|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- A List Of Novak Djokovic's 2015 Achievements
- ian Wells-Miami triple two times
– First man to win the first three Masters events of the year (IW, Miami, Monte Carlo)
– The only player to win four titles in Indian Wells
– The only player to win Shanghai Rolex Masters 3...
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
Stan's won at least a set in six of their last seven and he's beaten Roger twice in big matches, in the Monte Carlo final last year and in the French Open quarters. Both, of course, were on clay, but remember how much Stan pu...
- Federer PeRFect Again, Rips Gasquet, Will Meet Countryman Wawrinka In US Open Semifinals Friday
- nd Slam season.
Federer leads Wawrinka 16-3 though recently Stan has been right there winning last year in Monte Carlo and again at the French. But Federer is 11-0 on the hardcourts.
"Play my game, to play really aggressive,"...
- Marin Cilic Will Try To Snap A 12-Match Losing Streak To Novak Djokovic In The Wimbledon QFs
- to one before coming up short 61, 36, 67, 62, 62.
Djokovic has since beaten Cilic easily in London and in Monte Carlo running his record to a perfect 12-0 against the South African.
So what does Cilic have to do to break the...
- Poll: Who'll Win More Grand Slams, Andy Murray Or Stan Wawrinka?
- ck surgery - 1 win)
- More offensive than Murray
- Has the support of Roger Federer
- Also beat Federer in Monte Carlo
- Is 2-0 in Slam finals (Murray 2-6)
- Has Magnus Norman (Murray lost Lendl)
- Has won 2 Slams titles whil...
- Djokovic Destroys Nadal, Rafa's French Open Reign Is OVER! Murray Takes Out Ferrer
- rall, Novak leads 18-8 with this just their second meeting on clay and Novak's won both at 2011 Rome and 2008 Monte Carlo. This will be their third straight Slam in which they meet.
"Right now I'm aware that this is a big win, w...
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Who's The Pick? Also Andy Murray-David Ferrer
- So here we go, the match we all want to see. Sorry Monte Carlo, but this is the real one. This one has a lot on the line.
Is Rafa still the King of Clay? Will Novak Djokovic ever win the French and complete the career Grand Sla...
- Wawrinka Wallops Federer At French Open, Tsonga Outlasts Nishikori To Return To The SFs
- rer. And it wasn't even close. Stan Wawrinka had only beaten Roger twice in 18 career meetings, both times in Monte Carlo. In their four Grand Slam matches I think Stan had won one single set.
With Wawrinka, it's not a question ...