The latest Luxembourg tournament news:
- Djokovic Strong in ATP Paris Opener; All-Star Line-Up on Thursday
- ore the final.
On Wednesday Djokovic started his Paris campaign successfully, negating the big serving of Luxembourg's Gilles Muller 6-3, 6-4 to set up a meeting with No. 14 seed Grigor Dimitrov.
"Not an easy opponent becau...
- Niculescu Upsets Kvitova, Knots 1st Title in Over 2 Years at WTA Luxembourg
- Monica Niculescu ousted top seed Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-0 to win her first title at the BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open.
It was the Romanian's third straight final in three appearances in Luxembourg after losing finals in 2011-1...
- Monfils, Goffin, Kvitova Headline Stockholm, Antwerp, Luxembourg This Week
- French team of Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Mahut are the top seeds in doubles.
BLG BNP PARIBAS LUXEMBOURG OPEN
Luxembourg; Surface: hard
Seeds: Petra Kvitova, Caroline Wozniacki, Kiki Bertens, Caroline Garcia, Laura Siegemund, M...
- Del Potro Wins Again In Rio, Tsonga Upset, Djokovic Loses In Doubles; Murray, Nadal Return Tuesday
- nzi of Italy.
The lone surprise on the day was Newport finalist Gilles Muller, who was the flagbearer from Luxembourg, sending out Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-3. Tsonga had to receive treatment for a toe injury during the match w...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
Japan Kei Nishikori
Kazakhstan Mikhail Kukushkin
Latvia Ernests Gulbis (*)
Lithuania Ricardas Berankis
Luxembourg Gilles Muller
Netherlands Robin Haase (FP)
Poland Jerzy Janowicz (FP)
Portugal Joao Sousa, Gastao Elias (F...
- American Qualifier Fratangelo Lines Up Djokovic Meeting in Indian Wells; Berdych v Del Potro Saturday
No. 4 seed Rafael Nadal's opening-round opponent was revealed when giant-serving veteran Gilles Muller of Luxembourg beat Victor Estrella 7-5, 6-3.
Kazakhstan's Mikhail Kukushkin topped Spain's Daniel Munoz 7-6(1), 6-2 to l...
- Nadal Shocked, Wawrinka Gets Worm at Australian Open
- Rajeev "The Rampras" Ram advanced when No. 11 Kevin Anderson retired in the fourth set of their contest, and Luxembourg's Gilles Muller edged a strangely portly-appearing No. 20 seed Fabio Fognini 7-6(6), 7-6(7), 6-7(5), 7-6(1).
- Doi, Berdych, Cilic, Ferrer, Kuznetsova Win Weekend ATP/WTA Titles
- coach] Nastya [Anastasia Myskina], because she deserves it."
Barthel Says 'Doi!' After Japanese Victory in Luxembourg Final
Japan's Misaki Doi made her first WTA final on Saturday at the BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open when ...