Zi Yan - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: November 12, 1984
- Birthplace: Si Chuan, China
- Residence: Cheng Du, China
- Turned Pro: Pro (Febuary 2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed both sides)
Do you like Zi Yan?
| Coached by Jiang Hung-Wei ... Mother introduced her to tennis at age 6 (neither parent plays); played at Si Chuan Sport Academy ... Father, Yan Chang Ming, is ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Wins in 1st Small Step Toward Year-end No. 1 at ATP World Tour Finals; Djokovic-Raonic Tues
- No. 1 Andy Murray won his official first match in the top spot on the ATP Rankings on Monday, and Kei Nishikori was on point in round robin results at the ATP World Tour Finals in London.
Murray is 1-0 in round robin play after beating No. 7 seed Marin Cilic 6-3, 6-2...
- Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, Who'll Win The Battle For No. 1 In London? ATP Finals Preview
- months ago, few if anyone would have believed the No. 1 ranking would be still undecided heading into the ATP Finals. But here we are on the eve of the final week of the season with Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray locked in a battle to determine the top ranking. And that battle ...
- Federer Wins ATP Fans' Favorite, Sportsmanship Award; Del Potro Named Comeback Player Of Year
- ATP announced their year-end awards and walking away with honors were Roger Federer and Juan Martin del Potro. Federer, who missed the last half of the season, took home the Edberg Sportsmanship award and was also named the ATP's Fans' Favorite. It was the 12th time and sixth st...
- Murray Wins 12th Straight, Will Take On Isner Friday In Vienna QFs
- Murray kept rolling Thursday in Vienna beating Gilles Simon in three sets 4-6, 6-2, 6-2. It was Murray's 12th straight win as the Scot tries to keep the pressure on Novak Djokovic in the race for No. 1.
“It was a very long match, but I expected it to be very hard because i...
- No. 1 Hopeful Murray Opens Play Wednesday In Vienna Against Klizan; RBA, Pouille Fall
- Murray resumes his bid for the No. 1 ranking Wednesday when he opens play in Vienna against Martin Klizan. Murray is within striking distance of the idle Djokovic who holds about at 1,000 point lead in the 2016 ATP race.
“This would be my best chance to finish No. 1,” sa...
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray Favored To Reach Shanghai Final
- and rivals Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray closed to within one match from a Shanghai Sunday showdown in the finals.
Earlier today, the top seed and defending champion Djokovic overcame a set down to deny qualifier Mischa Zverev 3-6, 7-6(4), 6-3 in 2-hours, 21-minutes.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I m...
- Federer Wins Cincy; Bryans Blow 8 Match Points in Loss
- Roger Federer Named 2014 ATP Fan Favorite; Murray, Bryans, Coric Also Win Awards
- Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Bryans Among 2015 ATP Award Winners
- Schiavone, Li Reach French Final; Bryans Upset in Doubles
- Yannick Noah Doesn't Back Down On Spanish Doping Comments, Avoids Air Disaster
- Davydenko, Bryans Win Year-end Titles; Tennis-X Notes
Recent fan comments for Zi Yan:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)