Beijing Tennis - 2014 China Open
- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Djokovic Rolls In Beijing Opener, Nadal Unimpressive, Ivanovic Beats Venus; Nishikori, Wawrinka In Tokyo Action
- Four the Top 6 seeds were in action Tuesday in Beijing, and all four won in straight sets. Five-time champion Novak Djokovic improved his record at the event to 25-0 after pounding Simone Bolelli 6-1, 6-1.
“I thought I pla...
- Dizzy Bouchard Retires In Beijing, Djokovic, Nadal Play Tuesday; Nishikori Wins Tokyo Opener
- 2015 just hasn't been kind to WTA star Genie Bouchard. The Canadian had to retire earlier today in Beijing after losing the second set to Andrea Petkovic due to dizzy from the concussion she sustained last month at the US Open....
- Novak Djokovic Admits His Current 2015 Season Is Better Than 2011
- Novak Djokovic has ended the debate, at least in his mind. This weekend in Beijing, the World No. 1 admitted he thinks he's had a better season this year than 2011 when he went on an incredible 2011.
"For many reasons," Djok...
- Can Novak Djokovic Catch Roger Federer's Record Of 17 Slams? The Serb Says He Has A Lot Work To Do
- Novak Djokovic talked more about his chase of Roger Federer's 17 career Grand Slam titles. In Beijing this weekend, Djokovic said it was a dream to reach double-digits at 10, but to reach Roger will take a lot more work. But he...
- Uncle Toni Leaves Door Open For A New Super Coach Next Year For Rafa
- ood way."
If Rafa continues to struggle, who, if anyone, will Uncle Toni and Rafa bring in?
Nadal is in Beijing this week competing for a second China Open. ...
- Japanese Hero Kei Nishikori Stars In Tokyo Title Defense; Stan Wawrinka The Top Seed
- her Kevin Anderson or Gilles Simon the semifinals.
Nishikori is the only former champion in the draw. With Beijing paying so much, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal and Tomas Berdych are all in China this week.
- Former Champions Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal Headline China Open Field In Beijing
- Longtime rivals Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead the field at the 2015 China Open in Beijing set to begin this week.
Djokovic is a 5-time champion who has never lost at the event (24-0) including a win over Nadal in the ...
- US Open Champion Flavia Pennetta Returns In Beijing, Simon Halep Injured, Petra Kvitova Loses
- inal big event before the WTA Finals in Singapore, many of the top players in women's tennis have gathered in Beijing for the 2015 China Open.
US Open champion Flavia Pennetta returned earlier today notching a win over Han X...