Beijing Tennis - 2014 China Open
- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic: The Baby Is Due In A Month
Let's see if the little baby cooperates.
Djokovic returned won his 21st straight match earlier today in Beijing beating Vasek Pospisil to advance to Friday's quarterfinal round. ...
- Rafael Nadal: My Wrist Is Almost 100% Recovered!
- first match in almost three months, Rafael Nadal looked sharp in a 64, 60 win over Richard Gasquet Tuesday in Beijing. After the match, Nadal admitted that his right wrist still isn't 100%, but it's close!
"Is almost recover...
- Awww, Rafael Nadal Gave Flowers To Li Na During Her Retirement Ceremony [Video]
- The WTA celebrated Li Na Tuesday during a special tear-filled on court ceremony in Beijing. As arguably the greatest tennis player from Asia, many of her colleagues were on hand to honor Li Na including Caroline Wozniacki, Sabi...
- Nadal Dominates In Return At Beijing, Djokovic Stays Perfect; Serena, Sharapova Advance
- Rafael Nadal showed no rust Tuesday in Beijing. Playing in his first match in three months, Nadal crushed Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-0 in the first round of the China Open.
Nadal, who missed the US hardcourt swing due to a right...
- Nadal Returns Tonight In Beijing, Djokovic Begins Final No. 1 Push; Serena Survives Scare
- a lengthy recovery from a right wrist injury, Rafael Nadal makes his long-awaited return to tennis Tuesday in Beijing where the 2013 finalist will face former Top 10 Richard Gasquet.
"The injury I my wrist, as I said before,...
- ATP London Race (29 Sept 14): Murray Moves Up, Nishikori Strengthens London Bid
Both titles yesterday were worth 250 ranking points. This week the points double to 500 at Tokyo and Beijing. And next week 1,000 points will be awarded to the Shanghai champion. David Ferrer already lost earlier today...
- Did You Know Novak Djokovic Has Never Lost In Beijing? He's 19-0 At The China Open!
- had a lot of success in the country. Djokovic enters the China Open having won all 19 matches he's played in Beijing winning the tournament four times!
And overall Djokovic, who has also won the Shanghai Masters 1000 the la...
- Andy Murray: Hopefully I Can Win Another Title By The End Of The Year!
- eady to play as well."
Murray, who is up to No. 11 in the ATP Race for LOndon. will make the short trip to Beijing for this week's China Open where Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are also playing.