Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Milos Raonic: I Think I'm Fitter, Stronger And Faster For 2015
- into the new tennis year.
"I had a really good off‑season," Raonic said of his 4-week training block in Monte Carlo. "I focused a lot on general improvement. I think I got fitter, stronger, faster. Then I just really focused ...
- Federer Saves 4 MPs In SF Thriller Over Wawrinka, Will Face Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- ed his buddy Stan Wawrinka winning 14 of 16, but Stan had taken a set in their last four beating Roger in the Monte Carlo final, so there was some hope in this. That said, after a so-so RR stage, Stan wasn't thought to be much a th...
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- ates meet for a 17th time with Federer having won 14 of them. Stan broke a 12-match losing streak to Roger in Monte Carlo this year, then Roger got some revenge at Wimbledon.
"I'd love to play against Stan here in the semis," Fe...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Roger Federer
2014 Highlights: 5 titles - Basel, Shanghai, Cincinnati, Halle, Dubai; Finalist at Wimbledon, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo and Canada
ATP Finals History: 13th appearance, 6-time champion, 2-time finalist (8 finals in 12 tries)
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Stan Wawrinka
- gettyimages.comSTAN WAWRINKA
Current ATP Rank: 4
2014 Highlights: 3 titles - Australian Open, Monte Carlo Chennai; Wimbledon, US Open QFs
ATP Finals History: 2nd appearance, SFs last year
Notable Stat: Hasn't ...
- Djokovic v Murray Halloween Friday In Paris; Raonic, Ferrer Fighting For Final London Berth
- big man like Anderson indoors - but Wawrinka really hasn't been much of a factor since last April when he won Monte Carlo, also his last appearance in a final.
"I will have time to rest and practice a lot just to be ready for [L...
- Novak Djokovic's Baby's Name Is Stefan
- first child. The new baby boy, named Stefan, was born yesterday in Nice, France, which is near their home in Monte Carlo.
Stefan, our baby angel was born! I am so proud of my beautiful wife Jelena! Thank you so much for your lo...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- ying. Overall I'm just extremely happy right now."
The only Masters 1000 events Federer has yet to win are Monte Carlo and Rome. Djokovic is missing only Cincinnati from the current calendar while Nadal is short of Miami, Shangh...