Kei Nishikori - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: December 29, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Shimane, Japan
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dante Bottini & Michael Chang
Do you like Kei Nishikori?
Began playing at age five...Mother, Eri, is a piano teacher; father, Kiyoshi, is an engineer...Has one older sister, Reina, who graduated from college and works ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- With Hard Courts Ahead, Roger Federer Trails Rafael Nadal By Just 550 Race Points!
- Grigor Dimitrov 1925
10 Tomas Berdych 1905
11 David Goffin 1820
12 Pablo Carreno Busta 1740
13 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 1705
14 Kei Nishikori 1695
15 Milos Raonic 1695
- Rafa Wins, But In for Wet Monday?; Djokovic, Federer on Saturday at Wimbledon
- in the forecast for Sunday, and Monday when Rafa plays next.
Other seeded winners were No. 18 Roberto Bautista Agut upsetting No. 9 Kei Nishikori 6-4, 7-6(3), 3-6, 6-3, and No. 16 Gilles Muller dropping 19 aces on Brit Aljaz Bedene 7-6(4), 7-5, 6-4.
Muller will next meet Nadal, on ...
- Murray Sharpens Up, Nadal Not Impressed by Next Opponent; Fed, Djokovic on Thursday at Wimbledon
- American Donald Young 6-4, 6-2, 7-5, No. 7 Marin Cilic who likewise straight-setted German Florian Mayer 7-6(2), 6-4, 7-5, and No. 9 Kei Nishikori who narrowly avoided a fifth set, defeating all-courter Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-4, 6-7(7), 6-1, 7-6(6).
"I think it was a really, really goo...
- Retirements to Djokovic, Federer Have Wimbledon Up in Arms
- to look for on Wednesday at the All-England Club include (1) Andy Murray vs. Dustin Brown, (4) Rafael Nadal vs. Donald Young, (9) Kei Nishikori vs. the net-rushing Sergiy Stakhovsky, (14) Lucas Pouille vs. the combustible Jerzy Janowicz, and (16) Gilles Muller vs. upset specialist L...
- Wawrinka Exits in Shocker; Federer, Djokovic Up Tues. at Wimbledon
- Nadal rolled Aussie John Millman 6-1, 6-3, 6-2, No. 7 Marin Cilic who topped German Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-2, 6-3, and No. 9 Kei Nishikori who routed Italian Marco Cecchinato 6-2, 6-2, 6-0.
"I was a bit nervous this morning," said the defending champion Murray, who will next...
- Roger Federer: Novak, Andy And Rafa Will Be Tough To Beat At Wimbledon
No, I mean, I think that Zverev and Kyrgios have shown what they can do, how good they can be. You know, the likes of Raonic and Nishikori and Dimitrov I think are in a good spot right now where, you know, they can go very deep and nobody would really be surprised.
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- I mean, you just tell me. I wouldn't know, but they will arrive. I mean, I not really follow like juniors, so it's tough. But I think Nishikori is still young, I think, no?
Q. He's not a teenager.
GAËL MONFILS: No? Ah. So I don't know. Maybe my brother. (Laughter.) My brother is o...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbedon, June 19
- complaining of a leg injury. Has that cleared up now?
RAFAEL NADAL: I am fine. I am perfect. Thank you.
Q. You're playing against Kei Nishikori, the Japanese guy. I think you played against him two years ago. What are your impressions of him?
RAFAEL NADAL: He a very good player. I ...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori, Serena-Sharapova; Australian Open QF Picks And Pans
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic v Murray, Federer v Nishikori; Wednesday Miami QF Picks And Pans
- Saturday SF Shockers: Djokovic, Federer Lose At The US Open; Cilic-Nishikori Final Set
Recent fan comments for Kei Nishikori:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)