|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Wimbledon Semifinal Wednesday; Djokovic Looks Good
- is appearing in his first Wimbledon quarterfinal, third at a Slam, and but Djokovic in their last meeting at Monte Carlo two years.
But Djokovic is soaring, having dropped just one set and having won his last 11 matches at Wimb...
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
- miliar sight of Alexander Zverev who returned to the final eight after a tough 3-6, 6-2, 6-2, 7-6(5) win over Monte Carlo champion Fabio Fognini.
βI didn't start well and he did. He played very aggressive, hitting the ball ver...
- Wawrinka Wins Epic Over Tsitsipas At French; Federer, Nadal Cruise Into QFs
- straight French sweet 16. Alexander Zverev hopes to keep his recent run going against the guy who beat him in Monte Carlo, Fabio Fognini. And 2018 runner-up Dominic Thiem returns to take on French favorite Gael Monfils.
- Djokovic, Delpo, Favorites Keep Winning In Men's Draw At The French Open; Wawrinka-Tsitsipas Sun.
- each his first Slam 16.
Fabio Fognini dispatched Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6(5), 6-4, 4-6, 6-1. The Monte Carlo champion now faces Alexander Zverev. Zverev cruised early, fell apart, but then rolled in the end with a 6-4,...
- Djokovic Back On Top After Madrid Title Over Tsitsipas
- playing my best, I wasn't finding the right game and the consistency on the court in Indian Wells, Miami and Monte Carlo,β Djokovic said. βI felt like I was close and needed a little bit of a push, so to say.
- Thiem Saves 2 MPs To Beat Federer, Will Face Djokovic In Madrid SF; Nadal to Meet Tstisipas
Djokovic leads the Austrian 5-2 but Thiem has won the last two both on clay at the 2017 French and 2018 Monte Carlo.
βThe test today was huge and tomorrow is a different game, of course,β said Thiem. βBut I was playi...
- Federer Returns To Clay, Faces Formidable Madrid Field With Nadal, Djokovic
- drid, it's not one of his better clay stops compared to the other events. That said, after coming up short in Monte Carlo and Barcelona, I'm sure he'll be even more focused to right the shit and win again this week, especially in f...
- Thiem Breezes Past Medvedev For Barcelona Title
- st two career wins on the clay at the tour level, but has shown considerable improvement already reaching the Monte Carlo semifinals and now the title match in Barcelona.
βI tried my best, but Dominic was too good,β said Med...