|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Zverev Comes Back From Brink Again To Make First Slam QF, Will Meet Thiem; Delpo-Isner Mon.
- side, where I live. We trained a lot on hard court, clay courts. And we actually trained this year before the Monte Carlo tournament.
“For sure, he's playing the tennis of his life. He won his first title recently... To pull o...
- Djokovic, Zverev Advoid Upset, Rain At French Open, Dimitrov Out; Nadal Seeks Sweet 16 v Gasquet
- e as that."
Dimitrov is still without a fourth round appearance at the French Open and after his promising Monte Carlo semi went MIA this clay season, barely beating Jared Donaldson in the last round.
“I really expected to ...
- Zverev Leaps to French Contender Status After ATP Madrid Title
- oo easy back for him. He was immediately in the offense.
"I didn't have great results in the last weeks in Monte Carlo and Barcelona, but here I got my self confidence full back, even though I lost today. It was still a good wee...
- World No. 3 Zverev Wins ATP Munich, Heads to Madrid
- e of the year.
"[I feel] quite good, obviously winning a title here helps," said Zverev. "I played well in Monte Carlo so very confident and hopefully I can continue to play like I played."
Zverev after his first title of the...
- Nadal Wins 11th Barcelona Title; 11th French Open Crown a Seeming Inevitability
- from injury, Rafael Nadal is making the claycourt season his stage and his alone.
On the heels of an 11th Monte Carlo title, Nadal on Sunday won an 11th Barcelona title, steamrolling Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-2, 6-1 in the final of ...
- Nadal Clay Win Streak Up To 15 As Djokovic Stumbles Again Today In Barcelona; Nishikori In Pain
- ri had been sidelined with that right injury, however has played a lot of tennis after reaching the finals in Monte Carlo on Sunday.
"My expectations grew in Monte Carlo, despite losing to Nadal," Nishikori said. "However, I sta...
- Rafael Nadal Now Leads All Players With 31 Masters Titles [Chart]
- With his 11th Monte Carlo title yesterday, Rafael Nadal took sole possession of the most Masters titles in history, passing Novak Djokovic with 31.
Nadal also has amassed 76 career titles including a record 54 on clay.
- Nadal's Monte Carlo Title Means...Return of the King?
- ralian Open with a hip injury, and returned only at the Davis Cup two weeks ago, winning then sweeping to the Monte Carlo title.
Kei Nishikori (now 0-4 in Masters finals) never had a chance, falling 6-3, 6-2 in the Monte Carlo f...