Tomas Berdych - News and More
Do you like Tomas Berdych?Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
- Roger Federer Karaoke? [Video]
- pic.twitter.com/oj5you11gH— Roger Federer (@rogerfederer) January 21, 2017 Following his impressive win yesterday over Tomas Berdych, Federer is back on court tomorrow in the fourth round against Kei Nishikori. ...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- 17 seed Roger Federer delighted fans in the final night match at the Australian Open on Friday, upsetting No. 10 seed Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. "Upset" may be a strong term for the sixth win in a row for the Swiss over the Czech, but in the end it was a remarkably easy ...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open. A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winning a personal Grand Slam-best 39 of 41 points on first serve w...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- world highlighted in the men's draw for the first week, it's going down tonight at the Australian Open when Roger Federer takes on Tomas Berdych. Federer leads 16-6 with a couple of wins coming in Melbourne - one last year - but this time and for maybe the first time ever, it's Be...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- sort of game of playing long rallies with him." Friday in Melbourne will offer a smorgasbord of top-seeded tests including (10) Tomas Berdych vs. (17) Roger Federer, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. (29) Viktor Troicki, (12) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. (23) Jack Sock, (1) Andy Murray vs. (31) Sam...
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- over American Steve Johnson 6-3, 6-4, 6-4, No. 5 Kei Nishikori straight-setting France's Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4, 6-3, and No. 10 Tomas Berdych likewise handling American Ryan Harrison 6-3, 7-6(6), 6-2. Berdych will next face the No. 17 seed, a young Swiss named Roger Federer, wh...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return