Tomas Berdych - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: September 17, 1985
- Birthplace: Valasske Mezirici, Czech
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tomas Krupa
- 2013 Final Ranking: 7
Do you like Tomas Berdych?
|Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
|See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- Nishokori vs. Rampras, (4) Raonic vs. (Q) Donaldson, (12) Tomic vs. Anderson, (7) Goffin vs. (10) Monfils, Karlovic vs. Dimitrov, and (5) Berdych vs. (Q) Harrison.
THURSDAY TORONTO SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am
R. Ram (USA) vs  K. Nishikori (JPN)
Not Before 1:00 pm
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- in action trying to score his first win in five tries over Kevin Anderson and Marin Cilic will face Ivo Karlovic.
Earlier today, Tomas Berdych beat Borna Coric in three sets, weekend winners Gael Monfils and Fabio Fognini both were winners.
"I think I've put in good work with my...
- Nick Kyrgios Double Faults Out Of Canadian Open To Teen Denis Shapovalov; Stan Wawrinka Tuesday
- who will face Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, were also winners.
Headlining play Tuesday are Stan Wawrinka, Alexander Zverev, Tomas Berdych and Washington champion Gael Monfils.
TORONTO TUESDAY SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am
Y. Lu (TPE) vs A. Zverev (GER)
- Toronto Preview: Lone Big 4 Entrant Novak Djokovic Returns As Heavy Favorite
- to win it for the fourth time.
Novak Djokovic Quarter
I don't see much issue for Djokovic here. Benoit Paire in the third round? Tomas Berdych could meet John Isner in his third round. So some quirky big hitters, and let's include Gilles Muller. If Isner gets through maybe he can b...
- Isner, Stosur Headline Men's, Women's Fields at Washington Citi Open
- and Alex Kuznetsov, along with Aussie James Duckworth and France's Vincent Millot...Pulling out of the event were Ricardas Berankis, Tomas Berdych, Ernests Gulbis, Nick Kyrgios, and Rajeev Ram...The absent Kei Nishikori beat Isner in last year's final...Dolgopolov (2012) is the lone fo...
- Andy Murray Is Now Just 815 Ranking Points Behind Novak Djokovic In The 2016 ATP Race
- Andy Murray 7225
3 Milos Raonic 3835
4 Rafael Nadal 2930
5 Kei Nishikori 2905
6 Dominic Thiem 2835
7 Stan Wawrinka 2370
8 Tomas Berdych 2260
9 Roger Federer 2130
10 David Goffin 1995
11 Gael Monfils 1685
12 Roberto Bautista Agut 1580 ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return
Recent fan comments for Tomas Berdych:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)