- Nationality: CRO (Croatia )
- Birthdate: September 28, 1988
- Birthplace: Medjugorje, BIH
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Goran Ivanisevic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 37
Do you like Marin Cilic?
|Nicknamed "Chila" by his friends...Began playing at age seven with his cousin, Tanja who lived in Germany and would come over during summer to his home city and ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Good athlete comfortable playing first strike tennis from the baseline, moves well for a big man, very fit. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Underwhelming serve for tall player. Can't seem to get that big breakthrough.
Latest News, articles and information:
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
- (2011), and Monaco (2007).
ABN AMRO WORLD TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Rotterdam, Netherlands; Surface: hard
Seeds: Richard Gasquet, Marin Cilic, Gilles Simon, David Goffin, Gael Monfils, Roberto Bautista Agut, Benoit Paire, Viktor Troicki
Floaters: Jeremy Chardy, Marcos Baghdatis...
- ATP Previews: Clay Kicks Off in Quito; Cilic and French Force in Montpellier
- SUD DE FRANCE
Montpellier, France; Surface: hard
Seeds: Richard Gasquet, Marin Cilic, Gilles Simon, Benoit Paire, Gael Monfils, Joao Sousa, Borna Coric, Marcos Baghdatis
Floaters: Ernests Gulbis
Notes: Homecountry hope Gasquet is the lone Top 10 player in the ...
- Djokovic, Federer Cruise; Berdych Stops Kyrgios Show at Australian Open
- and Nishikori will next meet, and Berdych will take on No. 24 seed Roberto Bautista Agut, who on Friday upset No. 12 Marin Cilic 6-4, 7-6(5), 7-5.
"Every time we played, it was a good fight," Tsonga said of Nishikori. "We have a different style. Anyway, yeah, it's ...
- Men's Seeds Cruise, Federer Sets Up 'Baby Fed' Meeting at Australian Open
- who on Wednesday got past Argentine Marco Trungelliti 6-3, 4-6, 6-2, 7-5.
Other seeded victors into the third round were No. 12 Marin Cilic, No. 14 Gilles Simon who needed five sets to beat Russian Evgeny Donskoy, No. 15 David Goffin, No. 19 Dominic Thiem easily over Spanish vet...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- defeating Marcos Baghdatis 6-4, 4-6, 6-4, 6-2 in a battle of former finalists.
Lower seeds into the second round were No. 12 Marin Cilic, No. 14 Gilles Simon, No. 15 David Goffin, No. 19 Dominic Thiem, No. 24 Roberto Bautista Agut who needed five sets to beat Slovak Martin Kl...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Roger Federer Lands In Novak Djokovic's Half; Can Rafael Nadal Make A Run?
- in Melbourne the last two years, Tomas Berdych. The Czech has an interesting road with the brash Nick Kyrgios in the third round and Marin Cilic in the fourth. Cilic could face Borna Coric in the second. But you just can't count on Berdych to win big matches, so Federer's the man for...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- different stories there.But kind of the guy he ended up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I...
- Robin Soderling Interview - French Open, May 30
- Soderling InterviewFrench OpenSunday, May 30, 2010
Q. The match with Cilic, many people, myself, we thought it would be a very close match, hard match that maybe you would end up winning. I would think you would end up winning. But it happened much faster. Unexpected score, pro...
- Federer, Murray Head Toward SFs, Djokovic Faces Cilic Test; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Cilic Chilled; Federer, Murray, Roddick Highlight Sunday at Indian Wells
- Djokovic Hangs On To Beat Lopez At US Open, Will Meet Cilic In SF; Federer, Wawrinka Favorites Tomorrow
- US Open Thursday Picks And Pans: Berdych v Cilic, Federer v Monfils
- Cilic Crashes out of French Open; Djokovic, Federer on Monday
Recent fan comments for Marin Cilic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)