Lleyton Hewitt - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia )
- Birthdate: February 24, 1981
- Birthplace: Adelaide, Australia
- Residence: Nassau, Bahamas
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tony Roche
- 2013 Final Ranking: 60
Do you like Lleyton Hewitt?
|Full name is Lleyton Glynn Hewitt...Played Australian Rules Football until age 13, then decided to pursue tennis career...In brief junior ranks, ranked as No. 1 ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Is The 17th Different Player To Finish No. 1 In ATP Rankings History
- NO. 1 (first achieved)
Andy Murray (2016)
Novak Djokovic (2015)
Rafael Nadal (2013)
Roger Federer (2009)
Andy Roddick (2003)
Lleyton Hewitt (2002)
Gustavo Kuerten (2000)
Andre Agassi (1999)
Pete Sampras (1998)
Jim Courier (1992)
Stefan Edberg (1991)
Ivan Lendl (1989)
- Murray Puts Djokovic and No. 1 Ranking On Alert After Shanghai Title
- the 29-year-old ties former Swedish No. 1 Stefan Edberg for 15th place on the Open Era titles list. Murray also passes Aussie Lleyton Hewitt for 20th place on the Open Era match wins list with his 617th career match victory.
Bautista Agut had won Auckland and Sofia this year, ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: It's Amazing The Love Fans Have For Me Here
- I can go far to keep winning matches."
Del Potro is making his first appearance at the US Open since 2013 when he lost to Lleyton Hewitt. The 2009 winner will be back in action Saturday against David Ferrer who just needed five sets to win. ...
- Ferrer Leads Bastad; Johnson on Grass at Newport; ATP Previews
- Ram (2015,'09) is the lone former champ in the field...In last year's final Ram beat Karlovic, who also lost in the 2014 final to Lleyton Hewitt.
GERMAN TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Hamburg, Germany; Surface: clay
Seeds: Philipp Kohlschreiber, Benoit Paire, Pablo Cuevas, Alexander Zve...
- 2016 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Andy Murray v Milos Raonic
- outside of the ‘Big Four’ (Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Djokovic and today’s opponent) to win Wimbledon since 2002, when Lleyton Hewitt won the title here. He is also the first player outside those 4 to reach the final here since 2010, when Nadal defeated Tomas Berdych.
- Ray Moore Steps Down As Indian Wells CEO And Tournament Director
- of women – he is where I get strength from. He was the first tennis player to stand up against ex-hall of fame doubles playe Bob Hewitt for his crimes against female tennis players. He regrets what he said this morning more than any of you will ever know, so I felt I needed ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- than the rest. And that's okay. I've gone through phases like this on multiple occasions with Rafa, with Murray, with even Agassi and Hewitt and Roddick and so forth. It's just something that's part of the game. I never expected myself to dominate for 15 years, you know. So ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments like here n...
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer Faces Old Foe Hewitt for Halle Title
- Can Hewitt Upset Federer? Australian Open Monday Picks
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Blasts Hewitt; Djokovic, Williams Sisters Also Advance into Australian Open QFs
Recent fan comments for Lleyton Hewitt:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)