Marin Cilic - News and More
Do you like Marin Cilic?Nicknamed "Chila" by his friends...Began playing at age seven with his cousin, Tanja who lived in Germany and would come over during summer to his home city and ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Good athlete comfortable playing first strike tennis from the baseline, moves well for a big man, very fit. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Underwhelming serve for tall player. Can't seem to get that big breakthrough.
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- back, Novak Djokovic done for the year with an elbow, Stan Wawrinka done for year with a knee, Andy Murray a hip. There's also Marin Cilic with an adductor and Kei Nishikori has a wrist. So what's happening? Well, guys are older than ever and bigger than ever. Federer, Djoko...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Cincinnati
- I feel in the next couple of days." Federer, who missed last year's event, joins Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka and Marin Cilic on the sidelines of the event. His withdrawal leaves just 4 of the Top 10 in attendance. ...
- Federer, Nadal Headline ATP Cincinnati Field; Preview
- at (16) Muller third round and (8) Tsonga in the quarterfinals... The star-studded line-up withdrawing from the tournament was Marin Cilic, Pablo Cuevas, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Lucas Pouille, Gilles Simon and Stan Wawrinka... Wildcards were awarded to Americans Jared D...
- Former Champions Cilic, Azarenka Withdraw From Cincinnati
- Cincinnati draw takes place Friday night, but before then the withdrawals continued. Defending champion Marin Cilic has pulled out due to the same adductor issue which forced him out of Canada. “I was really eager to play in Cincinnati, where I've won my first career ATP Mast...
- Andy Murray Is Now Out Of Cincinnati, Will Lose No. 1 Ranking; Hopes To Play US Open
- the court with the aim of being in New York." Murray is a 2-time champion in Cincinnati and last year he made the final losing to Marin Cilic. It's the first time the Scot will miss the event since first entering it in 2005. Murray is currently ranked No. 1 but will lose that t...
- Federer, Nadal Lead Depleted Canadian Open Montreal Field; Will The Cup Be Roger's Again?
- back in control of the game as the second half of the season begins in earnest. And with Djokovic, Murray, Stan Wawrinka and even Marin Cilic all out of the event, the two legends figure to continue their dominance of 2017 in Canada. On to the 56-man draw. Rafael Nadal Quart...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- different stories there.But kind of the guy he ended up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I...
- Robin Soderling Interview - French Open, May 30
- Soderling InterviewFrench OpenSunday, May 30, 2010 Q. The match with Cilic, many people, myself, we thought it would be a very close match, hard match that maybe you would end up winning. I would think you would end up winning. But it happened much faster. Unexpected score, pro...
- Federer, Murray Head Toward SFs, Djokovic Faces Cilic Test; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Cilic Chilled; Federer, Murray, Roddick Highlight Sunday at Indian Wells
- 2017 Wimbledon Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- Djokovic Hangs On To Beat Lopez At US Open, Will Meet Cilic In SF; Federer, Wawrinka Favorites Tomorrow
- US Open Thursday Picks And Pans: Berdych v Cilic, Federer v Monfils