Lesia Tsurenko - News and More
- Nationality: UKR ()
- Birthdate: May 30, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Vladimirec, Ukraine
- Residence: Kiev, Ukraine
- Turned Pro: Pro (2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Lesia Tsurenko?
Coached by Dmytro Brichek ... Father, Viktor, used to work in international relations for a nuclear power plant (now retired); mother, Larisa, is an economist; ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Americans Stephens, Keys, Kenin Lead WTA Washington; Gauff Qualifies
- is the lone former champion in the field having won it back in 2015, her first career title.
Stephens could meet Lesia Tsurenko in the quarters and then Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in the semifinals.
Keys could meet Monica Puig in the quarters and Kenin the semifinal...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this ...
- Serena, Osaka Slammed Out Of French Open; Stephens v Muguruza Ahead
- 6-3, 6-1.
Finding her range, defending champion Simona Halep won her 10th straight match at the French Open blasting No. 27 seed Lesia Tsurenko 6-2, 6-1.
Halep on Monday will face new star Iga Swiatek. The Polish teen who just turned 18 Friday, came from a set down to deny gold m...
- Nadal Drops A Set To Goffin, Federer Takes Care Of Ruud At French Open
- Nadal finally blinked dropping a single set today in a 6-1, 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 win over David Goffin in the third round at the French Open Friday.
The 11-time champion was well in control the match against the Belgium until mid-way through the third when Goffin started to get some r...
- Osaka Wins Thriller Over Azarenka, Serena In Charge At French; Muguruza v Svitolina in 3R
- with Australian Priscilla Hon before play was called due to darkness. Aleksandra Krunic failed to serve out the match at 6-5 against Lesia Tsurenko, now they, too, will return tomorrow at 6-all.
As the third round begins on Friday, former champion Garbine Muguruza meets Elina Svitoli...
- Osaka, Halep, Stephens Win Madrid Openers; Muguruza, Svitolina Fall
- on-court after the match.
"I did everything I could today and I'm happy with the victory."
No. 4 Angelique Kerber cruised past Lesia Tsurenko 6-3, 6-2 and No. 5 Karolina Pliskova was a 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-3 victor over the young Dayana Yastremska.
The 18-year-old Yastremska held fou...
- Wozniacki, Arruabarrena, Tsurenko Win WTA Titles Over Weekend
- Pliskova Powers To Second Brisbane Title, Beats Tsurenko
- Tsurenko Upsets Streaking Mladenovic for WTA Acapulco Trophy
- Tsurenko Tops Voegele to Defend WTA Acapulco Title
- Americans Stephens, Collins, Anisimova Lead WTA Tsurenko-Less Acapulco