Lleyton Hewitt - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia )
- Birthdate: February 24, 1981
- Birthplace: Adelaide, Australia
- Residence: Nassau, Bahamas
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tony Roche
- 2013 Final Ranking: 60
Do you like Lleyton Hewitt?
|Full name is Lleyton Glynn Hewitt...Played Australian Rules Football until age 13, then decided to pursue tennis career...In brief junior ranks, ranked as No. 1 ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray v David Ferrer, Milos Raonic v Gael Monfils; Who'll Make It To The Australian Open SFs?
- 33-year-old quietly hasn't lost a set or even come close to losing a set in Melbourne with wins over John Isner, Steve Johnson and Lleyton Hewitt. It's not murderer's row, but with that new babolat David's playing awfully well. Going up against Andy, though, is a different animal.
- Raonic Stumps Stan; Federer, Djokovic on Court Tuesday at Australian Open
- quietly been taking down high-profile opponents during the fortnight in Melbourne.
"He obviously played a great match against Lleyton (Hewitt) the other day," Murray said of Ferrer. "He must have played a great match to beat John, who hadn't faced a break point in his previous thr...
- Murray v Tomic Next on Aussie Radar; Djokovic, Federer Up Sunday; X-Notes
- is believed to be Wayne Odesnik..."...One blogger who has downloaded and analyzed the match-fixing data dump has identified Lleyton Hewitt as the aforementioned Grand Slam-winning match fixer. Other names of suspected players in flagged matches according to a story by Vice Spor...
- Ferrer Sends Hewitt Into Retirement At Australian Open; Murray, Monfils Impress; Verdasco Out
- long career of Lleyton Hewitt ended Thursday night somewhat fitting as the Australian great lost to man who plays just like him, David Ferrer, 6-2, 6-4, 6-4.
Ferrer, who says he still has an autographed shirt from Hewitt, outclasses the former No. 1 in front of packed Rod Laver ...
- Opinion: Taking a Dump on Match Fixing, On-Court Coaching; Plus Tennis-X Notes
- "The Worm" Stepanek at 37 became the oldest man to win a match at the Australian Open since 1978 when he won his first round...Lleyton Hewitt hasn't beaten David Ferrer in 10 years...Former ITF world No. 1 junior Taylor Townsend lost in the qualifying of an ITF event in Florida th...
- Men's Seeds Cruise, Federer Sets Up 'Baby Fed' Meeting at Australian Open
- Thursday, including (2) Andy "I'll Bail If My Wife Goes Into Labor" Murray vs. Aussie big-server Sam Groth, (8) David Ferrer vs. Lleyton Hewitt in Hewitt's possible swan song, (23) Gael "Force" Monfils vs. Nicolas Mahut in an all-French, (16) Bernard "I've Got a Good Draw" Tomic vs....
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- than the rest. And that's okay. I've gone through phases like this on multiple occasions with Rafa, with Murray, with even Agassi and Hewitt and Roddick and so forth. It's just something that's part of the game. I never expected myself to dominate for 15 years, you know. So ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments like here n...
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer Faces Old Foe Hewitt for Halle Title
- Can Hewitt Upset Federer? Australian Open Monday Picks
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Blasts Hewitt; Djokovic, Williams Sisters Also Advance into Australian Open QFs
Recent fan comments for Lleyton Hewitt:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)