Greta Arn - News and More
Do you like Greta Arn?Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
- Federer Foils Coric, Faces Del Potro In Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- a week of surprises, the end result of the Indian Wells men's draw wasn't much of a surprise at all. It's 5-time champion Roger Federer against 2013 finalist Juan Martin Del Potro. Federer almost didn't make it, and maybe shouldn't have. Federer shook off a break deficit...
- Federer v Chung As QFs Begin At Indian Wells; Del Po, Raonic Play Friday
- Federer will get another look and the young Korean phenom Hyeon Chung tonight in the quarterfinals. In January in their Australian Open semifinal, Chung had to retire in the second set due to a debilitating blister on his left foot. A healthier Chung relishes a chance at redem...
- Serena, Venus Set Up Monday Showdown At Indian Wells; Keys Can't Solve Collins
- and Venus Williams will meet again Monday at Indian Wells in the third round. The two who boycotted the event for many years after a 2001 incident at the event. Venus cruised past Sorona Cirstea 6-3, 6-4 but Serena had to figth hard to beat Kiki Bertens. The Dutchwoman was...
- Federer Stopped By Rain At Indian Wells, Dimitrov Upset; Djokovic Returns Sunday
- the only thing that can stop Roger Federer these days is Mother Nature. After a brief rain delay to the start of his opening match last night against Federico Delbonis, the Swiss avoided some early bumps before rolling out to a 6-3, 2-2 lead. And then the rains returned cancel...
- Muguruza Out At Indian Wells As Americans Score Upsets; Williams, Azarenka-Stephens Saturday
- Muguruza continued her non-Slam slump falling in her opening match at the Indian Wells Masters to unheralded American Sachia Vickery 2-6, 7-5, 6-1. Muguruza, who hasn't won a title since Wimbledon, led in the match by a set and held points for 4-0 in the second. But the S...
- Del Potro Wins Big Man Battle Against Anderson for ATP Acapulco Acclaim
- his big frame and a history of wrist problems, Juan Martin del Potro is unlikely to match Roger Federer's longevity on tour. But the 29-year-old Argentine showed he has plenty of championship-level tennis left in him, on Saturday night defeating Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-4 for the ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Sue Ganley Says:
Hope everything is going well for you!
Love Sue and the gang
Posted on June 5, 2009 at 03:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)