Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- Andy Murray Is Back Hitting Tennis Balls Again [Video]
- news for Andy Murray fans, just two months after hip surgery, he's back hitting tennis balls again. Murray posted the video on Instagram with the caption, "It's a start". Of course he now plays with a metal socket in the hip. The 31-year-old earlier said he was hopeful of s...
- Federer Hangs On To Beat Anderson In Miami, Will Meet Shapovalov; Auger-Aliassime v Isner
- countryman Felix Auger-Aliassime, it's the first time two teens are in a Masters semifinal since 2007 Miami when Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray made it. Federer and Shapovalov have never met, and both are keen on the battle. "It's definitely a matchup I have been looking forwa...
- Wounded Nadal To Face Federer At Indian Wells; SF Picks And Pans
- these important points, key points that I didn't convert or I didn't take it from my side." Earlier, Federer took care of the young Murray-esque Hubert Hurkacz 6-4, 6-4. Roger had to save some break points late, but otherwise was untroubled throughout against the 22-year-old wh...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- established player," Federer said of Edmund. "I think he's a really nice guy. Trains hard. He's got good balance. Very similar backhand to Murray in some ways, also, by the technique of it. And the forehand really goes. He's got some major power there. He can also serve big in the fir...
- Andy Murray Says He's Pain Free, Won't Rule Out Wimbledon [Video]
- hip surgery in late January, Andy Murray has announced that he's pain free and he could be back on the courts at Wimbledon, at least maybe in doubles. "It's going well so far," Murray said of the recovery. "I'm in no pain when I'm walking around." "Rehab is never loads ...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- up another crown for Novak who's just too good for Nishikori. Again, too bad Delpo can't defend his title and it's unfortunate Andy Murray may never play Indian Wells again. But the event stays strong with the Big 3 and all these young guys who are starting to make their presen...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes