Greta Arn - News and More
Do you like Greta Arn?Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open. A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winning a personal Grand Slam-best 39 of 41 points on first ser...
- Novak Djokovic: I Was Not Pleased With My Performance, But Istomin Deserved To Win
- Djokovic suffered his earliest loss in years at the Australian Open tumbling out of the event he's won six times in the second round tonight to the 117th ranked Denis Istomin 7-6(8), 5-7, 2-6, 7-6(5), 6-4. After saving set points to win the second, it appeared Djokovic woul...
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- 14-seeded Australian Nick Kyrgios roamed every inch of his home stage in a complete meltdown performance on Wednesday at the Australian Open, failing to close out a 2-0 set lead in a 1-6, 6-7(1), 6-4, 6-2, 10-8 loss to Italian Andreas Seppi in the second round. Amidst ...
- Angelique Kerber: The Challenge Of Staying No. 1 Is Different And Difficult, But It's A Privilege
- Andy Murray, Angelique Kerber is also top seeded at a Grand Slam for the first time this week at the Australian Open. The German's life basically changed after saving a match point in her opening round win a year ago to Misaki Doi, and she's never looked back. Following up her ...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- Andy Murray will open play Monday afternoon at the Australian Open and he'll do so as a No. 1 seed for the first time at a Grand Slam. Murray will hope that holding the top spot will finally give him the Australian Open trophy which he has come up just short of winning on f...
- Roger Federer: It's A Great Draw Because I'm In The Draw, But Playing A 5 Set Match, That's The Unknown
- Federer is back! Federer officially return to tennis on Monday night in Melbourne where he'll face a qualifier in the first round at the Australian Open. It's Federer first tour match since stumbling out of the Wimbledon semifinals to Milos Raonic and ending his 2016 season du...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Sue Ganley Says:
Hope everything is going well for you!
Love Sue and the gang
Posted on June 5, 2009 at 03:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)