|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Unseeded American Harrison Wins Emotional 1st Title at ATP Memphis
- Ryan Harrison's emotional journey from "next up" to "bust" to rededicating himself to tennis came full circle on Sunday when the unseeded American beat fellow un-seed Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 6-1, 6-4 in the final of t...
- Nishikori, Thiem, Clay Floaters Make ATP Rio a Tough Slough; Preview
- RIO OPEN PRESENTED BY CLARO
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; surface: clay
Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Dominic Thiem, Pablo Cuevas, Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, David Ferrer, Paolo Lorenzi, Joao Sousa
Floaters: Thomaz ...
- Top-seeded Thiem vs. Zverev in Opening Round at Strong ATP Rotterdam; Preview
- ABN AMRO WORLD TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Rotterdam, The Netherlands; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Tomas Berdych, Grigor Dimitrov, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Roberto Bautista Agut, Lucas Pouille
- Kerber, Pliskova Lead 5 of Top 10 at WTA Premier Qatar Total Open in Doha
- Only one WTA event next week as the Premier-level Qatar Total Open 2017 will feature half of the Top 10, including world No. 2 Angie Kerber and US Open runner-up Karolina Pliskova, as well as a former No. 1, an additional for...
- Roger Federer: Be Free In Your Head, Be Free In Your Shots, The Brave Will Be Rewarded
- Roger Federer did it again. The Swiss maestro turned back time winning his 18th career Grand Slam title beating rival Rafael Nadal 6-4, 3-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 in the men's singles final at the Australian Open Sunday night in Melb...
- Federer Wins Emotional Physio-Calling Battle Over Wawrinka to Gain Australian Open Final
- Roger Federer held off a furious comeback by Swiss compatriot Stan Wawrinka on Thursday night at the Australian Open, winning in five sets 7-5, 6-3, 1-6, 4-6, 6-3 to become the first player into the 2017 final in Melbourne.
- Nadal Steamrolls Raonic to Set Up Dimitrov Semi at Australian Open
- Tales of Rafael Nadal's physical and/or mental demise have seemingly been greatly exaggerated.
The No. 9 seed and former No. 1 made a statement on Wednesday at the Australian Open, taking down No. 3 seed Milos Raonic in s...
- Vandeweghe Batters World No. 1 Kerber Out, Venus Wins at Australian Open
- American CoCo Vandeweghe wants you to know she's ready for her close-up.
The confident unseeded American powered No. 1 Angie Kerber off the court on Sunday at the Australian Open in fourth-round play, moving into her firs...