Greta Arn - News and More
- Nationality: HUN ()
- Birthdate: April 13, 1979
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Residence: Budapest, Hungary & Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro (1997)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Greta Arn?
|Coached by Vittorio Magnelli at Tennis Club Parioli in Rome; previously coached by Gianluca Palombini ... Has represented Hungary since January 1, 2008; previou ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Wawrinka will look to win his 12th straight ATP final Sunday when he takes on 19-year-old Alexander Zverev for the St. Petersburg title.
Wawrinka ran his win streak to 10 after dismantling Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6, 6-2 to reach the final on Saturday.
Zverev earned his fi...
- Murray Bros Close Gap v Argentina, Will Del Potro Be Fit Sunday? Cilic Looks To Close Out France
- a disappointing opening day at home, brothers Andy and Jamie Murray teamed to get Great Britain on the board against Argentina with a 6-1, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Juan Martin del Potro and Leonardo Mayer.
With Great Britain down 2-0 leading into Saturday's doubles, it wa...
- Davis Cup SFs: Andy Murray v Juan Martin Del Potro Friday; Rafael Nadal Travels To India
- a big Davis Cup semifinal weekend coming up. In the World Group, Andy Murray and his British team will host Argentina while the France travels to Croatia.
In the Friday opener, Murray will battle Juan Martin del Potro in a rematch of their gold medal match in Rio last month....
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Lost My Nerves In The Important Moments, He Kept His Cool
- Djokovic slipped to just 2-5 in US Open finals after losing a 4-hour battle yesterday to rival Stan Wawrinka 67, 64, 75, 63.
After a bizarre passage to the final, one leaving some to question where his level was really at, Djokovic was sharp at the start building a 5-2 lead...
- Gael Monfils: Djokovic Is Too Good For Me, So I Had To Switch Strategy And That Doesn't Make Me Unprofessional
- one of the more bizarre matches in recent Grand Slam semifinal history, Gael Monfils lost to Novak Djokovic in four set at the US Open today.
The result wasn't much of a surprise because Djokovic is the World No. 1, the defending champion and had beaten the Frenchman in all 12...
- Murray Can't Survive Gong Show, Nishikori At US Open; Stan Stops Del Potro
- Murray was in control for much of his match against Kei Nishikori at the US Open, that is until an inexplicable gong-like sound went off with the Scot holding break point for a 2-1 lead in the fourth.
The chair umpire immediately called a let and the point was replayed and N...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Four Lessons We Can All Learn From Rafael Nadal
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- Federer, Nadal Earn 3-Set Wins to Open ATP Masters in London
- Roger Federer Tops Sports Illustrated's Earnings List
- Serena Williams Gets Off With Fine And A Warning
- Federer Tested in Opener; Davydenko Gives Warning
Recent fan comments for Greta Arn:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)