- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Del Potro v Dimitrov, Zverev v Sock In Stockholm SFs Saturday; Edmund Into First ATP SF In Antwerp
- straight set wins over Tobias Kamke and Gastao Elias, respectively. Zverev took the lone meeting with Sock in Beijing a few weeks ago.
In Moscow, the semifinals put Philipp Kohlschreiber against Fabio Fognini followed by Pab...
- Rafael Nadal's 2016 Season Is Over Due To His Left Wrist
- Olympics, however he went just 10-6 in his return losing back-to-back matches in China to Grigor Dimitrov in Beijing and then Viktor Troicki in Shanghai.
Nadal will finish 2016 ranked No. higher than No. 7 and with just two...
- Andy Murray: I Believe I Can Get To No. 1, So I'll Give It My Best Shot
- After his 2-week China sweep of Beijing and Shanghai, Andy Murray stands just 915 ranking points from Novak Djokovic and the rankings race lead for No. 1.
Murray, who's never been No. 1, will play Vienna next week and then t...
- Murray Puts Djokovic and No. 1 Ranking On Alert After Shanghai Title
- hitting the ball pretty clean."
The Shanghai title comes on the heels of the China Open crown last week in Beijing, and sees the Brit on a 10-match winning streak winning all 20 sets.
Some more Murray numbers from the ATP...
- Djokovic Cruises In Shanghai Opener, Del Potro Out; Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- last year and three of the last four.
“I was just pleased to be back on the court, considering I skipped Beijing that I planned to play. I had great memories and success in the past in this tournament, on this court," Djok...
- Murray Wins Beijing China Open Over Dimitrov, Who Says The Brit is the Best This Year
- he third time this year when the Brit beat the Bulgarian 6-4, 7-6(2) Sunday in the final of the China Open in Beijing.
Murray joined Roger Federer (88 titles), Rafael Nadal (69), and Novak Djokovic (66) as active played wit...
- Konta Reaches Top 10 And Reaches Beijing Final Against Radwanska
- woman in the Top 10 in 32 years on Monday after beating Madison Keys in three sets 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 to reach the Beijing finals.
"It's pretty cool," Konta said.
"I think because I'm so immersed in this tournament still, it's...
- Murray To Meet Dimitrov In Beijing Final; Raonic Withdraws With Right Ankle Injury
- Andy Murray will seek his first career Beijing title against Grigor Dimitrov in the Sunday final. In the semifinals, Murray blasted past David Ferrer 6-2, 6-3.
"I was obviously 2-1 down with a break in the first set," Murray...