- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal And Marc Lopez Win Doubles Gold At The Rio Olympics
- ll the things we've done together, I am the happiest man on Earth."
Nadal now matches Roger Federer's 2008 Beijing gold in doubles (but of course Rafa also has singles gold!). And he can still win more this weekend in single...
- Murray, Del Potro Author Comebacks At Rio Olympics; Nadal Says No To Mixed, Stays Perfect In Singles
- on this surface. He's very fast from the baseline so I think it's going to be an interesting match."
2008 Beijing gold medalist Rafael Nadal advanced into the quarterfinals beating France's Gilles Simon 7-6(5), 6-3. The two...
- Rain Washes Out Play At Rio Olympics; Rafael Nadal Faced With Winning 10 Matches In Four Days!
- e to work extra hard in the coming days. And that includes Rafael Nadal.
The Spaniard who won gold at 2008 Beijing has am ambitious schedule ahead of him, with 10 matches in four days if he wants to win gold in singles, doub...
- Novak Djokovic Meets Michael Phelps In Rio, Whose Career Would You Want?
- mble, I’ve got to take a very cautious mindset in preparation to this Olympic Games. I’ve had bronze from Beijing, in London I fell short, but again I always play with my heart and all I have when I play for my country."
- Stan Wawrinka Is The Latest To Withdraw From The Olympics
- y, Stan Wawrinka officially withdrew from the Rio games due to a back injury.
"I am very sad because after Beijing and London I would have liked to experience my third Olympic Games in Brazil," Wawrinka said. "Unfortunately ...
- Uncle Toni: Rafael Nadal To Make Rio Olympics Decision Today
- asn't played since revealing his left wrist injury two months ago at the end of May. He won the gold medal in Beijing in 2008 beating Fernando Gonzalez. ...
- Novak Djokovic Says He Couldn't Ask For A Better Start To The Hardcourt Season, Hints He Might Not Play Cincinnati
- tory of the sport, so to be part of it is already a huge privilege and honor that I will cherish, as I did in Beijing and London Olympic Games," Djokovic said.
"The overall sensation is not going to be the same as the other ...
- Serena Back but WTA Tour a Mess in Rome
- st the once-promising Wickmayer. Muguruza after a bye could start against Makarova, who beat her last year at Beijing.
Seeds: (2) Angie Kerber, (5) Petra Kvitova, (12) Venus Williams, (14) Sara Errani