Halle Tennis - 2014 Gerry Weber Open
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, June 9 - Sunday, June 15
- Begins on: Monday, June 9
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Grass
- Prize Money: 711,010 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.gerryweber-open.com/?ref=atp
- TV Schedule / Halle Live Streaming
Do you like Halle?
|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic Presser: My Level Of Performance Against Stan Was Not Where I Wanted It To Be
- Novak Djokovic advanced to his fifth Australian Open final Friday after a 7-6(1), 3-6, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0 5-set win over Stan Wawrinka. The win avenged Djokovic's loss to the Swiss a year ago in the quarterfinals and put the Serb ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Didn't Play With The Right Intensity, The Right Rhythm, Tomas Was Better Than Me Today
- Rafael Nadal's hammerlock on Tomas Berdych was broken today as the Czech hung on for a 6-2, 6-0, 7-6(5) win in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open.
Berdych, who had lost an incredible 17 straight matches to Nadal (now...
- Keys to the Match Puts American in 4th Rd. at Aussie Open; Djokovic Dominant
- For American tennis fans waiting on Madison Keys, the wait could be over.
At 19 years old with athletic attributes that include an all-court game, big serve and ferocious forehand, it has been a wait for both fans and Key...
- Tim Smyczek: That Was Rafa's C Or D Game, He Still Found A Way To Win, That's Why He's The Best!
- In one of the best matches he's ever played, American Tim Smyczek nearly pulled off the upset of the tournament, but fell in five close sets to Rafael Nadal 62, 36, 67(2), 63, 75 in the Australian Open second round earlier to...
- Djokovic Fit on Day 2 of Australian Open; Woz, Williams Sisters Advance
- Former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki needed to work in the first set against American former world No. 1 junior Taylor Townsend, but otherwise it was all butter for the Top 10 women's seeds on Tuesday at the Australian Open....
- Novak Djokovic: The Virus Is Fading Away
- Novak Djokovic isn't completely virus free, but whatever's been ailing him the last few weeks is slowly going away, perhaps just in time.
"They're fading away," Djokovic said after a straight set win over Aljaz Bedene. "It...
- Venus Williams Says Starting A Family Is The Biggest Job In The World
- After Li Na announced yesterday that she's expecting a child this summer, the press have asked the players about being parents. Venus Williams, who at 34 is the oldest remaining woman, says it will be a tough job.
- Juan Martin Del Potro Has Withdrawn From Australian Open
- Juan Martin del Potro announced his withdrawal from the Australian Open earlier today. The 26-year-old said his surgically repaired wrist is not quite ready for Grand Slam play.
After withdrawing from Brisbane, the Argenti...