Beijing Tennis - 2014 China Open
- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Federer v Djokovic In Shanghai SF, Who's The Pick? Murray's London Chances Improve
- or Leo Mayer.
That said, Djokovic is the in-form player, he's won Shanghai the last two years, he just won Beijing and he's got the No. 1 ranking to lock up this weekend. Advantage Djokovic.
Still, Federer's won a set in ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Open Play Wednesday In Shanghai
- Murray, a winner today, tangles with towering Jerzy Janowicz.
"It's very different conditions here than in Beijing," said 2-time champion Murray after a win today. "Courts are different, very different balls. It's quicker he...
- Novak Djokovic: Life Cannot Be Better Right Now, I Cannot Ask For More
- s understandably in good spirits when he met the press Monday in Shanghai. The World No. 1 just won his fifth Beijing title, recently got married and now he and his new wife are expecting their first child in this fall. So life...
- Djokovic Humiliates Berdych To Win 5th Beijing, Calls Performance Probably His Best In A Final
- Novak Djokovic romped to his fifth Beijing title Sunday crushing a hapless Tomas Berdych 6-0, 6-2 in the China Open final. In the lopsided affair, Djokovic led 6-0, 5-0 with matchpoints but was unable to close out a historic do...
- Sharapova Returns To No. 2 Ranking After Beijing Title Over Kvitova
- tured her fourth title of the WTA season beating Petra Kvitova 6-4, 2-6, 6-3 at the Premier Mandatory stop in Beijing Sunday. The tough victory also catapults the Russian back to the No. 2 ranking.
"It was a bit of an up-an...
- Djokovic Downs Murray, Faces Berdych in Beijing Final; Nishikori v Raonic In Tokyo
- o and I want to reverse the result in the final here over the past two years."
The women will settle there Beijing title between French Open champion Maria Sharapova against Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova with the No. 2 rank...
- Shanghai Masters Draw: Djokovic, Federer, Murray, Nishikori In Loaded Top Half
In the bottom half, 2009 finalist Rafael Nadal is poised to improve upon his quarterfinal effort in Beijing, though a gauntlet of big servers await. Nadal could face countryman Feliciano Lopez in his opener, John Isne...
- Nadal Knocked Out By A Qualifier In Beijing, Serena Withdraws; Djokovic v Murray Saturday
- Rafael Nadal's comeback circa fall 2014 in Beijing was cut short earlier today thanks to the resolve of Martin Klizan. Klizan, who was down a set and 5-1 in the first round of qualification last weekend, fell by a break in the ...