Tomas Berdych - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: September 17, 1985
- Birthplace: Valasske Mezirici, Czech
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tomas Krupa
- 2013 Final Ranking: 7
Do you like Tomas Berdych?
|Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
|See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- semifinals. Murray might have Grigor Dimitrov to contend with in the third, then in the quarters probably former blue clay finalist Tomas Berdych who I think beats David Ferrer. So I see this section pretty straightforward for the Scot.
The Pick: Andy Murray
- Roger Federer Will Play Madrid
- is a 3-time Madrid champion winning in 2006 when it was indoors, 2009 beating Rafael Nadal and 2012 when he knocked out Tomas Berdych on the blue clay.
The men's draw in Madrid will be released Saturday morning. Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray are all expec...
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem Thursday In Monte Carlo
- so it figures to be a tough match against the talented Frenchman.
Also falling out today was another finalist from a year ago, Thomas Berdych who was shocked by Damir Dzumhur and Richard Gasquet got bounced by countryman Lucas Pouille.
We've heard a lot about this next wave. Ve...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Clay Season In Monte Carlo; Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka Also Wednesday
- The conditions are ideal. It’s a Masters 1000, so I have to be ready from the start and hope to have good results."
Thomas Berdych, Gael Monfils, Richard Gasquet and Milos Raonic are also on court in second round play.
WEDNESDAY MONTE CARLO SCHEDULE
COURT RAINIER II...
- Novak Djokovic Leads Way In Monte Carlo; Roger Federer Returns, Does Rafael Nadal Have Anything Left?
Probably the easiest section of the draw features no player who's made the finals. And really, Murray's only threat is Tomas Berdych or Milos Raonic in the quarterfinals. This early in the clay season I'll tab Berdych to beat Raonic and then take out Murray to make his se...
- Djokovic Back Spasms Don't Stop Berdych Beatdown in Miami
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic fought through treatment from the trainer for back spasms during a 6-3, 6-3 win over Tomas Berdych in the late match on Wednesday night at the Miami Open.
The Serb moved into the semifinals and improved his win-loss record to a sterling 26-1 on the y...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return
- Federer Advances, Berdych Blasts Murray at French Open; Nadal on Deck
Recent fan comments for Tomas Berdych:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)