Greta Arn - News and More
- Nationality: HUN ()
- Birthdate: April 13, 1979
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Residence: Budapest, Hungary & Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro (1997)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Greta Arn?
|Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Angelique Kerber: If The Day Comes When I Reach No. 1, That Will Be Amazing
- a missed opportunity last week in Cincinnati where she was two sets from the No. 1 ranking, Angelique Kerber remains hopeful of grabbing the top spot either at the US Open or down the road. But she continues to deemphasize the chase.
“I will not put too much pressuring on...
- Kerber's Handles Halep In Cincinnati, Faces Pliskova In Cincy Final With No. 1 Ranking At Stake
- moment has come for Angelique Kerber. A year ago the German ranked No. 11 in the world and was hopeful of just making it to the Singapore Finals. A year later she's two sets from the No. 1 ranking after reaching her second final at the Cincinnati Masters.
Serena Williams has...
- Angelique Kerber: I'm Not Thinking About The No. 1 Ranking
- the story in women's tennis right now. Angelique Kerber is just two wins from taking over the No. 1 ranking from Serena Williams this week in Cincinnati.
Kerber won the silver medal last week in Rio for which she gained no points, but by winning Cinnciati she would overtake...
- Qualifier Vekic Upsets Ivanovic; Muguruza v Vandeweghe Tuesday In Cincinnati
- women's event began Monday at a wet Cincinnati Masters. Americans Coco Vandeweghe and Christina McHale both earned early wins.
Vandeweghe, a winner over Sara Errani, will now meet French Open champion Garbine Muguruza tomorrow in the women's marquee match.
"I was happy to ...
- Did Kei Nishikori Use A 10-Minute Shower Break To Help Him Win Bronze Over Rafael Nadal In Rio?
- Nishikori won his first Olympic medal today beating Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-7(1), 6-3 in Rio this afternoon.
Nishikori becomes the first Japanese medalist in 96 years and it's just the Olympic tennis medal for Japan.
"I'm very happy to win, to get a medal today, even though thir...
- Injured, Rusty Djokovic Beats Nishikori for Rogers Cup Title; Rio Olympics Next
- Djokovic -- rusty, aggravated, injured -- is far and away the best player in the world.
The world No. 1 showed poor footwork, a strange lack of balance, shrouded injury, and a lot of rust in his first tournament since Wimbledon. In the absence of world No. 2 Andy Mur...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Recent fan comments for Greta Arn:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)