Kei Nishikori - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan )
- Birthdate: December 29, 1989
- Birthplace: Shimane, Japan
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dante Bottini & Michael Chang
- 2013 Final Ranking: 17
Do you like Kei Nishikori?
|Began playing at age five...Mother, Eri, is a piano teacher; father, Kiyoshi, is an engineer...Has one older sister, Reina, who graduated from college and works ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Brit Marcus Willis Upstages Roger Federer, Entire Men's Field with Wild Wimbledon Win Monday
- first game. That's when the energy kind of shifted on his side."
Also into the second round among Top 10 players were N0. 5 seed Kei Nishikori taming the serve of Aussie Samuel Groth 6-4, 6-3, 7-5, No. 6 Milos Raonic serving off Spain's Pablo Carreno 7-6(4), 6-2, 6-4, and No. 9 Mar...
- Former Champs Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Venus Williams Open Play Monday At Wimbledon
- of our sport, will be hopefully packed, and we can enjoy a great match."
Federer will take on lefty Guido Pella of Argentina.
Kei Nishikori, Milos Raonic, David Goffin, Gilles Simon and Gael Monfils are some of the other top men in action.
The women are headlined by 2015 fina...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic With Federer, Raonic, Nishikori; Murray Looks Good
- than ever. And there's not a lot of danger in his section. Alex Dolgopolov? Maybe Gael Monfils in the fourth round? Marin Cilic or Kei Nishikori in the quarters (if they get there)? Cilic and Nishikori will have to deal with Karlovic who is in there and Kei opens against another big ...
- 2016 Wimbledon Seedings: Novak Djokovic And Serena Williams Named Top Seeds
- Wimbledon Championships have released the seeding for their 2016 event. The top seeds will again be World No. 1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams.
The tournament seeded the men according to their grass court formula which adds 100% of grass court points earned in the last year pl...
- Roger Federer Wins, Kei Nishikori Withdraws With A Bad Rib In Halle
- got a retirement from countryman Benjamin Becker who withdrew down 7-5, 3-0 due to a back injury.
Earlier, No. 2 seed Kei Nishikori withdrew from the event with a left rib injury.
"In the first match, I hurt my side abs and I tried to recover yesterday and today and I...
- Roger Federer Returns Wednesday In Halle; Tomas Berdych Bounced
- final over two days. So, it really took a huge weight off my mind after winning the match point."
Also on Wednesday, No. 2 seed Kei Nishikori faces Florian Mayer and Philipp Kohlschreiber clashes with Marcel Granollers.
Earlier today, Marcos Baghdatis upset Tomas Berdych 7-6(3)...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- I mean, you just tell me. I wouldn't know, but they will arrive. I mean, I not really follow like juniors, so it's tough. But I think Nishikori is still young, I think, no?
Q. He's not a teenager.
GAËL MONFILS: No? Ah. So I don't know. Maybe my brother. (Laughter.) My brother is o...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Wimbedon, June 19
- complaining of a leg injury. Has that cleared up now?
RAFAEL NADAL: I am fine. I am perfect. Thank you.
Q. You're playing against Kei Nishikori, the Japanese guy. I think you played against him two years ago. What are your impressions of him?
RAFAEL NADAL: He a very good player. I ...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori, Serena-Sharapova; Australian Open QF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v Murray, Federer v Nishikori; Wednesday Miami QF Picks And Pans
- Saturday SF Shockers: Djokovic, Federer Lose At The US Open; Cilic-Nishikori Final Set
- Rafael Nadal v Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic v JW Tsonga; Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans
Recent fan comments for Kei Nishikori:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)