals at Madrid, Beijing and Basel. Rafa, though, is just 4-10 vs Top 10 players this year.
- Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Bryans Among 2015 ATP Award Winners
- ment finals, winning titles in Indian Wells, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Rome, Shanghai and Paris. He also lifted the Beijing trophy among 14 finals. He comes to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals with a 78-5 match record, the sixth ti...
- Hitting-Wall Radwanska Beats Kvitova for 1st WTA Finals Crown
- about this."
It is the 17th career title for Radwanska, whose former biggest wins were 2012 Miami and 2011 Beijing. She reached the Wimbledon final in 2012, losing to Serena Williams who withdrew from this year's WTA Finals ...
- Roger Federer v Rafael Nadal In The Basel Final, Who's The Pick?
- al said of Federer.
That said, this would be a huge confidence win for Nadal who lost to Novak Djokovic in Beijing and JW Tsonga in Shanghai. It's something he really needs as he restores his place at the top - a big four wi...
- Nadal Denies Dimitrov In Basel, Federer Faces Kohlschreiber Thursday; Ferrer Withdraws From Valencia
- Open, Nadal is 10-2 with losses to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the Shanghai quarterfinals and Novak Djokovic in the Beijing final. He'll await the Cilic-Gabishvili winner on Friday in the quarterfinals.
Dimitrov falls to 10-39 aga...