Marin Cilic - News and More
Do you like Marin Cilic?Nicknamed "Chila" by his friends...Began playing at age seven with his cousin, Tanja who lived in Germany and would come over during summer to his home city and ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Good athlete comfortable playing first strike tennis from the baseline, moves well for a big man, very fit. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Underwhelming serve for tall player. Can't seem to get that big breakthrough.
- Federer, Djokovic In Same Half Of US Open Draw; Nadal With Thiem; Who's The Pick?
- him problems, but rarely scores the upset win followed by the improving Struff in the fourth round. The German eliminates Isner then Cilic who are both slumping. I think Rafa then takes out Karen Khachanov in the quarters. The big Russian is playing well and has a manageable dr...
- Defending Champs Djokovic, Osaka Named US Open Top Seeds
- Felix Auger-Aliassime, Canada 19. Guido Pella, Argentina 20. Diego Schwartzman, Argentina 21. Milos Raonic, Canada 22. Marin Cilic, Croatia 23. Stan Wawrinka, Switzerland 24. Matteo Berrettini, Italy 25. Lucas Pouille, France 26. Taylor Fritz, United States 27. Dus...
- Murray Ousted In Cincinnati Return; Federer, Djokovic Tuesday
- through. I knew it was going to be tough and I wanted to play Khachanov next, so I’m looking forward to it." Former champion Marin Cilic's tough season continued as the Croat was stunned by Radu Albot 6-4, 7-6(6). And French phenom Felix Auger-Aliassime was plagued by 10 d...
- Murray Returns To Singles Monday In Cincinnati; Sharapova, Venus, Kyrgios Also In Action
- and Caroline Wozniacki will all be in action. And in the men's draw, former finalist Nick Kyrgios returns along with 2016 champ Marin Cilic young stars Felix Auger-Aliassime and Reilly Opelka. MONDAY CINCINNATI SCHEDULE Center court 11am Caty McNally (USA) vs Elise Mertens ...
- Cincinnati Men's Preview: Djokovic The Favorite, Murray Returns, Will Nadal Play?
- the Swiss is too good. The Pick: Roger Federer DOMINIC THIEM QUARTER Now the fun begins. In this section we have Thiem, Zverev, Marin Cilic, Felix Auger-Aliassime, Gael Monfils, Roberto Bautista Agut, Hubert Hurkacz and of course Andy Murray who faces Richard Gasquet. I'll start...
- Nadal Rolls Into Canadian QFs, Khachanov Spoils Auger-Aliassime's Birthday
- if you have them.” Dominic Theim continued to find his footing in Canada winning a tough first set then hanging on to beat Marin Cilic 7-6(7), 6-4. "I've really had a great transition from good confidence in the European summer," said Thiem who won on clay Sunday in Kitz...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- different stories there.But kind of the guy he ended up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I...
- Robin Soderling Interview - French Open, May 30
- Soderling InterviewFrench OpenSunday, May 30, 2010 Q. The match with Cilic, many people, myself, we thought it would be a very close match, hard match that maybe you would end up winning. I would think you would end up winning. But it happened much faster. Unexpected score, pro...
- 2018 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- Federer, Murray Head Toward SFs, Djokovic Faces Cilic Test; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- Cilic, Isner Upsets Add to US Open Chaos; Federer, Nadal Up Saturday
- Cilic Chilled; Federer, Murray, Roddick Highlight Sunday at Indian Wells
- 2017 Wimbledon Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic