Anett Kontaveit - News and More
Do you like Anett Kontaveit?
- Muguruza Defeats Kontaveit To Win WTA Finals Title, Her Biggest In Over 4 Years
- four years capturing the year-end WTA Finals trophy last night in Guadalajara. In her first final at the event, Muguruza upended Anett Kontaveit 6-3, 7-5. "Right now I feel extremely happy and relieved because it's a tournament that I've struggled at the beginning, then I managed ...
- Muguruza To Meet Kontaveit For WTA Finals Today
- final match of the 2021 WTA regular season will pit Garbine Muguruza against the hot-handed Anett Kontaveit, with the victor earning their first WTA Finals title today in Guadalajara. And for Kontaveit, it would be her biggest career win. Playing in her first WTA Finals, the Estoni...
- Sakkari Secures SF Berth At WTA Finals; Kontaveit The Favorite?
- snapped Paula Badosa's 8-match win streak with a 7-5, 6-4 victory. Today in the semifinals, Sakkari will take on the red-hot Anett Kontaveit who has won 28 of her last 31 matches. "I told her in Moscow that I'm going to see her here," Sakkari said of the meeting. "I'm very gla...
- Muguruza Stops Kontaveit, Makes Last 4 At WTA Finals; Sakkari v Sabalenka For Last Spot
- four at the WTA Finals is taking shape. Yesterday, Garbine Muguruza qualified for the semifinals with a big win over the red-hot Anett Kontaveit, topping the Estonian 6-4, 6-4. Kontaveit had won her last 12 matches and 28 of her last 30, but the Spaniard, who needed to win to stay...
- Sabalenka Stays Alive At WTA Finals, Badosa Into SF; SF On Line Today
- of everything well. I think the key was a little bit in the important moments, I was quite brave and I played very good." Today, Anett Kontaveit has already secured her semifinal berth in the Teotihuacan group, but she'll face Garbine Muguruza who is still alive. Countrywoman Karo...
- Kontaveit Continues Incredible Run, Reaches Last 4 At WTA Finals; Muguruza Wins
- Kontaveit continued her sparkling second-half of 2021. The 25-year-old hammered Karolina Pliskova 6-4, 6-0 to reach the semifinals at the year-end WTA event in Guadalajara this afternoon. The Estonian becomes the first player to reach the semifinal knockout stage. She's assured o...
- Estonia's Kontaveit Wins 1st Career WTA Title at 's-Hertogenbosch
- Sabalenka, Kontaveit Reach Wuhan Final
- Kvitova, Kontaveit To Collide In Stuttgart Final; Osaka Withdraws
- Kvitova Conquerors Kontaveit In Stuttgart, Becomes First Multi-Champion This Season
- Kontaveit Outslugs Sharapova; Wozniacki, Bencic Early Toronto Winners; Andreescu-Bouchard On Deck
- Ostapenko Back In Win Column After Title In Eastbourne Over Kontaveit