Kei Nishikori - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: December 29, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Shimane, Japan
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dante Bottini & Michael Chang
Do you like Kei Nishikori?
Began playing at age five...Mother, Eri, is a piano teacher; father, Kiyoshi, is an engineer...Has one older sister, Reina, who graduated from college and works ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- I was able to deliver that."
Federer, who received a standing ovation afterwards from the Aussie fans, will next meet No. 5 seed Kei Nishikori, who beat qualifier Lukas Lacko 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
"For sure it's not going to be easy [facing Federer]," Nishikori said. "He was playing gr...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- And what an opportunity for both to reach a fourth round at a Slam. I'll lean Jaziri who's the fresher player
Lukas Lacko v Kei Nishikori: Kei's looks good and he's healthy, he'll get through the qualifier.
Stan Wawrinka v Viktor Trocki: After an early struggle against Mart...
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- De Minaur 7-6(5), 6-0, 6-1.
Other Top 10 winners were No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka over American Steve Johnson 6-3, 6-4, 6-4, No. 5 Kei Nishikori straight-setting France's Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4, 6-3, and No. 10 Tomas Berdych likewise handling American Ryan Harrison 6-3, 7-6(6), 6-2.
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- 4 Stanislas Wawrinka came from a set down to defeat Slovak Martin Klizan in five 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, while No. 5 Kei Nishikori needed five sets to beat Russia's hard-hitting Andrey Kuznetsov 5-7, 6-1, 6-4, 6-7(6), 6-2, and No. 7 Marin Cilic came from two sets down t...
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- 1 Andy Murray who opens against Ilya Marchenko. Murray has been runner-up five times in Melbourne.
Former champion Stan Wawrinka, Kei Nishikori, Tomas Berdych, Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and the Aussie bad boy duo of Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic are also on a loaded schedule....
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Opens With Verdasco, Federer Lands With Murray
- opening with consecutive qualifiers - nice draw! Then things would ramp up against Tomas Berdych followed by a winnable match against Kei Nishikori, if the gimpy Japanese is fit to go! I think Roger could beat Berdych, who's always a shaky bet against a top name, but I don't think he ge...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- I mean, you just tell me. I wouldn't know, but they will arrive. I mean, I not really follow like juniors, so it's tough. But I think Nishikori is still young, I think, no?
Q. He's not a teenager.
GAËL MONFILS: No? Ah. So I don't know. Maybe my brother. (Laughter.) My brother is o...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbedon, June 19
- complaining of a leg injury. Has that cleared up now?
RAFAEL NADAL: I am fine. I am perfect. Thank you.
Q. You're playing against Kei Nishikori, the Japanese guy. I think you played against him two years ago. What are your impressions of him?
RAFAEL NADAL: He a very good player. I ...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori, Serena-Sharapova; Australian Open QF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Murray, Federer v Nishikori; Wednesday Miami QF Picks And Pans
- Saturday SF Shockers: Djokovic, Federer Lose At The US Open; Cilic-Nishikori Final Set
- Rafael Nadal v Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic v JW Tsonga; Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans
Recent fan comments for Kei Nishikori:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)