Greta Arn - News and More
Do you like Greta Arn?Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
- Serena v Ramos, Will The Umpires Strike Back?
- light of the US Open women's final kerfuffle, news has come out that the top umpires might boycott upcoming Serena Williams matches. While that sounds interesting, it probably won't amount to much, because like the NFL years ago, there will always be lower-tiered umpires read...
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- ITF, which oversees the Grand Slams, just put out a press release in support of chair umpire Carlos Ramos for his actions in the hot-button topic of the US Open women's in which Serena Williams got hit with three second-set violations during a loss to Naomi Osaka. The stateme...
- Novak Djokovic Is The New All-Time Prize Money Leader In Tennis
- picking up $3,800,000 for winning a third US Open title, Novak Djokovic has moved ahead of Roger Federer in the all-time prize money rankings earning just $119M. Federer, who lost in the fourth round at the US Open, is at $117.7M. Rafael Nadal is further behind at $103M and...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I'm Very Sad For Losing The US Open Title, But Novak Deserved It
- the first time in his career, Juan Martin del Potro tasted defeat in a Grand Slam final. Of course, Del Potro was playing in just his second Slam final - his first in nine years - yesterday falling to Novak Djokovic in straight sets at the US Open, but it still was a painful def...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- near rock-bottom in March, to now on top of the tennis world, it's been quite a year for Novak Djokovic. Yesterday, the Serb claimed his third US Open title beating 2009 champion Juan Martin del Potro. It was Djokovic's 14th career Grand Slam title, tying him with his idol Pete...
- Djokovic Dumps Del Potro For 3rd US Open Title, 14th Grand Slam
- Djokovic cruised to his second straight Grand Slam title Sunday night in New York, taking a third US Open crown with a convincing 6-3, 7-6(4), 6-3 victory over former champion Juan Martin Del Potro. Ever since that Roger Federer match in the Cincinnati final, Djokovic has b...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Sue Ganley Says:
Hope everything is going well for you!
Love Sue and the gang
Posted on June 5, 2009 at 03:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)