Lleyton Hewitt - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia )
- Birthdate: February 24, 1981
- Birthplace: Adelaide, Australia
- Residence: Nassau, Bahamas
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tony Roche
- 2013 Final Ranking: 60
Do you like Lleyton Hewitt?
|Full name is Lleyton Glynn Hewitt...Played Australian Rules Football until age 13, then decided to pursue tennis career...In brief junior ranks, ranked as No. 1 ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Ray Moore Steps Down As Indian Wells CEO And Tournament Director
- of women – he is where I get strength from. He was the first tennis player to stand up against ex-hall of fame doubles playe Bob Hewitt for his crimes against female tennis players. He regrets what he said this morning more than any of you will ever know, so I felt I needed ...
- Heroics by Djokovic, Murray Set Up Clash; Davis Cup Wrap
- Sam Groth, but Bernard Tomic made it 1-1 with a defeat of American Jack Sock. Without Kyrgios in doubles, Aussie captain Lleyton Hewitt was almost the hero of the tie, inserting himself with John Peers, but losing to the Bryan brothers in five sets.
Isner ended it in the ...
- Bernard Tomic, Nick Kyrgios In Feud Over "Fake Injury"
- moment" thing, but with the combustible Kyrgios and Tomic figuring to part of the Australian Davis Cup for years to come, captain Lleyton Hewitt has himself quite a ride ahead. Of course Hewitt was no stranger to such behaviour in his playing days, so for him this may be par for the ...
- Tennis-X Davis Cup Picks and Pans for This Weekend
- John Isner, Jack Sock and the Bryan brothers will lead the U.S. on the grass at Kooyong.
It was thought that Aussie captain Lleyton Hewitt might step in if Kyrgios couldn't play. Will Hewitt insert himself? Now it looks like Bernard Tomic, who might have a wrist injury, will at...
- Kyrgios Missing Davis Cup Practices at Kooyong; Illness, Possible Injury?
- on Monday and Tuesday at the Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club in Kooyong, Australia.
"Nick has a virus," said Aussie debut captain Lleyton Hewitt. "At the moment, he is taking it easy and trying to get over that 100% to be ready to go. I didn't want him around the other boys if he is ...
- Andy Murray v David Ferrer, Milos Raonic v Gael Monfils; Who'll Make It To The Australian Open SFs?
- 33-year-old quietly hasn't lost a set or even come close to losing a set in Melbourne with wins over John Isner, Steve Johnson and Lleyton Hewitt. It's not murderer's row, but with that new babolat David's playing awfully well. Going up against Andy, though, is a different animal.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- than the rest. And that's okay. I've gone through phases like this on multiple occasions with Rafa, with Murray, with even Agassi and Hewitt and Roddick and so forth. It's just something that's part of the game. I never expected myself to dominate for 15 years, you know. So ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments like here n...
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer Faces Old Foe Hewitt for Halle Title
- Can Hewitt Upset Federer? Australian Open Monday Picks
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Blasts Hewitt; Djokovic, Williams Sisters Also Advance into Australian Open QFs
Recent fan comments for Lleyton Hewitt:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)