Tomas Berdych - News and More
Do you like Tomas Berdych?Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
- Wawrinka Looks to Find Form Again at ATP Marseilles; Preview
- of David Goffin. OPEN 13 PROVENCE MARSEILLES, France; Surface: hard indoor Seeds: Stan Wawrinka, Lucas Pouille, Tomas Berdych, Roberto Bautista Agut, Gilles Muller, Damir Dzumhur, Filip Krajinovic, Karen Khachanov Floaters: Daniil Medvedev, Nicolas Mahut Note...
- Federer One Win From No. 1 Ranking; Dimitrov v Rublev Friday
- Andrey Rublev were also victorious. Rublev will now face Dimitrov while Medvedev meets Andreas Seppi. On the other quarterfinal, Tomas Berdych will take on David Goffin. ...
- Federer Can Regain No. 1 Next Week at ATP Rotterdam; Tournament Preview
- Netherlands; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Roger Federer, Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, David Goffin, Stan Wawrinka, Tomas Berdych, Lucas Pouille, Gilles Muller Floaters: David Ferrer, Richard Gasquet, Mischa Zverev, Andrey Rublev Notes: Tough starts for (3) Zv...
- Roger Federer Takes Rotterdam Wildcard, Could Get No. 1 At Event
- celebration of the history of our tournament." Federer will be joined by Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tomas Berdych, Stan Wawrinka among others at the event. ...
- Goffin Top Seed, Large French Contingent at ATP Montpellier; Preview
- were handed to the Frenchmen Pouille, Julien Benneteau and Calvin Hemery... Withdrawing from the tournament were Tomas Berdych, Steve Darcis and Peter Gojowczyk... Missing is defending champion Alexander Zverev, who beat Gasquet in last year's final... The fou...
- Roger Federer: Getting To 20 Is Very, Very Special
- would probably be more nerve-wracking. ROGER FEDERER: You can't explain it sometimes. It is just a feeling you get. It's like against Berdych, I felt, like, I'm probably going to lose this one. I was not negative, but I just felt like I saw a loss was coming somehow. Not because I...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return