Halle Tennis - 2014 Gerry Weber Open
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Schedule: Monday, June 9 - Sunday, June 15
- Begins on: Monday, June 9
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Grass
- Prize Money: 711,010 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.gerryweber-open.com/?ref=atp
- TV Schedule / Halle Live Streaming
Do you like Halle?
|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Defending Champ Kvitova Dumped at Wimbledon; Germans Exit Too
- Defending Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova saw her defense effort shot down on Saturday at Wimbledon by former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic, who upset the Czech 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 at the All England Club.
Kvitova led a set and 3-1 up...
- Novak Djokovic Goes Out On A Limb, Signs A Prosthetic Leg
- Immediately after 3-set win yesterday over Bernard Tomic, Novak Djokovic did his customary post-match autographs while exiting Centre Court Wimbledon. Except this time the World No. 1 was asked to sign something unusual, a pr...
- Serena and Venus to Meet; Isner Halted at 10-10 in 5th at Wimbledon
- American women stole the spotlight on Friday at Wimbledon where three advanced into the fourth round, including setting the date for an all-Williams match-up, and two Americans came up just short of upsets.
World No. 1 Se...
- Dustin Brown: I Had A Plan Against Rafa, To Take Him Out Of His Comfort Zone
- ed Rafa 75, 36, 64, 64.
Brown now leads Nadal 2-0 in their head-to-head after also beating the Spaniard in Halle last year 64, 61.
In the 2-hour, 34-minute match, Brown won 71 of 99 serve and volley points, taking Nadal...
- Rafa Hits Rock Bottom Thurs. at Wimbledon; Friday Highlights
- ir history -- unheralded German-via-Jamaica's Dustin Brown beating Rafael Nadal last year at the ATP event in Halle.
Fluke? No. That was when Rafa was even functional.
This year, the same Dustin Brown, but a mentally d...
- RIP: Rafael Nadal (2003-2015)?
- All great athletes rise, all great athletes fall. Falling and failing, that's what's happening right now to Rafael Nadal.
Earlier today, as many of you saw, Nadal was sent out of Wimbledon for the fourth year in a row by a...
- Kei Nishikori Withdraws From Wimbledon With A Calf Injury
- Due to a left calf injury he firs sustained last month at Halle, 5th-seeded Kei Nishikori withdrew from Wimbledon today. The 25-year-old re-injured the calf late in a first round 5-set win over Simone Bolelli.
"It's the sa...
- Federer, Nadal Win But Line Up Tough Opponents in 2nd Rd. at Wimbledon
- mokin'" Dustin Brown.
"He's not a usual player," Nadal said. "Anything can happen. He beat me last year in Halle. It is little bit different, the surface and everything. He's a tough player...Probably he will come with goo...