- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Bernard Tomic: I'm Bored During Matches, It's Tough To Find Motivation Even At Wimbledon
- year I had the same situation. I mean, I finished at 23, 24, but I sort of didn't play end of year from after Beijing, Shanghai, because I was a little bit tired and stuff.
But, you know, I will continue to work and try to d...
- Nadal Has Easy Day, Sock Next In Rome; Nishikori, Wawrinka Advance
- t recently in Miami in March. But Sock did take a set from Nadal at the French in 2015 and later that year in Beijing.
Another tasty match-up is also lined-up for Thursday. Kei Nishikori knocked out David Ferrer for the seco...
- Grigor Dimitrov: Rafa He's Such A Fighter, Such A Competitor, It Was An Honor To Play Him
- day night at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov had won three straight over Top 10 players, had beaten Nadal in Beijing and overall was riding a career-best 10 match win streak.
The Bulgarian No. 1 was trying to become the fir...
- Rafael Nadal: I Cannot Lie, It's Special To Play Roger Federer Again In A Grand Slam Final
- fight hard against the 25-year-old Bulgarian who had snapped a 7-match losing streak against the Spaniard in Beijing last fall. Dimitrov entered on a 10-match winning streak off a Brisbane title.
Nadal advances to his 21st ...
- Nadal Steamrolls Raonic to Set Up Dimitrov Semi at Australian Open
- e a chance."
Nadal has won seven of his eight encounters with Dimitrov, but lost their most recent at 2016 Beijing in straight sets.
Tomorrow in Melbourne will feature the blockbuster all-Swiss semifinal of (17) Roger Fed...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- so difficult to play, no? I played because I didn't want to stop again. I wanted to keep trying.
I went to Beijing and Shanghai with too much pain. So during the last seven months, I played just a couple of matches, no? That...
- Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, Who'll Win The Battle For No. 1 In London? ATP Finals Preview
- and even if he was he just hasn't shown me much since the Wimbledon final. He's made semis in Cincinnati and Beijing but a loss to Ryan Harrison at the US Open? Throw in additional defeats this fall to Mikhail Youzhny, Jack So...
- No. 1 Hopeful Murray Opens Play Wednesday In Vienna Against Klizan; RBA, Pouille Fall
- he last few months and recently has won his last 10 matches and 20 straight sets sweeping the China events in Beijing and Shanghai.
Earlier today, both Roberto Bautista Agut and Lucas Pouille had their hopes for an ATP Final...