Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Playing In 800th Career Match, Rafael Nadal Wins In Rio Debut Upping Clay Win Streak To 24
- d Ferrer and Nikolay Davydenko.
Nadal has won his 24 matches on clay since losing to Novak Djokovic in the Monte Carlo final. Next for Nadal is a another countryman, Albert Montanes.
Fellow Spaniard and second seed Da...
- Novak Djokovic And Girlfriend Jelena Ristic Might Be Married Sooner Than Later
- Djokovic said during a recent interview.
A "couple of months" puts the wedding just after Miami and before Monte Carlo. Interestingly Andy Roddick and Roger Federer both had their weddings in April as well.
Djokovic and Risti...
- 2014 Preview: Novak Djokovic Or Rafael Nadal, Who'll Finish The Year No. 1?
- Murray's back, literally and I think Del Potro and Tsonga will factor in as well. Plus, after beating him in Monte Carlo Djokovic should have won that French Open semifinal. Yes, we are finally seeing some cracks in the King of Cl...
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- Wawrinka and the weak-minded Berdych. That's borderline stealing.
And even on clay, Djokovic beat Nadal in Monte Carlo and was up a break on the King of Clay in the semis. He's still the King, but perhaps we are seeing some crac...
- Poll: Who's More Likely To Finish 2014 No. 1, Rafael Nadal or Novak Djokovic?
- s unlike Nadal who has those iffy knees
- Still has the French Open motivation and did beat Nadal on clay at Monte Carlo and nearly again at the French
- Didn't win any of the four outdoor hardcourt Masters in USA/Canada - can th...
- Viktor Troicki: "I've Been Treated Like A Criminal" [Video]
- h doping ban reduced to 12 months earlier this week. But the Troicki remains defiant in the face of events in Monte Carlo that led to his suspension.
In April at the tournament, Troicki was selected for doping but on account of ...
- Marin Cilic Reinstated From Doping, Will Play Paris
- fter hearing an appeal from the Croatian.
Cilic, who was found to have taken illegal substances during the Monte Carlo event in April, will be allowed to return to the ATP circuit on October 26. And Cilic took advantage of the l...
- Novak Djokovic: I've Done Well In The Slams, But I Should Be Better At The Other Events
- d Wimbledon and the semis at the French, has just one final appearance at an ATP Masters 1000 event, a win in Monte Carlo.
"Looking over to the last eight, nine months of the season, it has been a pretty good year, even though I...