Guido Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: May 17, 1990
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Fabian Blengino
Do you like Guido Pella?
Nickname is “Guido”... Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged five, with his father, Carlos, is a tennis coach; mother, Charo, is a university ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Djokovic In Same Half Of US Open Draw; Nadal With Thiem; Who's The Pick?
- Nishikori, Pablo Carreno Busta, Borna Coric or Milos Raonic in the quarters. Former semifinalist PCB's been playing good but drew Guido Pella in a tough opener. Goffin is coming off a great event and Nishikori can be tough, but unless Federer has a Millman kind of day, he should g...
- Defending Champs Djokovic, Osaka Named US Open Top Seeds
- David Goffin, Belgium
16. Kevin Anderson, South Africa
17. Nikoloz Basilashvili, Georgia
18. Felix Auger-Aliassime, Canada
19. Guido Pella, Argentina
20. Diego Schwartzman, Argentina
21. Milos Raonic, Canada
22. Marin Cilic, Croatia
23. Stan Wawrinka, Switzerland
- Zverev's 20 Double Faults Keeps Him Winless In Cincinnati, Clown Kyrgios Out; Djokovic, Federer v Qualifiers Thurs.
- other results, former semifinalist Stan Wawrinka lost to qualifier Andrey Rublev 6-4, 6-4. 2018 semifinal David Goffin advanced over Guido Pella.
Daniil Medvedev, Roberto Bautista Agut and Richard Gasquet were also winners.
In the late match, Karen Khachanov came from set a dow...
- Nadal Rolls Into Canadian QFs, Khachanov Spoils Auger-Aliassime's Birthday
- Nadal upped his Canadian win streak to seven Thursday night cruising past Guido Pella 6-3, 6-4 to reach the quarterfinals in Montreal.
â€śA tough day in terms of wind. But we are used to playing like this. When we play on outdoor courts, that's part of the game, too. Of cour...
- Nadal Gets Past Evans, Tsitsipas Out In Montreal; Raonic Retires To Auger-Aliassime
- game again to have the break."
Rafa resumes his bid for a first hard court title defense Thursday evening against Argentine Guido Pella. The 29-year-old lefty, who is making his Canadian debut, needed a final set breaker to beat Radu Albot.
Dominic Thiem collected his fir...
- Big Men Cilic, Isner, Zverev Advance In Montreal, Kyrgios Goes Down; Raonic v Auger-Aliassime Wed.
- than before. I think overall everything in my game has improved, from the groundstrokes, my return, my serve.â€ť
Clay king Guido Pella upset David Goffin and Hubert Hurkacz knocked out Taylor Fritz.
Dan Evans was also a winner beating Atlanta champ Alex De Minaur. Up nex...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
- Pella Takes First ATP Title In Sao Paulo Over Garin