Kei Nishikori - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan )
- Birthdate: December 29, 1989
- Birthplace: Shimane, Japan
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dante Bottini & Michael Chang
- 2013 Final Ranking: 17
Do you like Kei Nishikori?
|Began playing at age five...Mother, Eri, is a piano teacher; father, Kiyoshi, is an engineer...Has one older sister, Reina, who graduated from college and works ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 ATP Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Federer, Ferrer Fall; Pouille Rises
- Roger Federer, Serena Williams Among The Few Top Names Chasing Money At The IPTL
- Federer, who hasn't played since Wimbledon, returns to exo tennis for the Indian Aces, and will play in Hyderabad in December 9-11.
Kei Nishikori, Tomas Berdych, Ana Ivanovic, Nick Kyrgios and Eugenie Bouchard are also part of the series.
Dec 2-4: Saitama, Japan
- What? Novak Djokovic Admits He Never Had A Serious Chance To Beat Andy Murray!
- in all."
Does that make any sense? Why would he have felt that way?
Djokovic went into the finals after rolling David Goffin and Kei Nishikori (OK, they were tomato cans, but still, he was in a groove), and faced a guy in Murray wwho was coming off a 3-hour, 38-minute marathon a da...
- It's Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic For The ATP No. 1 Ranking Sunday In London, Who's The Pick?
- and did I mention Murray just played 3 hours, 38 minutes beating Milos Raonic today while Djokovic spent just 63 minutes in hammering Kei Nishikori?
So, living up to the billing in this one really looks like a long shot. After the Raonic and the Nishikori win Wednesday, Murray might...
- Murray Toughs Out Roanic In Epic ATP Finals SF, Sets Up Dream Final With Djokovic
- backhand slice with effectiveness. Though I'd still like to see more emotion and desire out of him.
In the losing effort, after the Nishikori feel Raonic will finish at No. 3, so there's some good news.
Up next was Novak Djokovic against Nishikori. And it never stood a chance i...
- Poll: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic At The ATP Finals For No. 1, Who'll Win?
- Milos Raonic. How much will he have left?
Meanwhile, Djokovic enters having won 22 of his last 23 at the ATP Finals after crushing Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-1 in just 68 minutes. The well-rested Djokovic also has never lost in the title match of the ATP Finals, winning all five appearance...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- I mean, you just tell me. I wouldn't know, but they will arrive. I mean, I not really follow like juniors, so it's tough. But I think Nishikori is still young, I think, no?
Q. He's not a teenager.
GAËL MONFILS: No? Ah. So I don't know. Maybe my brother. (Laughter.) My brother is o...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbedon, June 19
- complaining of a leg injury. Has that cleared up now?
RAFAEL NADAL: I am fine. I am perfect. Thank you.
Q. You're playing against Kei Nishikori, the Japanese guy. I think you played against him two years ago. What are your impressions of him?
RAFAEL NADAL: He a very good player. I ...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori, Serena-Sharapova; Australian Open QF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Murray, Federer v Nishikori; Wednesday Miami QF Picks And Pans
- Saturday SF Shockers: Djokovic, Federer Lose At The US Open; Cilic-Nishikori Final Set
- Rafael Nadal v Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic v JW Tsonga; Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans
Recent fan comments for Kei Nishikori:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)