Tomas Berdych - News and More
Do you like Tomas Berdych?Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
- Nadal, Murray Vie for ATP Barcelona Crown; Budapest; ATP Previews
- were awarded to Murray, Robredo, Zverev, Albert Montanes, and Mikael Ymer...Pulling from the event were Nishikori (wrist), Tomas Berdych, Yoshihito Nishioka, and Donald Young...Ferrer is 0-4 in Barcelona finals...Former champs in the field are the nine-time winner Rafael Nada...
- Nadal Rolls, Djokovic Survives, Murray And Wawrinka Fall In Monte Carlo; Friday QFs
- a much-anticipated match-up with No. 14 Alexander Zverev by squashing the German 6-1, 6-1, No. 5 Marin Cilic defeating No. 9 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 7-6(0), and No. 10 David Goffin outlasting and upsetting No. 6 Dominic Thiem 7-6(4), 4-6, 6-3. "I played much better than yesterday...
- Murray Wins, Nadal Struggles at Monte Carlo; Nadal v Zverev Thursday
- Cilic rolling over French wildcard Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-0, No. 6 Dominic Thiem handling Dutchman Robin Haase 6-3, 6-2, and No. 9 Tomas Berdych coming from a set down to defeat Tommy Haas 3-6, 6-1, 6-4. Two upsets were handed out when German qualifier Jan-Lennard Struff ousted No...
- Djokovic Survives Simon Upset Bid In Monte Carlo; Nadal, Murray Tomorrow
- not that easy. It takes time. I decided to not play on clay in February this year so it’s a little different." Haas also faces Tomas Berdych, and Chardy collides with Marin Cilic. WEDNESDAY MONTE CARLO SCHEDULE COURT RAINIER III start 11:00 am  S. Wawrinka (SUI) vs J....
- Djokovic Returns Tuesday In Monte Carlo; Seeds 6-0 Led By Zverev Domination, Berdych Comeback
- the first full day of play at Monte Carlo, the seeds went 6-0 led by former finalist Tomas Berdcyh's 3-set comeback win. Berdych, who made the final in 2015 losing to Novak Djokovic, dropped the first set before winning the next two to deny qualifier Alex Kuznetsov 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. ...
- Monte Carlo Preview: Murray, Djokovic Return To Battle; Nadal Seeks 10th Title
- me some pause. But his draw doesn't. Gilles Muller or Tommy Robredo to start, then potentially Ramos-Vinolas followed by either Tomas Berdych or Marin Cilic is real nice road and it should allow him to work out the kinks and get his serve going, assuming he's healthy! If not, mayb...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return