|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal Closes Gap With Roger Federer For Rankings Race Lead
- Thanks to his 10th Monte Carlo title, Rafael Nadal is now on the verge of passing Roger Federer for the lead in the 2017 ATP Race. Nadal added 1,000 points after beating Albert Ramos-Vinolas, and he now stands just 810 points behi...
- Nadal Rolls to 10th Monte Carlo Title Setting Numerous ATP Records
- Rafael Nadal won a 10th Monte Carlo Masters title on Sunday, becoming the first man to win 10 titles at a single event in the Open Era (since 1968).
Nadal defeated fellow Spaniard Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-1, 6-3 for his 50th care...
- Most Clay Court Titles In Open Era? Rafael Nadal First To Reach 50!
- By winning a record 10th Monte Carlo today, Rafael Nadal also become the first man in the Open Era to win 50 clay court titles!
Nadal can add to his total in the coming weeks at Barcelona, Madrid, Rome and the French Open! Overa...
- Most Titles At An ATP Event? Rafael Nadal Is Your Leader With 10 At Monte Carlo
- Open Era to win 10 titles at a single event. Nadal rolled countryman Albert Ramos-Vinolas to capture his 10th Monte Carlo title, an extraordinary achievement.
"It is really unbelievable," Nadal said. "Win 10 times in such an imp...
- Novak Djokovic Needs A Break, Except...
- exits in Australia and Indian Wells, Djokovic once again flamed out before the semifinals losing yesterday in Monte Carlo to David Goffin in three sets 6-2, 3-6, 7-5.
Djokovic had some good patches during the match, but by the e...
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Rafael Nadal probably didn't need to get a beneficial call but he got one today in the Monte Carlo semifinals. The 9-time tournament champion was down early to the hot-handed David Goffin who held 3-2 with a game point when a Rafa ...
- Andy Murray In, Kei Nishikori Out Of Barcelona
- After an early exit in Monte Carlo and little match play in the last few months, Andy Murray has opted to take a wildcard into the Barcelona event which begins Monday.
"Having the world number 1 is a luxury and we now have the s...
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Doing Everything I Can To Play Well
- ing loss, this time to David Goffin who had previously won all four meetings taking 11 of 12 sets. But in the Monte Carlo quarterfinals, it was the Belgian coming on top against a weary-looking Djokovic.
Afterward, Djokovic, wh...