Andy Murray - News and More
Do you like Andy Murray?Full name is Andrew Murray...Began playing at age three...Mother, Judy, is a former Scottish national coach and father, William is a Retail Area Manager...Has o ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Versatile, all-court game; able to mix it up; consistency
Weaknesses: Too smart for own good at times; stubborn in ways; strategy; fitness; morning matches
- Andy Murray Undergoes Hip Surgery, Will He Return?
- Murray revealed that he underwent hip resurfacing surgery Monday in London. The Scot posted on Social Media, "I underwent a hip resurfacing surgery in London yesterday morning...feeling a bit battered and bruised just now but hopefully that will be the end of my hip pain in😀...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic And The Australian Open
- blowouts. Meanwhile, the women stole the show with a really compelling final and a bunch of intriguing second week matches. 9. Murray Should Challenge His Own Retirement Announcement I don't know what's going on with Andy Murray, but I did find it strange that he announce...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- Murray was the story of the day at the Australian Open. The soon-to-be-retired Scot played his final match in Melbourne Monday night and in typical Murray fashion, he gave it all he had but just came up short in a tough loss to Doha champion Roberto Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-4, 6-7(5),...
- Murray Opens Farewell Australian Open Monday; Federer, Nadal, Wozniacki On Court
- a busy opening day at the Australian Open, 5-time finalist Andy Murray will be in the spotlight, overshadowing his rivals like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal as the Brit begins his final appearance in Melbourne. Murray will face Roberto Bautista Agut who he leads 3-0 and 7-0 in s...
- Rafael Nadal: I Feel Good, If I Am Not Feeling Good, I Will Not Be Here
- that new serve on Monday in Melbourne when he takes on Australian James Duckworth in the first round. Nadal also talked about Andy Murray and gave his thoughts on retirement. "I know that tennis is not forever," Nadal said. "I want to do it as long as I can and give myself ...
- Teary Andy Murray Announces Wimbledon Retirement, But It Could Come Sooner
- a tearful press conference an hour ago at the Australian Open, an emotional Andy Murray revealed the pain in his hip is just not going away. And retirement is now on the table in the very, very near future. "I need to have an end point because I'm just playing with no idea of whe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- on playing him quite yet, you know. The top four guys or top five guys have been so good, especially, you know, with Djokovic, Murray, myself, and Rafa, that it didn't matter almost if you're 1, 2, 3, or 4, you knew that the semifinal opponent, if all the seeds were coming...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Murray InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 A. BOGOMOLOV JR./A. Murray 6 1, 7 5 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Djokovic talked the other day about how confidence is everything in this sport. Is it safe to say that's plaguing you right ...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes