|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Roger Federer: My Back Has Won Me 88 Titles, So I'm OK With My Back
- e confidence and some knowledge of where I was going to be in those seven matches in 10 days in Stuttgart and Halle," he said. "I think that was crucial for me going into Wimbledon knowing I passed that test and that the body...
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- ny beat countryman and fast-rising Alexander Zverev 6-2, 5-7, 6-3 on Sunday for the Gerry Weber Open title in Halle, Germany.
"I would say it's the biggest win in my career to win a 500 event here in Germany on grass," sai...
- Andy Murray v Milos Raonic In The Queen's Lendl-McEnroe Bowl, Who's The Pick?
- While Halle was hit with upsets, the "dream" final in Queen's was set today as Andy Murray and Milos Raonic will battle for the title on Sunday.
The greater subplot is Ivan Lendl and John McEnroe will resume their rivalry ...
- 8-Time Halle Champion Roger Federer Falls To The Future In Alexander Zverev
- year in a tough loss to Rafael Nadal at Indian Wells. But today, the teen didn't blink serving out the 8-time Halle champion with ease.
"I feel pretty good," Zverev said after. "I played very good, served well once again. ...
- Roger Federer Faces Alexander Zverev For Spot In Halle Final; Dominic Thiem Gets Day Off
- get another look at Alexander Zverev, this time in the 19-year-old's home country in Germany Saturday. In the Halle quarterfinals today, Federer took care of David Goffin 6-1, 7-6(10).
"I thought it was my best match thus...
- Roger Federer v David Goffin, Dominic Thiem v Philipp Kohlschreiber Friday In Halle
- Roger Federer resumes his bid for a ninth Halle title Friday in the Halle quarterfinals against David Goffin.
Federer advanced to his 14th straight tournament quarterfinal beating Malek Jaziri 6-3, 7-5. Federer, though, wa...
- Roger Federer Wins, Kei Nishikori Withdraws With A Bad Rib In Halle
- Roger Federer opened his bid for a ninth Halle title with a 6-4, 7-6(3) win over German Jan-Lennard Struff.
"I served well and have no issues with my serves," said Federer. "The returns are decided by the opponent. But Jan...
- Roger Federer Returns Wednesday In Halle; Tomas Berdych Bounced
- Nine-time champion Roger Federer returns Wednesday in Halle to face German Jan-Lennard Struff in a first meeting. Federer is coming off a semifinal run last week in Stuttgart where he lost to Dominic Thiem.
"I’m just hop...