Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic Is My Early U.S. Open Favorite, But Buyer Beware
5. Stan Wawrinka
So far since Australian Stan hasn't dealt with pressure particularly well. He won Monte Carlo but anything else of note? And now he faces a US Open semifinal defense.
For Stan I don't see an issue wi...
- Djokovic, Murray Eye Rematch While Hot Federer Faces Stan; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- oday against grass king Roger Federer.
Federer has beaten Stan 13 of 15 times losing to his friend only in Monte Carlo, most recently this April. And this week Federer's been playing some of his best tennis of the year if not of...
- Uncle Toni: We Knew If Rafa Didn't Win The Fourth He'd Lose The Fifth
- his is the first time that we came to Roland Garros having lost so many matches on clay this year. We lost at Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Rome and even though we won in Madrid, I can’t forget that Nishikori had to retire in th...
- Ahead Of French Final, Novak Djokovic Admits To Sudden Bout Of Fatigue, But Says It's Nothing Serious
- the courts, and get ready for finals."
Two months ago Djokovic said his wrist wasn't an issue early on in Monte Carlo, but we know what happened then.
Djokovic, though, isn't concerned about the pressures of his match with R...
- Rafael Nadal Made David Ferrer Throw In The Towel Today At The French Open
- gh it was complicated, I managed to find solutions during the second set."
Ferrer, who had beaten Nadal in Monte Carlo and at the Paris indoors last year, admitted to basically giving up against his countryman who is now 88-1 ca...
- Rafael Nadal Says He Isn't Happy With The Clay At The French Open
- d that despite his non Rafa-like spring, he's in good form entering his favorite event of the year.
"Rome, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Barcelona is past now," he said. "We are here in Roland Garros, and the only thing that matters now ...
- Former Champions Federer, Serena In Action Sunday As French Open Begins; Is Djokovic Still My Winner?
- r when it started raining a few years ago in the French final, that's when Novak went on the run. And also in Monte Carlo final last year I believe it rained before their match.
If it does warm up and the conditions do dry out t...
- Why I'm Picking Novak Djokovic To Win The French Open; Thoughts On Rafa's Regression
- ixes up his serve better, but mentally can he sustain it now that he's a Slam champion? He had a great run in Monte Carlo, but since has been well below ordinary.
Roger Federer is playing well and so is Andy Murray, but over fiv...