Misaki Doi - News and More
Do you like Misaki Doi?Currently without a coach; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008 ... Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer: Rafa And Novak Will Pass My Grand Slam Title Record, And It's OK
- a new interview with the AP, Roger Federer admits that he thinks that rivals Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will surpass his Grand Slam record haul of 20 titles. Nadal is just one behind at 19 but Djokovic is four from the Swiss. The excerpt: “I think the way it’s goin...
- Nadal, Djokovic Lead ATP Cup Semifinals
- and Joran Vliegen 6-7(7), 7-5, 10-7 in the decider to give Spain a tough 2-1 win over Belgium. “He played a great level of tennis. Doing a lot of things well. And at the same time, for me, it was a little bit under energy, because I was sweating a lot and I lost my energy i...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Kyrgios Lead Final 8 At ATP Cup
- quarterfinals are already underway at the ATP Cup in Sydney. On Wednesday, the last four teams made it into the knockout final eight. Rafael Nadal rolled helping Spain cruise 3-0 past Japan. Argentina and Diego Schwartzman upended the favored Croatian team. Canada and Bel...
- Kyrgios Outlasts Tsitsipas At ATP Cup, Zverev Struggles; Djokovic, Nadal Wed.
- battle of youth, Nick Kyrgios took down Stefanos Tsitsipas in a thriller 7-6(7), 6-7(3), 7-6(5) at the ATP Cup in Brisbane Tuesday night. Kyrgios, who missed the Sunday tie with a back injury, actually filled in for Aussie No. 1 Alex De Minaur who was a scratch due to an ab inj...
- Aussies Sweep Into Last 8 At ATP Cup; Zverev Faults; Djokovic v Monfils Monday
- nation Australia became the first team to qualify for the quarterfinals at the ATP Cup after they swept past a tough Canada team 3-0 in Brisbane on Sunday. Nick Kyrgios went down with a back injury but John Millman filled in and beat up on youngster Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-4...
- Andy Murray Sliding Into The New Year
- Murray missed a two-week training block in Miami this month due to a groin injury, but is back getting ready for 2020. Today, the Scot posted a video of his work out on the slide board, doing exercises common to speed skaters. Of course they apply to Murray who is returning ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- So How Is Roger Federer Doing It?
- Surprise! Rafael Nadal Says Knee Is "Doing Well"
- Here's Novak Djokovic Doing A Hilarious Imitation Of Gustavo Kuerten In Rio This Weekend [Video]
- What's Roger Federer Been Doing? Driving To Practice That's What!
- WTF is the WTA Doing? Website, Handling Maria, On-Court Coaching Mess
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]