|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- 1st Time Winner Carballes Baena Raises Trophy at ATP Ecuador Open
- Roberto Carballes Baena became the second qualifier to win a first-time ATP title this week when the Spaniard defeated No. 2 seed and countryman Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 for the Ecuador Open trophy on red clay.
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- Spain upset No. 3-seeded Britain who was without Andy Murray, Germany ousted No. 6 Australia, Kazakhstan upset No. 5 Switzerland who was without Roger Federer or Stan Wawrinka, and the U.S. beat No. 7 Serbia who was missing t...
- Marin Cilic: My Ultimate Goal Is To Reach No. 1
- In his third Grand Slam final, Marin Cilic came up just short again to the great Roger Federer, losing in five sets in the Australian Open final.
Cilic, though, leaves with his head high after wins over Rafael Nadal and fo...
- Roger Federer: Getting To 20 Is Very, Very Special
- Roger Federer racked up Grand Slam title No. 30 after a 3-hour, 3-minute victory Sunday night in Melbourne defeating Marin Cilic 6-2, 6-7, 6-3, 3-6, 6-1.
After dropping the fourth set, Federer won six of the last seven gam...
- Federer Beats Berdych Again At Australian Open, Chung Stops Sandgren
- Roger Federer earned his 20th win over Tomas Berdych Wednesday night in the Australian Open quarterfinals with a 7-6(1), 6-3, 6-4 victory.
It wasn't easy early as Berdych grabbed an early break for 3-0 but he couldn't ser...
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- In a tournament full of surprises, Hyeon Chung may have pulled the biggest one yet, stunning 6-time champion Novak Djokovic 7-6(4), 7-5, 7-6(3) in the Australian Open fourth round Monday night in Melbourne.
After a flurry ...
- Wozniacki Rolls Into Quarters; No. 1 Halep v Osaka Monday at Australian Open
- No. 2 Caroline Wozniacki defeated No. 19 Magdalena Rybarikova 6-3, 6-0 to move into the quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Sunday, setting up a meeting with No. 39-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain.
"I think being...
- Sharapova v Kerber, Federer v Gasquet Saturday At Australian Open
- The temperature may be cooling but the action is only heating up at the Australian Open. On a packed Saturday night schedule, the tournament will see the premier women's match between Angelique Kerber and Maria Sharapova.