Tomas Berdych - News and More
Do you like Tomas Berdych?Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
- With Hard Courts Ahead, Roger Federer Trails Rafael Nadal By Just 550 Race Points!
- Wawrinka 3150 5 Marin Cilic 2905 6 Alexander Zverev 2710 7 Novak Djokovic 2585 8 Andy Murray 2290 9 Grigor Dimitrov 1925 10 Tomas Berdych 1905 11 David Goffin 1820 12 Pablo Carreno Busta 1740 13 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 1705 14 Kei Nishikori 1695 15 Milos Raonic 1695 ...
- Tennis World Reacts To Roger Federer's 8th Wimbledon Title
- Rohan Bopanna (@rohanbopanna) July 16, 2017 Slam Wimbledon 19 @rogerfederer 👏🏼 #sw19 #wimbledon #welldone— Tomáš Berdych (@tomasberdych) July 16, 2017 I don't know what to post anymore, you are over the words @rogerfederer 🙏 ! #Wimbledon #eighttime...
- Roger Federer v Marin Cilic In The Wimbledon Final, Who's The Pick?
- start of the event. And I don't see myself going back on that now. Yesterday, Federer played just well enough to thwart a game Tomas Berdych. I thought Federer wasn't at his best at times (some sloppy play) while Berdych played pretty well. But in the breakers and late in the thi...
- Federer Beats Berdych, Cilic Answers Querrey In Wimbledon Semifinals
- good in the tiebreakers, I never played with any sense of panic, which is so important when it gets to crunch time." Federer had beaten Berdych seven straight times and 18-6 overall, but the Czech relied on his experience of having defeated the Swiss in the 2010 quarterfinals. And B...
- Federer v Berdych, Querrey v Cilic; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- But I lean to Cilic and his return game to sneak a break somewhere. In a tight one... The Pick: Cilic in 5 Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych Is there any hope for Berdych here? Sure! He beat Federer at Wimbledon before, should have beaten him in their last meeting in Miami and h...
- Novak Djokovic's Bad Elbow Might Force Him To Take A Break, Even Have Surgery
- Djokovic's elbow flared up at the worst time, forcing him to retire from a quarterfinal match against Tomas Berdych Wednesday at Wimbledon. Afterward, Djokovic admitted that he's been struggling with the issue for over a year now. And it forced him out of Miami earlier this sea...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return