|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- No. 17 seed Roger Federer delighted fans in the final night match at the Australian Open on Friday, upsetting No. 10 seed Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4.
"Upset" may be a strong term for the sixth win in a row for the Swiss ...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- Like he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open.
A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winni...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- There was only one seeded upset on the men's side Thursday at the Australian Open, and it was a doozy.
Unseeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who was 1-33 against Top 10 players in his career, turned that around when he ou...
- Angelique Kerber: The Challenge Of Staying No. 1 Is Different And Difficult, But It's A Privilege
- Like Andy Murray, Angelique Kerber is also top seeded at a Grand Slam for the first time this week at the Australian Open. The German's life basically changed after saving a match point in her opening round win a year ago to ...
- Roger Federer: It's A Great Draw Because I'm In The Draw, But Playing A 5 Set Match, That's The Unknown
- Roger Federer is back! Federer officially return to tennis on Monday night in Melbourne where he'll face a qualifier in the first round at the Australian Open. It's Federer first tour match since stumbling out of the Wimbledo...
- Novak Djokovic: It's a Huge Challenge To Face Verdasco, I Hope I Won't Have To Defend Match Points Again
- Novak Djokovic is back in Melbourne home of his favorite and most successful Grand Slam. Djokovic has won the Australian Open the last two years and this year tries to become the first to win it seven times.
But he also en...
- Bautista Agut Batters Finals Rookie Medvedev for ATP Chennai Crown
- Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut continued his January success of late, winning a title in the first week of 2017 by topping 20-year-old Russian Daniil Medvedev 6-3, 6-4 in the Aircel Chennai Open final on Sunday in India.
- Novak Djokovic Defends Doha Title, Beats Rival Andy Murray In 3 Set Thriller
- Novak Djokovic got back in the win column for the first time in six months and he did it by beating main rival Andy Murray 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 in the final of the Doha.
Djokovic, who won the Doha title last year, had to save fiv...