Nadia Podoroska - News and More
Do you like Nadia Podoroska?
- 2022 Australian Open Withdrawals
- health Serena Williams -- right hamstring Karolina Pliskova -- right hand Jennifer Brady -- left foot Karolina Muchova -- ab Nadia Podoroska - injury ...
- Osaka Ousted From Olympics By Vondrousova; Tokyo Women's Field Wide Open
- Badosa who is finding success on the hard courts following up her big win over Iga Swiatek by holding off 2020 French semifinalist Nadia Podoroska. Another Top 5 seed also exited as Wimbledon finalist and Vondrousova's countrywoman Karolina Pliskova was bounced by Camila Giorgi 6-4,...
- Halep Withdraws From Bad Homburg, Hopes To Be Ready For Wimbledon Title Defense
- field along with former Slam winners Sloane Stephens and Victoria Azarenka. Kvitova could meet former French Open semifinalist Nadia Podoroska. Stephens opens against No. 8 seed Laura Siegemund. The tournament began Sunday with Amanda Anisimova and Katerina Siniakova already win...
- Osaka Withdraws, Muguruza Upset At French Open; Serena, Swiatek Survive Tough Tests
- former finalist Marketa Vondrousova, Jessica Pegula, Caroline Garcia and Belinda Bencic who blasted 2020 surprise semifinalist Nadia Podoroska 6-0, 6-3. Tomorrow, the final day of the first round sees the return of 2019 champion Ash Barty who takes on American Bernarda Pera. Eli...
- Gauff Stuns Sabalenka, Sets Showdown v Barty In Rome Masters QF; Swiatek Saves MPs
- Pegula against Petra Martic. Pegula kept her good week going beating Ekatarina Alexandrova 6-2, 6-4. Martic needed to outlast Nadia Podoroska 3-6, 6-1, 6-2. ...
- Serena, Halep, Osaka, Kenin All Exit Rome Masters; Americans Gauff, Pegula Surprise
- on Wednesday. Four-time tournament champion Serena Williams made her 2021 clay debut but fell short against French semifinalist Nadia Podoroska 7-6(6), 7-5. Podoroska was in charge most of the way, leading with breaks in both sets, but Serena was able to take advantage of the Arg...
- Svitolina Stunned By Podoroska At French Open, Swiatek Makes SFs
- Kenin, Kvitova Advance To French Open SF Thurs.; Swiatek v Podoroska