|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Sharapova Set For Return In Mallorca, Could Meet Kerber In 2nd RD
- After being sidelined since February with a shoulder injury, 5-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova is set to make her return this week in Mallorca.
"[My shoulder] is doing well. I took this time in order to come back ...
- Federer Opens Grass Season In Halle Seeking 10th Title
- that -- in three years, Roger Federer turns to his favorite surface grass at one of his favorite tournaments, Halle.
Seeking a 10th title in Halle, Federer opens play against the man who knocked him out at the US Open, Joh...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic, Will Meet Nadal For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Goodbye to another Nole Slam, a second Career Slam and any hopes at a Calendar Slam. Novak Djokovic has to say goodbye to all that after it all went kaput on Court Chatrier today at the French Open.
In the resumption of th...
- Djokovic, Thiem Dominate, Will Meet In Super French Open SFs; Federer-Nadal
- The men's Final Four is set at the French Open and with the Top 4 players in the world, it’s one of the best in quite a while.
Today, Novak Djokovic and Dominic Thiem joined Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the semifinals...
- Wawrinka Wins Epic Over Tsitsipas At French; Federer, Nadal Cruise Into QFs
- Stan Wawrinka won another epic slugfest Sunday at the French Open, edging youngster Stefanos Tsitsipas 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-4, 3-6, 8-6 in 5 hours, 9 minutes, the longest match of the tournament.
“I've never experienced that k...
- Nadal, Djokovic Dominate In French Openers; Thiem Survives, Medvedev Out
- Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic were on back-to-back on Philippe Chatrier as they opened played Monday at the French Open. And neither had to sweat much.
Nadal, as suspected, rolled over qualifier Yannick Hanfmann 6-2, 6-...
- Nadal Avenges Tsitsipas Loss In Rome, Will Battle Djokovic For Title; Who's The Pick?
- If you were looking for surprises in Rome this week, the men's draw wasn't it. While the women's field will crown a new champion after rounds of injuries and upsets, the men's final features two of the titans, Rafael Nadal an...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- For the second straight week Roger Federer went right to the edge of elimination, saving 2 match points to Borna Coric 2-6, 6-4, 7-6(7).
Because of the Wednesday washout, nearly all of the top players were forced to win tw...