Greta Arn - News and More
Do you like Greta Arn?Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
- Zverev Rolls In French Opener, Kyrgios Withdraws; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- Zverev kicked off his 2018 French Open in frightening fashion destroying Ricardas Berankis 6-1, 6-1, 6-2 in just 69 minutes. After a stunning loss to Fernando Verdasco last year, today was a far better opener for the 21-year-old German who is among the favorites behind ...
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Nadal Should Breeze; Djokovic, Zverev, Thiem On Other Half
- it has come down to John Isner or Fabio Fognini in the semifinals, and then maybe Alexander Zverev in the final. And that's it. Other than a complete physical collapse, those are the only real obstacles for Rafael Nadal at the French Open. His draw should feel like a cool spr...
- Stephens, Barty Headline Pre-French Events at Nurnberg, Strasbourg; WTA Previews
- Stephens is the lone Top 10 player looking to get some extra match play in prior to the start of the French Open, heading the field this week in Nurnberg, Germany. Aussie Ashleigh Barty leads the field in Strasbourg where Sam Stosur defends her championship from las...
- Zverev Leaps to French Contender Status After ATP Madrid Title
- Zverev threw himself into the French Open favorites mix Sunday, defeating Dominic Thiem 6-4, 6-4 in the championship match of the Madrid Open. The 21-year-old lifted the Madrid title for the first time. "All in all, I'm just really happy with how I played, tha...
- Kvitova Comes From a Set Down at WTA Prague, 3rd Title of 2018
- Kvitova won the J&T Banka Prague Open on Saturday, beating Mihaela Buzarnescu 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 for her third title of the year. The No. 2 seed and two-time Wimbledon champion, who was at this time last year was on the sidelines with a wrist injury suffered in a home inv...
- Nadal Wins 11th Barcelona Title; 11th French Open Crown a Seeming Inevitability
- his major opponents vacationing, sidelined by injury or coming back from injury, Rafael Nadal is making the claycourt season his stage and his alone. On the heels of an 11th Monte Carlo title, Nadal on Sunday won an 11th Barcelona title, steamrolling Stefanos Tsitsipa...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Sue Ganley Says:
Hope everything is going well for you!
Love Sue and the gang
Posted on June 5, 2009 at 03:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)