Halle Tennis - 2014 Gerry Weber Open
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, June 9 - Sunday, June 15
- Begins on: Monday, June 9
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Grass
- Prize Money: 711,010 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.gerryweber-open.com/?ref=atp
- TV Schedule / Halle Live Streaming
Do you like Halle?
|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Robin Soderling: Maybe It Would Be Better If Rafael Nadal Lost Again At The French Open
- In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, Robin Soderling says he no longer wants to be the only man to ever beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open.
Soderling, who's been off the tour since the summer of 2011 with mono, says...
- The Fall Of Rafael Nadal Continues; Federer, Djokovic Rome Final In Play
- What. A. Collapse.
Rafael Nadal had full control of Stan Wawrinka leading 6-2 in the first set tiebreaker. Wawrinka, in fact, had appeared to have even cracked his racquet on that 8th point, won by Nadal. It was all over. ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Unlikely To Play French Open, Could A Third Wrist Surgery Be Ahead?
- According to tennis.com, Juan Martin del Potro is seeking further advice regarding his injury left wrist.
Del Potro had surgery on the wrist 14 months ago. He tried to return earlier this year but still wasn't comfortable...
- 7 of Top 8 in Men's Quarters; Murray, Serena Duck Out at Rome
- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic was stretched to three sets for the second time this week at the Italian Open on Thursday, rallying to defeat Thomaz Bellucci 5-7, 6-2, 6-3 in the third round of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia.
- Federer, Murray Impress In Rome Debuts; Nadal v Isner Thursday
- B-level clay guys Roger Federer and Andy Murray cruised in their 2015 Rome openers on Wednesday. Murray extended his current win streak to 10 after taking care of Jeremy Chardy 6-4, 6-2. A year ago, Chardy stunned Federer, bu...
- Djokovic Drops A Set In Rome Opener, Serena Rolls; Nadal, Federer, Murray In Action Tuesday
- Novak Djokovic opened his Rome title defense with a hard-fought 3-set win over Spanish veteran Nicolas Almagro 6-1, 6-7(5), 6-3.
"At the end of the day it's a win after three weeks with no official match," said Djokovic. "...
- Djokovic Opens Rome Title Defense Tuesday; Serena, Sharapova Lead Women
- After skipping the Madrid Masters, World No. 1 Novak Djokovic returns to action Tuesday at the Rome Masters where he'll face former Top 10 Nicolas Almagro in the second round.
The Serb, who beat Rafael Nadal in the final l...
- Nadal's Stunning Collapse, Kvitova Title Highlight Madrid Finals
- Even after the match, as the trophy ceremony rolled on, fans were asking themselves, "Did that just happen?"
Andy Murray rolled over an absolutely lost-looking Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-2 on Sunday at the Spaniard's home-countr...