Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Top Seeds Federer, Nadal, Wawrinka Cruise In Monte Carlo; Ferrer v Dimitrov Thursday
- Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer continued the domination by top seeds at Monte Carlo on Thursday. Nadal, an 8-time tournament champion, shrugged off a slow start to win 11 of the last 13 games to beat Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 6-1 in...
- Djokovic Dominates; Nadal, Federer In Action Wednesday At Monte Carlo
- Novak Djokovic opened his Monte Carlo title defense with a blistering 6-1, 6-0 rout over Albert Montanes. The World No. 2 needed just 45 minutes to take down the Spanish veteran.
"For the first match on clay, it was great," said...
- Andreas Seppi Hit This "Straight Out Of The Top Drawer" Tweener Today [Video]
- the shot of this clay season thus far goes to Andreas Seppi who connected on this terrific tweener winner in Monte Carlo earlier today.
The shot helped Seppi to go on to beat 13th seed Mikhail Youzhny 63, 76. He'll now play Pab...
- Watch Rafael Nadal Go For A Boat Ride In Monte Carlo [Video]
Rafael Nadal hit the waters ahead of the Monte Carlo tournament hopping aboard a yacht Monday. The Spaniard joined the crew on Tuiga, manning the rudder and learning the ropes of sailing the Yacht Club de Monaco's flagship. Tuiga...
- Fedal Wars: Chardy Says Rafael Nadal Will Pass Roger Federer In Grand Slams
- Jeremy Chardy said on Sunday at Monte Carlo that in this golden age of tennis, he prefers Roger Federer's game.
"To say which one is the best is not so easy because they are really close. But I prefer the game of Federer," Chard...
- Djokovic, Ferrer Open Clay Season Tuesday In Monte Carlo; Fognini Authors Fabulous Escape
- Defending champion Novak Djokovic opens his 2014 clay season tomorrow in Monte Carlo. After a sub-par start to the season, the World No. 2 who beat Rafael Nadal in the final last year, enters having just won the Indian Well-Miami d...
- Rafael Nadal Surprises World By Declaring Clay Season Is His Most Favorite Part Of The Year!
- Eight time champion Rafael Nadal met the press yesterday in Monte Carlo where the World No. 1 revealed that the clay season is his most favorite time of the year.
"It’s my favorite part of the season," Nadal said Sunday.
- Novak Djokovic: I'll Focus On The French Open In Paris, But Not Before Then
- Djokovic revealed his plan of attack for this clay season. The Serb who's the defending champion this week in Monte Carlo, said Sunday that this season he'll concentrate more on the lead-up tournaments to the French Open.