Alexander Zverev - News and More
Do you like Alexander Zverev?Nickname is "Sascha"…Speaks German, English and Russian...Father, Alexander, was a former pro player and is now his coach; mother, Irena, is a tennis coach; old ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Monster game, powerful shots
Weaknesses: Experience, speed, touch
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- Raonic. Wawrinka leads 4-2 but the Canadian has won the last two, both in Slams at the 2018 US Open and the 2016 Australian. Alexander Zverev, Kei Nishikori, Hyeon Chung and Dominic Thien are also on the docket. THURSDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE Rod Laver Arena From 11:00am A...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- but also respectful, trying to do whatever I can to win it.ā€¯ After some injuries leading into Melbourne, No. 4 seed Alexander Zverev was in good form in a 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 win over Aljaz Bedene. "I was a little bit sloppy in the beginning, a little bit sleepy maybe, and t...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- 2018 semifinalist Kyle Edmund. On Tuesday, 6-time champion Novak Djokovic will be in action against American Mitchell Kruger. Alexander Zverev faces Aljaz Bedene and in the headliner of the schedule, Nick Kyrgios collides with Milos Raonic. TUESDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE Rod ...
- Alexander Zverev Thinks He's Found The Answer To His Grand Slam Woes
- are about to find out quickly if Alexander Zverev has solved his problems in Grand Slams. The German who has only been to one Slam quarterfinal, says he now knows what the issue is. "I came to [ATP Finals] and I wasn't playing my best," Zverev said Saturday in Melbourne. "I lost ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- far as it goes as for him as Novakā€™s my clear choice. The Pick: Novak Djokovic ALEXANDER ZVEREV QUARTER We know all about Alexander Zverev's greatness in three sets, but when will that translate into success in five sets? Who knows. And this year, he comes into Australia with a...
- Australian Open Seeds Announced: Djokovic, Halep Lead Way
- second straight year and fifth consecutive Slam. MEN'S SEEDS 1 Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 2 Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 3 Federer, Roger (SUI) 4 Zverev, Alexander (GER) 5 Anderson, Kevin (RSA) 6 Cilic, Marin (CRO) 7 Thiem, Dominic (AUT) 8 Nishikori, Kei (JPN) 9 Isner, John (USA) 10 Kh...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport. Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Djokovic Checked Out Of French By Cecchinato, Thiem Topples Zverev; Rafa Resumes Wed.