Luxembourg Tennis - 2014 BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open
Do you like Luxembourg?
The latest Luxembourg tournament news:
- Serena, Nadal, Ivanovic, Li Win WTA/ATP Titles
- was a first title since Bali in 2011. For Williams it was a missed opportunity to claim her first title since Luxembourg in 2012.
"Coming into this week I didn't really have any expectations," said Ivanovic, who is projected to...
- Serena Swats Aside Sharapova; Federer, Nadal Friday Winners; Venus In Auckland Final
- , after receiving a walkover from Jamie Hampton Serena's sister Venus will bid for her first title since 2012 Luxembourg as she takes on Ana Ivanovic. Venus has won 8 of 9 against the Serb.
"We all know what Venus is capable of...
- Gasquet, Haas, Dimitrov, Halep, Wozniacki Win Tennis Titles
- that tiebreak, and from then on it was a real uphill battle."
Wozniacki Downs Upstart German Beck for WTA Luxembourg Crown
Former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki bitterly missed out on the year-end WTA Championships by one spot, b...
- Caroline Wozniacki Denies Break Up Rumors With Rory McIlroy
- of 2011.
Neither Wozniacki nor McIlroy have posted anything on twitter about this. Wozniacki is playing in Luxembourg this week.
So who do you believe? ...
- Preview: WTA, ATP in Moscow; Stockholm, Vienna, Lux
- ga Zemlja...Former champs in the field are Tsonga (2011) and Haas (2001).
BGL BNP PARIBAS LUXEMBOURG OPEN
Luxembourg; Surface: hard
Seeds: Caroline Wozniacki, Sloane Stephens, Sabine Lisicki, Kirsten Flipkens, Lucie Safarov...
- Nadal, Errani Shocked; Tuesday Preview at Wimbledon
- a Vekic's Wimbledon 6-3, 6-1.
Matches to look for Tuesday are bountiful, including (1) Serena Williams vs. Luxembourg's Mandy Minella, (10) Maria Kirilenko vs. Brit favorite Laura Robson, Brit Heather Watson vs. American Madiso...
- Former Top 40 Barbora Zahlavova Strycova Found To Have Violated Doping Rules, Serving 6-Month Suspension
- n a report, the ITF said Zahlavova Strycova ingested the banned substance sibutramine last October at the WTA Luxembourg event.
Zahlavova Strycova argued to an independent tribunal that she unknowingly took the drug while using...
- Venus Williams Admits She's a "Cheagan" When It Comes To Her Diet
- losing just one single game in a win over Russian Galina Voskoboeva. Venus, who won her last event in 2012 at Luxembourg, is slotted to play Maria Sharapova in the third round. ...