Kei Nishikori - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: December 29, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Shimane, Japan
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dante Bottini & Michael Chang
Do you like Kei Nishikori?
Began playing at age five...Mother, Eri, is a piano teacher; father, Kiyoshi, is an engineer...Has one older sister, Reina, who graduated from college and works ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- everyone else - including Federer - he was the healthy one, he showed up and he took advantage.
Had Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori and had Federer been 100% healthy, then who knows. But part of playing on the tour is being healthy. And Nadal's had numerous health issues...
- Andy Murray Withdraws From Asian Swing, Likely Done For Season
- is likely to join the list of top players who have shut it down for 2017. Already done for the year are Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka, Kei Nishikori and Serena Williams. Now Murray says his ongoing hip issues will likely end his season.
His note today on Facebook:
"Just wanted to upd...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Says It Will Be A Pleasure To Play The GOAT Roger Federer Wednesday
- full time last year, del Potro's already posted wins over Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Kei Nishikori. Will he also add Federer to the list? ...
- Roger Federer On Injuries In The Men's Game: I Think It's Age More Than Anything
- all the injuries hitting the men's game - Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori and Milos Raonic are all out of the US Open - what's going on? Roger Federer has an answer, and it's not to answer the season. It's age related.
"You can cut down the season by half...
- Andy Murray Withdraws From The US Open With Sore Hip, Could Miss Rest Of 2017
- playing here this year."
Murray joins fellow former champions Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka on the sidelines. Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori are also out.
Murray added that he will consult with his team over the next few days and make a decision on the rest of the season.
- Milos Raonic Withdraws From The US Open
- and look forward to seeing you all at a match soon.
Raonic joins former champions Novak Djokovic, Stan Warwinka and 2014 finalist Kei Nishikori among those missing the final Slam of the season.
Raonic was forecasted to be the No. 8 seed which now goes to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. The d...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- I mean, you just tell me. I wouldn't know, but they will arrive. I mean, I not really follow like juniors, so it's tough. But I think Nishikori is still young, I think, no?
Q. He's not a teenager.
GAËL MONFILS: No? Ah. So I don't know. Maybe my brother. (Laughter.) My brother is o...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbedon, June 19
- complaining of a leg injury. Has that cleared up now?
RAFAEL NADAL: I am fine. I am perfect. Thank you.
Q. You're playing against Kei Nishikori, the Japanese guy. I think you played against him two years ago. What are your impressions of him?
RAFAEL NADAL: He a very good player. I ...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori, Serena-Sharapova; Australian Open QF Picks And Pans
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Federer v Nishikori; Wednesday Miami QF Picks And Pans
- Saturday SF Shockers: Djokovic, Federer Lose At The US Open; Cilic-Nishikori Final Set
Recent fan comments for Kei Nishikori:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)