Greta Arn - News and More
- Nationality: HUN ()
- Birthdate: April 13, 1979
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Residence: Budapest, Hungary & Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro (1997)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Greta Arn?
|Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- No IPTL Money = No Roger Federer, No Serena Williams And Lots Of Irate Fans
- a blockbuster season last year, the IPTL is running on fumes this year. With little in the coffers, the exo tour was already without many star players, but at least they had Roger Federer and Serena Williams. Until today.
The IPTL announced that both Roger and Serena would ...
- Boris Becker: Djokovic's Loss To Murray At The ATP Finals Was The Worst Match He's Played Under Me
- Dickson of the Daily Mail caught up with Boris Becker in London, and the former tennis great had some interesting things day, as he often does. Here are some highlights:
On remaining as coach of Novak Djokovic: "We are in the process but I can’t tell you anything more than...
- Poll: Who Had The Better 2016 Season, Andy Murray Or Novak Djokovic?
- some parts of the tennis world, the debate rages, who had the better 2016, Andy Murray or Novak Djokovic. Murray finished the season with more wins, more titles and more ranking points which earned him the No. 1 ranking.
But Djokovic fans will argue their guy had more Grand Sl...
- Raonic Reaches SFs At ATP Finals, Djokovic Back In No. 1 Lead; Murray v Wawrinka Friday
- Raonic earned his first ATP Finals semifinal berth today knocking out Dominic Thiem 7-6(5), 6-3 to finish 2-1 in round robin play and in second place in the Ivan Lendl group. Thiem had a chance up 4-2 in the first set breaker, but the Canadian won five of the last six points, ...
- Novak Djokovic Gets Testy With A Reporter At ATP Finals [Video]
- a 3-set win over Dominic Thiem in his opening match at the ATP Finals in London yesterday, Novak Djokovic and a local journalist got into it. Mirror reporter Neil McLeman went after Djokovic for hitting the ball into the crowd after dropping a tough first set to the Austri...
- David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut Named ATP Finals Alternates
- No. 11 David Goffin and No. 14 Roberto Bautista Agut have been named alternates for the upcoming ATP Finals which begin on Sunday.
Both No. 10 Tomas Berdych and No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga declined invitations to the event, and with No. 13 Nick Kyrgios suspended, the alternat...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Recent fan comments for Greta Arn:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)