Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic Might Not Play The Madrid Masters
- n the first three Masters events of the season and has built a massive lead in the rankings. After his second Monte Carlo title, Djokovic has won 17 straight matches and 21 straight matches at the Masters level.
This season Djok...
- 2015 French Open Odds: Rafael Nadal Falls Further Behind Novak Djokovic As Pick To Win
- f Clay hadn't been an underdog in a clay match in close to a decade until facing Novak Djokovic a week ago in Monte Carlo. Now the Spaniard continues to slide in the French Open betting odds.
Djokovic, who is seeking his first F...
- Rafael Nadal Loses To Fabio Fognini Again? Yup, It's Time To Panic!
- at despite his poor start to 2015, it wasn't time to worry yet about Rafa, the clay was here. He'd do well in Monte Carlo and probably come away with a 9th Barcelona title. Well, after a lackluster loss to Novak Djokovic in the Mon...
- Novak Djokovic Has More Ranking Points Than Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal Combined!
- e for quite a while.
"It's only four months of the year," Djokovic said yesterday after winning his second Monte Carlo title. "I think the most important period of the year is coming up right now where you have Madrid, Rome, Rol...
- Dominant Djokovic Bashes Berdych for Monte Carlo Crown
- he 2015 claycourt season, on Sunday turning back a red hot Tomas Berdych 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 to win a career second Monte Carlo title.
The Serb extended his winning streak in early 2015 to 17 straight matches, and is the first player ...
- Dominant Djokovic Swats Aside Nadal To Face Berdych In Monte Carlo Final
- that's what Novak Djokovic did today brushing away Nadal 6-3, 6-3 in two pretty comfortable sets to reach the Monte Carlo final.
Nadal began with purpose jumping out to a quick break with a 2-0 lead in the first. Djokovic would ...
- Tomas Berdych: The Big Three Makes It Very Hard To Win Any Titles!
- Tomas Berdych has reached just his fourth ATP Masters final today dismissing Gael Monfils 61, 64 in the Monte Carlo semifinals.
Berdcyh, who turns 30 later this year, has been a stalwart in the Top 10, but has only one Masters t...
- Roger Federer Says He's Not Sure If He'll Play Rome
With the addition of Istanbul, which begins in nine days, Federer has a crowded clay season with Monte Carlo, Istanbul, Madrid and then Rome. Depending on how many matches the 33-year-old plays, Rome could get passed o...