Florent Serra - News and More
Do you like Florent Serra?Full name is Florent Lucien Serra...Began playing tennis at age seven with his father, Jean-Luc, who was born in Casablanca, and got him involved at his local ... Read Full Bio
- WTA Previews: Mladenovic Heads Lugano, Maria in Bogota
- player withdrawals... The all-Colombian wildcard spate went to Emiliana Arango, Maria Herazo Gonzalez, and Maria Camila Osorio Serrano... The slew of players withdrawing from the field would have made up the majority of the seeds: Eugenie Bouchard, Sara Errani, Beatriz...
- Sloppy Serena, Strong Venus Win Thurs. at US Open; Kerber, Keys in Friday Features
- off day for world No. 1 Serena Williams on Thursday still resulted in a win as the American moved into the third round after a 6-3, 6-3 win over fellow American and No. 87-ranked Vania King. "Hopefully I'll be able to play better as the tournament goes on," said Serena, w...
- U.S. with Young, Teenage Duval Lead US Open Qualifying
- (vs. James Blake) Japan's Go Soeda (vs. Marcos Baghdatis) France's Stephane Robert (vs. (Q) France's Albano Olivetti) France's Florent Serra (vs. (23) Feliciano Lopez) Italian Thomas Fabbiano (vs. (10) Milos Raonic) Argentina's Maximo Gonzalez (vs. (14) Jerzy Janowicz) Kazakhs...
- American Men, Humble Vika Advance Wednesday at US Open
- African Kevin Anderson, and del Potro benefiting from the withdrawal by David Nalbandian (chest muscle), defeating lucky loser Florent Serra of France. "He played really well," said del Potro, who next meets American Ryan Harrison. "He served well in important moments, but I t...
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- is right." Other Top 10 winners on the day were No. 7 Tomas Berdych and No. 10 John Isner. On the upset tip were Frenchman Florent Serra topping No. 15 Feliciano Lopez when F-Lo retired in the first set with a left oblique muscle injury, and Belgian riser David Goffin burying...
- Roddick, Blake Play Through Injuries; Loaded Dubai -- WTA/ATP Previews
- vs. countryman Mahut, and Del Potro after a bye likely vs. a resurgent Davydenko; wildcards went to Frenchmen Arnaud Clement, Florent Serra and Paul-Henri Mathieu; Fish handed a bye then a really cake draw; defending champ Robin Soderling out with illness/injury; returning champ...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- was Australian Open. I didn't play very good there. I got beat pretty bad by Mannarino. Wasn't a very good match. The last one was against Serra in Delray where I was really, really sick the entire time, throwing up on the court and trying to battle through it as much as I could.I en...
- Andy Murray Interview - Australian Open, Jan 20
- well especially at the start of the match, came forward well, volleyed pretty solid, so it was good. Q. Your next opponent, Florent Serra. You haven't played him much. Know much about him? ANDY MURRAY: He's been around the 50 mark for quite a long time. He's a solid player. H...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)