|Former Men's Delray Beach Tennis Champions:
2009 Mardy Fish
2008 Kei Nishikori
2007 Xavier Malisse
2006 Tommy Haas
2005 Xavier Malisse
2004 Ricardo Mello
2003 Jan-Michael Gambill
2002 Davide Sanguinetti
2001 Jan-Michael Gambill
2000 Stefan Koubek
1999 Lleyton Hewitt
1998 Andrew Ilie
1997 Jason Stoltenberg
1996 Jason Stoltenberg
1995 Todd Woodbridge
1994 Luiz Mattar
1993 Todd Martin
The latest Delray Beach tournament news:
- Federer v Coric, Del Potro v Raonic In SFs at Indian Wells Sat.
Del Potro, though, is down 2-1 in his head-to-head with Raonic, failing to the Canadian a year ago in the Delray Beach semifinals.
â€œI know Milos is another guy who can win the tournament. Roger and Coric are playing so good...
- American Tiafoe Wins 1st Career Title at ATP Delray Beach
- American Frances Tiafoe made his breakthrough on Sunday at the Delray Beach Open, winning his first career title after cruising past unseeded Peter Gojowczyk 6-1, 6-4.
The 20 year old became the youngest American to win an ATP t...
- Shapovalov Beats Fritz, Tiafoe-Chung Suspended In Delray; Thiem Tamed In Rio
- The young guns are making their presence felt in Delray Beach this week. With favorites Jack Sock, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Milos Raonic and Juan Martin del Potro all out, the semifinals tomorrow feature 18-year-old Denis Shapovalov...
- Sock v Raonic 1st Round at ATP Delray Beach; Preview
- Jack Sock is the top seed in Delray Beach, and will astoundingly meet his opponent in last year's final, Milos Raonic, in the opening round.
DELRAY BEACH OPEN
DELRAY BEACH, Florida, USA; Surface: hard
Seeds: Jack Sock, Juan ...
- Sock Wins Paris Indoor, Qualifying for ATP Finals
- onships in London.
It was Sock's career-best third title of the year after smaller titles at Auckland and Delray Beach. Sock in reaching the year-end final in one week's time leapfrogged Pablo Carreno Busta, Isner, Sam Querrey, ...
- Cilic Wins Big Man Battle at Istanbul; Carreno Busta's Out an ATP Title at Estoril
- o No. 7 on the ATP rankings.
Raonic, in his first career claycourt final, fell to 0-2 in 2017 finals after Delray Beach, and 8-13 in career finals, seeking a first title since January of last year at Brisbane.
"The tennis was ...
- Milos Raonic: Wimbledon Was The Last Time I Felt Physically Good
- his hamstring. The same hamstring which kept him out of Indian Wells and forced him to also withdraw from the Delray Beach final.
"It's related to the previous injury I sustained almost four weeks ago, if not a little bit more th...
- Nadal Recovers After Bagel; Monday Miami Features Federer v Del Potro
- ed to the previous injury I sustained almost four weeks ago, if not a little bit more than four weeks ago, in Delray Beach," Raonic said of his hamstring injury. "It's the same muscle in the hamstring up high. It got progressively w...