Greta Arn - News and More
- Nationality: HUN ()
- Birthdate: April 13, 1979
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Residence: Budapest, Hungary & Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro (1997)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Greta Arn?
|Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Knocked Out By Dominic Thiem; Taylor Fritz Frenzy Continues In Memphis
- champion Rafael Nadal's title hopes came to a crashing end today in Buenos Aires where the Spaniard was stunned by Dominic Thiem 6-4, 4-6, 7-6(4) in the semifinals.
Nadal, who hadn't lost a set all week, beat Thiem at the French Open almost two years ago. But the powerf...
- ITF, Tennis Integrity Unit Ruining Public Perception of Tennis
- International Tennis Federation,
Please stop crushing the reputation of professional tennis worldwide, with tennis fans and the general public perception.
On Tuesday, on the bottom news scroll on ESPN screens around the world, sports fans learned that the ITF banne...
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- Kerber is a Grand Slam champion. The 28-year-old stunned the tennis world beating big favorite Serena Williams 64, 36, 64 Saturday night at the Australian Open to capture her first career Grand Slam title.
The 28-year-old Kerber becomes the second German female behind ...
- Serena Williams: Everyone Expects Me To Win Every Single Match, But I'm Not A Robot
- favorite Serena Williams just couldn't finish the job at the Australian Open Saturday night. The 6-time champion had never lost in the final and had won five of six meetings with Angelique Kerber but the German was too strong in the end stunning the World No. 1 64, 36, 64 to win...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Think Many People Are Expecting Me To Win On Sunday Against Novak
- Murray survived the big serving of Milos Raonic to advance to his fifth Australian Open final Friday night. The World No. 2, though, was down two sets to one before rallying to take the fourth and the fifth over an injured Raonic 46, 75, 67(4), 64, 62.
With the lead and his ...
- Milos Raonic: After The Injury, That's Probably The Most Heartbroken I've Felt On A Tennis Court
- Raonic had the win in sight, but his body let him today Friday night in the Australian Open semifinals. Playing in his first semifinal in Melbourne, Roanic led the heavily-favored Andy Murray by two sets to one when the 25-year-old injured his adductor early in the fourth set....
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Recent fan comments for Greta Arn:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)