Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic: My Wrist Injury Isn't That Bad, I Will Play Madrid!
- A few days after bowing out of the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals to Roger Federer with an ailing right wrist, Novak Djokovic has put worried fans at ease by announcing today that not only is his wrist injury not as bad as some fea...
- Bryans, Vekic Claim Tennis Titles; Fed Cup Shockers
- alian Open final and defeating Christina McHale for the Acapulco crown.
Bryans Close on 100 with No. 98 at Monte Carlo
The Bryan brothers, Bob and mike, won their 98th team title when they defeated Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo...
- Stanislas Wawrinka: It's Amazing And It's Special To Win My First Masters 1000
- irst big clay event of the season today defeating friend and countryman Roger Federer 46, 76, 62 to claim the Monte Carlo Masters title.
"It's always special to play Roger," said Wawrinka. "We know it's always a strange match, e...
- Roger Federer: Of Course I'm Happy For Stan, He Was Tougher In The End And Deserved It
Despite a tough loss in his bid to win a first Monte Carlo Masters title, Roger Federer was all praise for his friend Stanislas Wawrinka's 46, 76, 62 win today in the final. Federer, who wasn't even scheduled for the event, beat ...
- Novak Djokovic: The Good Thing Is I Don't Need Wrist Surgery, But I Don't When I Can Play Tennis Again
Following his 7-5, 6-2 loss today to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo semifinals, defending champion Novak Djokovic spoke about his injured right wrist which hampered him during the match.
"The good thing is I don't need to ha...
- It's An All Swiss Monte Carlo Final: Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Who's The Pick?
- After a crazy Friday, things settled down Saturday during the Monte Carlo semifinals. If fact, it was rather anti-climatic. Stan Wawrinka came out of the blocks strong and then held on to beat David Ferrer 6-1, 7-6.
And then his...
- Nadal Suffers Early Knock Out; Federer v Djokovic Saturday; Monte Carlo SFs Picks And Pans
- After five relatively calm, uneventful days at our first big clay test of the season, the Monte Carlo Tennis Masters was thrust into absolute chaos on Friday. The highlight of course was reigning King of Clay and 8-time champion Ra...
- Rafael Nadal: I'm Not Happy About Today, I'm Not Happy With How I Played
- ppy. In an error-strewn loss the "King of Clay" was shocked by countryman David Ferrer 76(1), 64 today in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals. Nadal, who had been to the final the loss nine years at the event winning eight, suffe...