Greta Arn - News and More
- Nationality: HUN ()
- Birthdate: April 13, 1979
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Residence: Budapest, Hungary & Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro (1997)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Greta Arn?
|Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Smacks Down Teaching Pro; Djokovic Wins, Thurs. Previews
- day of limited play due to rain saw only eight matches completed at Wimbledon, where Brit teaching pro Marcus Willis had his day in the (semi-) sun before being dispatched 6-0, 6-3, 6-4 by No. 3 seed Roger Federer.
Federer kept himself entertained during the beatdo...
- Murray Beats Another Brit, Wawrinka Lines Up Del Potro, Federer vs. Cinderella Willis Wed. at Wimbledon
- shocking lack of upsets saw all 10 seeds in action advance into the second round Tuesday on a day cut short by rain at Wimbledon, led, at least to the home crowd, by No. 2 seed Andy Murray winning an all-British match-up against Liam Broady 6-2, 6-3, 6-4.
- 2016 Wimbledon Seedings: Novak Djokovic And Serena Williams Named Top Seeds
- Wimbledon Championships have released the seeding for their 2016 event. The top seeds will again be World No. 1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams.
The tournament seeded the men according to their grass court formula which adds 100% of grass court points earned in the last y...
- Maria Sharapova Files Appeal With CAS, Seeks Full Elimination Of 2-Year Doping Ban
- Sharapova officially filed her appeal with CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) in Switzerland hoping to have her 2-year ban from tennis thrown out.
Sharapova and is hoping to learn of a decision by July 18.
In the release:
In her appeal to the CAS, Ms Sharapova seeks t...
- Forbes: Roger Federer Remains The Highest Paid Player In Tennis
- to Forbes, Roger Federer, despite his recent decline, is still the highest paid player in all of tennis.
Forbes just released its list of highest paid athletes, and Federer leads all tennis players (and individual sports athletes) at No. 4, $12 million ahead of Novak Dj...
- Felix Auger Aliassime: I Know I Can Achieve Some Great Things
- you haven't heard of Felix Auger Aliassime, you likely soon will. Just 15, the Canadian from Montreal may even be better than the much-ballyhooed crop of "NextGen" teens.
In March of 2014, at just 14 Auger Alliasime became the youngest player to earn an ATP Ranking and reach a...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Recent fan comments for Greta Arn:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)