Greta Arn - News and More
Do you like Greta Arn?Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- five Top 10 seeds in action won their openers on Friday at the Miami Open while a bulky eight lower seeds made exits in second-round play. Top 10-seeded winners were No. 3 Simona Halep fighting past Japan's Naomi Osaka 6-4, 2-6, 6-3; No. 6 Garbine Muguruza coming from ...
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- a week for Roger Federer, winning his fifth Indian Wells title slapping around good pal Stan Wawrinka in a 6-4, 7-5 victory Sunday. And now Federer and the tour shifts to the other coast. Miami offers a change in court conditions, change in climate but will it change the out...
- 2016 Finalist Milos Raonic Withdraws From Indian Wells
- finalist Milos Raonic won't return to Indian Wells this year due to a hamstring injury. The Canadian injured his hamstring during his semifinal win over Juan Martin del Potro at Delray Beach last weekend. Raonic, who played all nine Masters events last year, will miss h...
- Kyrgios Knocks Djokovic Out Of Acapulco; Nadal v Cilic Friday
- Kyrgios did it again. The controversial Australian beat Roger Federer in his first try, beat Rafael Nadal in his first try and now has beaten Novak Djokovic in his first try, stunning the top seed at Acapulco last night 7-6(9), 7-5. "It’s what I dreamed of as a little kid,...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Amazing To Watch Roger Federer Win The Australian Open
- Djokovic is making his first appearance in Mexico this week after taking a surprise wildcard into Acapulco. Before his match today against Martin Klizan, the Serb talked to the press among other things Roger Federer's big win at the Australian Open. “It was amazing to see...
- Unseeded American Harrison Wins Emotional 1st Title at ATP Memphis
- Harrison's emotional journey from "next up" to "bust" to rededicating himself to tennis came full circle on Sunday when the unseeded American beat fellow un-seed Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 6-1, 6-4 in the final of the Memphis Open for his first career title. "Thi...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Sue Ganley Says:
Hope everything is going well for you!
Love Sue and the gang
Posted on June 5, 2009 at 03:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)