Lleyton Hewitt - News and More
Do you like Lleyton Hewitt?
Full name is Lleyton Glynn Hewitt...Played Australian Rules Football until age 13, then decided to pursue tennis career...In brief junior ranks, ranked as No. 1 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nick Kyrgios: I Was In A Dark Place At The End Of Last Year, Now I'm Enjoying Tennis
- back up with some help from friends, he says.
"I went and spent a week with my girlfriend (Ajla Tomljanovic), and then Rusty (Lleyton Hewitt) called me up, Lleyton, and then he really wanted me to come play Davis Cup. And that was the best thing I could have done, come back and b...
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- first ATP doubles title for the younger Zverev, who was the first player to win singles and doubles at the same tournament since Lleyton Hewitt at Newport in 2014, and part of the first brothers pair to win a title since Andy and Jaime Murray in Tokyo in 2011.
The 19-year-old won...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
Troubled Nick Kyrgios and Australia will host the Czech Republic at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. Australian captain Lleyton Hewitt has Jordan Thompson in for Bernard Tomic.
“I think it’s a good draw for us and Jordan doesn’t have to waste a lot of nervous energ...
- Roger Federer: Be Free In Your Head, Be Free In Your Shots, The Brave Will Be Rewarded
- to win this against him?
ROGER FEDERER: We go furthest back, you know. Novak also has been one of my biggest rivals. So have Roddick and Hewitt. I don't like to leave anybody out, to be honest. But I'm sure I've left a couple out. They know who they are.
But Rafa definitely has b...
- Rafael Nadal: Alexander Zverev Has A Big Chance To Be No. 1 In The World
- and if not for a missed volley, Zverev would have won the match.
"I started very young," he added. "Roger started young. Novak, Andy, Hewitt, Sampras, everybody. All the great champions are good in the young, early.
"He has all the shots: great serve, great forehand, great bac...
- Andy Murray Is The 17th Different Player To Finish No. 1 In ATP Rankings History
- NO. 1 (first achieved)
Andy Murray (2016)
Novak Djokovic (2015)
Rafael Nadal (2013)
Roger Federer (2009)
Andy Roddick (2003)
Lleyton Hewitt (2002)
Gustavo Kuerten (2000)
Andre Agassi (1999)
Pete Sampras (1998)
Jim Courier (1992)
Stefan Edberg (1991)
Ivan Lendl (1989)
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- than the rest. And that's okay. I've gone through phases like this on multiple occasions with Rafa, with Murray, with even Agassi and Hewitt and Roddick and so forth. It's just something that's part of the game. I never expected myself to dominate for 15 years, you know. So ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments like here n...
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer Faces Old Foe Hewitt for Halle Title
- Can Hewitt Upset Federer? Australian Open Monday Picks
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Blasts Hewitt; Djokovic, Williams Sisters Also Advance into Australian Open QFs
Recent fan comments for Lleyton Hewitt:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)