|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Goerges Top Seed, Muguruza Takes Wildcard at WTA Luxembourg; Preview
- Germany's Julia Goerges leads the field but former No. 1 Garbine Muguruza is right behind her this coming week in Luxembourg, where unseeded Carina Witthoeft will be challenged to defend her title from 2017.
BGL BNP PARIB...
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- 31 career (11-0 in China). And Shanghai was his 32nd career Masters final. The 21-year-old Coric, who won the Halle title on grass earlier this year, fell to 2-3 in career finals. He was trying to beat Federer and Djokovic ba...
- Coric Stops Federer, Will Meet Djokovic For Shanghai Title
- nd negated a Federer-Novak Djokovic title match. It was also Coric's second straight win over the Swiss after Halle.
"It's absolutely there. If not the best, then it's in the Top 2, Top 3," Coric said of his win. "It's rea...
- Federer, Djokovic Edge Closer To Shanghai Final; Zverev Secures ATP Finals Berth
- asters semifinal appearance at Indian Wells and leads overall 2-1. But Coric won a nailbiter most recently in Halle in June.
“He's also really improved his game, stepping up in the court and hitting through the shots mor...
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- US Open semifinalist Kei Nishikori headlines the Moselle Open where he is seeking a first title in his first appearance.
Rising youngsters Stefanos Tsitsipas and former champ Lucas Pouille will contend, along with a few u...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- In what could be final round in this tradition format, the Davis Cup semifinals have already gotten underway in Europe.
Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to his knee issues as Spain will go to France. Picking up the slack i...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I'm Very Sad For Losing The US Open Title, But Novak Deserved It
- For the first time in his career, Juan Martin del Potro tasted defeat in a Grand Slam final. Of course, Del Potro was playing in just his second Slam final - his first in nine years - yesterday falling to Novak Djokovic in st...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- From near rock-bottom in March, to now on top of the tennis world, it's been quite a year for Novak Djokovic. Yesterday, the Serb claimed his third US Open title beating 2009 champion Juan Martin del Potro. It was Djokovic's ...