Tomas Berdych - News and More
Do you like Tomas Berdych?Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
- Roger Federer Was In Prague Monday To Promote The Laver Cup
- city of what will be an annual event. Tickets go on sale on Friday. "Can't wait for September," Federer told the crowd. Federer said Berdych and Rafael Nadal will also be on the 6-man European squad. "The Laver Cup is the most exciting new tournament we’ve seen in tennis for...
- Goffin Finally Stops Dimitrov, Thiem Upset In Rotterdam; Tsonga v Berdych Saturday
- This was Thiem's 10th straight tournament without reaching the semifinals. In the other semi, it's Jo-Wilfried Tsonga against Tomas Berdych. Tsonga edged top-seeded Marin Cilic in two tiebreaks while Berdych blasted past defending champion Martin Klizan 6-3, 6-3. Berdych lead...
- Cilic, Thiem Lead Rotterdam Winners Thursday; Dimitrov Now 16-1 On Season
- Thiem had an easier day against Gilles Simon with a 6-4, 7-6(4) win over the Frenchman. Next for Thiem is Pierre-Hugues Herbert. Tomas Berdych beat up on Richard Gasquet 7-6, 6-1. The 2014 winner will take on defending champion Martin Klizan tomorrow. David Goffin also beat loca...
- Zverevs Go Down In 3 At Rotterdam; Berdych v Gasquet Thursday
- and Gilles Simon, respectively. Thiem leads Simon 3-2. "That will not be an easy game. We have no secrets," Thiem commented. Tomas Berdych also takes the court against Richard Gasquet and Marin Cilic meets Borna Coric. THURSDAY ROTTERDAM SCHEDULE CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am...
- Top-seeded Thiem vs. Zverev in Opening Round at Strong ATP Rotterdam; Preview
- WORLD TENNIS TOURNAMENT Rotterdam, The Netherlands; surface: indoor hard Seeds: Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Tomas Berdych, Grigor Dimitrov, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Roberto Bautista Agut, Lucas Pouille Floaters: Benoit "Grow a" Paire, Viktor Troicki, Richard Gasq...
- Stan Wawrinka Withdraws From Rotterdam Due To A Knee Injury
- bigger test when I get home." Wawrinka's withdrawal makes Rafael Nadal the top seed at the indoor event which begins on Monday. Tomas Berdych, Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Grigor Dimitrov are also in the field. ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return