Lesia Tsurenko - News and More
Do you like Lesia Tsurenko?Coached by Dmytro Brichek ... Father, Viktor, used to work in international relations for a nuclear power plant (now retired); mother, Larisa, is an economist; ... Read Full Bio
- Coco Does It Again To Venus, Serena Tough At Australian Open, Barty Rallies
- 1 Ash Barty was on the marquee in the evening, and after a slugging start the Australian favorite got into gear pulling away from Lesia Tsurenko 5-7, 6-1, 6-1. Defending champ Naomi Osaka got off to a good start winning the last four games to beat Marie Bouzkova 6-2, 6-4. "For ...
- Blockbuster Opening Day At Australian Open Features Federer, Djokovic, Serena, Venus v Coco
- Australian Open kicks off with a mega-blockbuster schedule Monday featuring many of the greats in the game. A total of 62 Grand Slam titles will be on display on Rod Laver Arena with Serena Williams, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka and Ash Barty in action. Osaka and Ser...
- Australian Favorite Barty Leads 6 Of Top 10 In Brisbane
- collides with 2019 Australian Open semifinalist Collins and Osaka battles the dangerous Maria Sakkari. Last year, Pliskova beat Lesia Tsurenko for her second Brisbane title. ...
- Americans Stephens, Keys, Kenin Lead WTA Washington; Gauff Qualifies
- is the lone former champion in the field having won it back in 2015, her first career title. Stephens could meet Lesia Tsurenko in the quarters and then Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in the semifinals. Keys could meet Monica Puig in the quarters and Kenin the semifinal...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings. About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this ...
- Serena, Osaka Slammed Out Of French Open; Stephens v Muguruza Ahead
- 6-3, 6-1. Finding her range, defending champion Simona Halep won her 10th straight match at the French Open blasting No. 27 seed Lesia Tsurenko 6-2, 6-1. Halep on Monday will face new star Iga Swiatek. The Polish teen who just turned 18 Friday, came from a set down to deny gold m...
- Wozniacki, Arruabarrena, Tsurenko Win WTA Titles Over Weekend
- Pliskova Powers To Second Brisbane Title, Beats Tsurenko
- Tsurenko Upsets Streaking Mladenovic for WTA Acapulco Trophy
- Tsurenko Tops Voegele to Defend WTA Acapulco Title
- Americans Stephens, Collins, Anisimova Lead WTA Tsurenko-Less Acapulco