|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Venus Williams, Eugenie Bouchard KO'd Out Of Montreal; Russians Rise Up As A New Champion Will Be Crowned
- Top attraction Venus Williams and Eugenie Bouchard were bounced from the Canadian Open Montreal Thursday.
A day after failing to serve at full power, Venus succumbed to 21-year-old Madison Keys but not without a fight. Af...
- Serena, Venus One Win From Another Wimbledon Final; Angelique Kerber, Elena Vesnina Try To Spoil It
- Serena Williams and Venus Williams stand just one win apiece from another Wimbledon showdown in the final. The sisters still have some work to do today, however.
Serena opens up Center Court against the surprising Elena Ve...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer Make 'Big 2 and Friends' in Wimbledon Semifinals
- derer leads Raonic 9-2, which includes a straight-set win in the 2014 Wimbledon semis, and a three-set win at Halle in 2012. ...
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Sam Querrey Comes Up Big In Wimbledon Stunner; Andy Murray The New Fav?
- Who would have believed a man who hadn't won a Grand Slam match in a year would dethrone Novak Djokovic? That's just what happened on this "Super Saturday" at Wimbledon.
As we went to bed last night, unheralded American Sa...
- Muguruza, 11 Seeds Upset Thursday at Wimbledon; Serena, Venus Friday
- World No. 2 Garbine Muguruza's thoughts of challenging Serena Williams for the world No. 1 spot got reset on Thursday when the Spaniard was stunned in the second round at Wimbledon by unseeded Slovak Jana Cepelova 6-3, 6-2.
- Federer Smacks Down Teaching Pro; Djokovic Wins, Thurs. Previews
- t Ivan Dodig 7-6(5), 5-7, 6-1, 7-6(2).
Thiem's win was revenge for earlier this month in the semifinals of Halle where Mayer bested him.
"I had a lot of respect from him," Thiem said of the match. "I was really, really ...
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- The top women seeds were prepared for opening day on Monday at Wimbledon, where 14 of the 16 seeds in action moved into the second round, with only two lower-seeded upsets.
Fighting off an early exit was No. 2 seed and la...
- Roger Federer: My Back Has Won Me 88 Titles, So I'm OK With My Back
- e confidence and some knowledge of where I was going to be in those seven matches in 10 days in Stuttgart and Halle," he said. "I think that was crucial for me going into Wimbledon knowing I passed that test and that the body...