Monte Carlo Tennis - 2013 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic: I Believe I Can Go All The Way And Win The French Open
- jokovic now enters the most important event of the year with the bitter taste of this collapse and aside from Monte Carlo, very poor results since February.
Afterward, Djokovic, who blamed the choke on a lapse in concentration s...
- Nadal Survives Gulbis Gaunlet, Ferrer Next; Federer, Djokovic, Sharapova, Serena Roll On In Rome
- Friday. Djokovic has won 13 of 14 meetings against the big-hitting Czech though in their only clay meeting at Monte Carlo last year Berdych did manage a set.
In the late match, Roger Federer continued to look sharp with his seco...
- Early Madrid Losers Djokovic, Federer Open Play In Rome On Tuesday; Serena v Robson Highlights WTA Card
- e corner, Djokovic will need to put up a good result this week and get some momentum back from his impressive Monte Carlo title run.
"It was a strange week for me in Madrid. I look at it as a valuable experience," reflected Djok...
- Serena, Sharapova One Step From No. 1 Battle in Madrid; Nadal Wins
- 7(9), 6-4.
Murray said that with the low bar he has set, it was a good week.
"This week was better than Monte Carlo, so it's going in the right direction," he said. "Tomas is a very good claycourt player, and it was a close m...
- Grigor Dimitrov: It Was A Great Win Beating Novak, But It Was Only 2nd RD; I Need To Find A Solution For My Cramping
- ay and they're there with you."
Dimitrov, who also cramped in his tight loss to Rafael Nadal last month in Monte Carlo, also spoke about his physical issues saying they are getting better.
"Today I was better," he said. "I wa...
- Novak Djokovic Admits He Wasn't Prepared For Dimitrov After Not Picking Up A Racquet For 12 Days
The world No. 1 appeared to be in excellent spirits after playing one his best clay matches in a Monte Carlo win over Rafael Nadal. But after the shock loss to Dimitrov yesterday, Djokovic admitted that he was under pr...
- Cramping Dimitrov Stuns Djokovic For Biggest Career Win; Federer, Murray Cruise, Nadal Wednesday In Madrid
- rov whose game resembles Roger Federer's, was just 2-19 career vs. Top 10 players entering the match with the Monte Carlo champion Djokovic, but after struggling with cramps he walked away with the crowd's favor, red dirt caked on ...
- Novak Djokovic: Madrid's Altitude Helps The Big Servers And Aggressive Players
- t ranked on top of the world, he's feeling that was as well. And why not. After slaying rival Rafael Nadal in Monte Carlo last month the Serb is in perfect form as he heads toward his big goal at the French Open.
The former Madr...