Monte Carlo Tennis - 2014 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Do you like Monte Carlo?
|Former Men's Monte Carlo Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2002 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Cedric Pioline
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Carlos Moya
1997 Marcelo Rios
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Andrei Medvedev
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Sergi Bruguera
1990 Andrei Chesnokov
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Joakim Nystrom
1985 Ivan Lendl
1984 Henrik Sundstrom
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Guillermo Vilas
1980 Bjorn Borg
1979 Bjorn Borg
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Guillermo Vilas
1975 Manuel Orantes
1974 Andrew Pattison
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Ilie Nastase
1971 Ilie Nastase
1970 Zeljko Franulovic
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Nicola Pietrangeli
The latest Monte Carlo tournament news:
- Poll: Who'll Win More Grand Slams, Andy Murray Or Stan Wawrinka?
- ck surgery - 1 win)
- More offensive than Murray
- Has the support of Roger Federer
- Also beat Federer in Monte Carlo
- Is 2-0 in Slam finals (Murray 2-6)
- Has Magnus Norman (Murray lost Lendl)
- Has won 2 Slams titles whil...
- Djokovic Destroys Nadal, Rafa's French Open Reign Is OVER! Murray Takes Out Ferrer
- rall, Novak leads 18-8 with this just their second meeting on clay and Novak's won both at 2011 Rome and 2008 Monte Carlo. This will be their third straight Slam in which they meet.
"Right now I'm aware that this is a big win, w...
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Who's The Pick? Also Andy Murray-David Ferrer
- So here we go, the match we all want to see. Sorry Monte Carlo, but this is the real one. This one has a lot on the line.
Is Rafa still the King of Clay? Will Novak Djokovic ever win the French and complete the career Grand Sla...
- Wawrinka Wallops Federer At French Open, Tsonga Outlasts Nishikori To Return To The SFs
- rer. And it wasn't even close. Stan Wawrinka had only beaten Roger twice in 18 career meetings, both times in Monte Carlo. In their four Grand Slam matches I think Stan had won one single set.
With Wawrinka, it's not a question ...
- Djokovic, Nadal Reach French Open QF Showdown, But First It's The Swiss, Tsonga And Nishikori
- s that out.
Federer leads 16-2 and has never lost to Stan in a Grand Slam match. Yes, Stan's beaten him in Monte Carlo a couple of times, but this is the big time right here. And Roger's in clay form, not finding it like in Apri...
- Federer v Monfils, Berdych Also Battles Tsonga; French Open 4th RD Picks And Pans; Serena Survives
- o at the US Open. Then he lost to him on the clay at Davis Cup finals where he working out a back issue. Then Monte Carlo.
"Monaco was so early in the clay court season it was always going to be tough, even though I wasn't hitt...
- French Open Men's Preview: Djokovic Staring At Nadal, Murray Then Federer For Career Slam, Can He Do It?
- and the confidence while Nadal just isn't himself right now. That said, I don't think it will a rollover like Monte Carlo.
"I would love to arrive at that match," said Nadal. "I don't see an easy way to get there. That's a quart...
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- ot a ton of great wins. Recently beating Federer, Ferrer and Nishikori to win Rome. He also hammered Nadal in Monte Carlo and took out Murray twice in Finals at Australia and Miami.
But in 2011, he beat Nadal not once, but FOUR ...