Tomas Berdych - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: September 17, 1985
- Birthplace: Valasske Mezirici, Czech
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Tomas Krupa
- 2013 Final Ranking: 7
Do you like Tomas Berdych?
|Began playing tennis at age five...Father, Martin, was a train engineer, mother, Hana, is a doctor...Began playing at tennis center in hometown of Valasske Mezi ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Big serve, big forehand
Weaknesses: Speed; results against top players
|See also: Tomas Berdych Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
- Thiemo de Bakker and Robin Haase, and German Alexander Zverev...Neither of last year's finalists return, with Stan Wawrinka beating Tomas Berdych in the 2015 finale...No former champs are in the field.
Memphis, Tenn., USA; Surface: hard
Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Stev...
- Andy Murray v David Ferrer, Milos Raonic v Gael Monfils; Who'll Make It To The Australian Open SFs?
- Australian Open quarterfinals. Will that continue Wednesday? Well, that depends on what you consider form.
First, to yesterday. Tomas Berdych did what he does best, and that's being content losing to the Big 4. Berdych hung tough early, forced a breaker but that was about it. He d...
- World No. 1 Djokovic vs World GOAT Federer in Aussie Open Semifinals
- in Melbourne.
Djokovic dissected No. 7 seed Kei Nishikori 6-3, 6-2, 6-4, and the No. 3-seeded Swiss stopped No. 6 Tomas Berdych 7-6(4), 6-2, 6-4.
"I sort of had a good start," Nishikori said. "But when I lost the game with my serve, everything start, you know, cha...
- Roger Federer Admits Mistake In Assessing Bernard Tomic: "My Bad"
- Federer admitted fault in the recent controversy over his statements about Bernard Tomic. Following a very impressive win over Tomas Berdych Tuesday at the Australian Open on Tuesday, Federer said he was unaware that Tomic ranked as high as he did when he said the Australian had a...
- Roger Federer v Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori, Serena-Sharapova; Australian Open QF Picks And Pans
- hundred errors or even 300 it doesn't matter, Djokovic won. That's what winners do. And fitness shouldn't be a factor.
Tomas Berdych had his own five setter on Sunday against Auckland champ Roberto Bautista Agut.
But hardly a sweat for Roger Federer and Kei Nishikori w...
- Raonic Stumps Stan; Federer, Djokovic on Court Tuesday at Australian Open
- Spaniard in the semifinals in Melbourne in 2011.
Tuesday quarterfinal match-ups in Melbourne will be (3) Roger Federer vs. (6) Tomas Berdych, and (1) Novak Djokovic vs. (7) Kei Nishikori.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- hot. I'm not saying that Rafa didn't have I don't know how his matches have been, but he just played a night session against Berdych. That definitely helped him. Then again, regardless I'm not sure I would have beaten Rafa tonight. I just couldn't play my game. May...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- issue. Is that resolved, because you served really well tonight? RAFAEL NADAL: The serve? Q. You had a shoulder problem against Berdych. RAFAEL NADAL: It was the right. Doesn't affect on the serve. Q. Just in general is it okay? RAFAEL NADAL: In general it's not p...
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
- Nadal Gets Murray Rematch in Wimbledon Semifinals; Djokovic v. Berdych
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Flaky Federer Wins, Sets Up Berdych Showdown Tuesday in Miami; Nadal, Roddick Return
- Federer Advances, Berdych Blasts Murray at French Open; Nadal on Deck
Recent fan comments for Tomas Berdych:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)