Tomas Berdych - News and More
Do you like Tomas Berdych?Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Has Withdrawn From The US Open
- of 2017. After a career of injuries and at age 33 with a growing family, retirement could be approaching fast. Tsonga joins Tomas Berdych and Alexandr Dolgopolov among the men who will not be in New York. ...
- Cincinnati Preview: Federer, Nadal Renew Hardcourt Rivalry in Loaded Field
- were awarded to Americans McDonald and Tiafoe, and Murray and Wawrinka... Withdrawing from the field were Roberto Bautista Agut, Tomas Berdych, Fabio Fognini and Gael Monfils... Dimitrov beat Kyrgios in last year's straight-set final... Former champions in the field are Dimit...
- Former Champions Nadal, Djokovic, Zverev Lead Canadian Open; Raonic Opens Monday
- feature 26 of the Top 27 players. Among those absent are three former champions Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Tomas Berdych will also miss the event. Stan Wawrinka took Murray's wildcard when the Scot announced he would not participate. He opens against Nick K...
- Preview: Serena Drops Out, Insane Men's Openers at Rogers Cup Tennis
- were awarded to Wawrinka and Canucks Felix Auger-Aliassime, Peter Polansky and Vasek Pospisil... Dropping out of the field were Tomas Berdych, Roger Federer, Richard Gasquet, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Leonardo Mayer, Gael Monfils and Andreas Seppi... Zverev beat Federer in last ye...
- Kyrgios Spoils Murray Return In Queen's; Djokovic Rolls, Raonic Injured Again
- past 12 months." Defending champion Feliciano Lopez fought through David Goffin in three. Julien Benneteau ousted the fledgling Tomas Berdych and Milos Raonic got a retirement from Yuki Bhambri then retired himself from the event with a pectoral injury. Tomorrow, Stan Wawrinka ...
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Murray Unseeded at Queen's Club/Fever-Tree Championships
- Britain; surface: grass Seeds: Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov, Kevin Anderson, David Goffin, Sam Querrey, Jack Sock, Kyle Edmund, Tomas Berdych Floaters: Denis Shapovalov, Stan Wawrinka, Feliciano Lopez, Milos Raonic, Andy Murray, Nick Kyrgios, Daniil Medvedev, Novak Djokovic ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return