Tomas Berdych - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: September 17, 1985
- Birthplace: Valasske Mezirici, Czech
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tomas Krupa
- 2013 Final Ranking: 7
Do you like Tomas Berdych?
|Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
|See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- dismantling Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6, 6-2 to reach the final on Saturday.
Zverev earned his first career Top 10 win beating Tomas Berdych 6-4, 6-4.
“I just needed to serve well in the first place, and I did. Then I had to play aggressively,” Zverev said. “Berdych is a...
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- Berdych return from appendicitis has gone well so far. The big Czech advanced to the semifinals today in St. Petersburg beating Paolo Lorenzi 6-4, 6-3 Friday.
"I felt good," Berdych said. "I am trying to improve day by day, trying to find my rhythm. My goals is to play as many ...
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- on the ATP World Tour:
ST. PETERSBURG OPEN
St. Petersburg, Russia; Surface: hard
Seeds: Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic, Tomas Berdych, Roberto Bautista Agut, Alexander Zverev, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, Viktor Troicki, Joao Sousa
Floaters: Lukas Rosol, Fernando "Hot Sauce" V...
- US Open Draw Preview: Can Anyone Stop A Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray Final?
- season is set to begin on Monday in New York, and earlier today we got the men's draw for the US Open. There's no Roger Federer, no Tomas Berdych but former champion Juan Martin Del Potro is back for another bite of the apple.
Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray are again the favorites ...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- men are seeded at this year’s US Open—No. 19 Steve Johnson, No. 20 John Isner, No. 26 Jack Sock, and No. 29 Sam Querrey.
Tomas Berdych is the other big name to have withdrawn.
In the women's draw, Serena Williams and sister Venus along with Sam Stosur and Svetlana Kuznet...
- Due To Appendicitis Tomas Berdych Will Miss His First US Open
- US Open lost its first big name on the men's side Saturday when Tomas Berdych withdrew due to appendicitis, he announced on social media.
"Dear Fans, I'm very disappointed to announce that I will not be able to compete at the US Open this year. I was just diagnosed with Appendici...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return
Recent fan comments for Tomas Berdych:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)