Alison Riske - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: July 03, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Residence: Atlanta, GA, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Alison Riske?
Coached by Yves Boulais (husband of former WTA player Patricia Hy-Boulais); trains in Washington DC ... Parents, Albert and Carole, are retired; sister is Sara ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Venus, Sharapova Advance; Serena To Test Back In Cincinnati
- but more than anything, if I can play decent, then I have a good chance."
In the evening, Sharapova held off an in-form Alison Riske 6-3, 7-6(4).
"I think she's had some of her best results this summer and she's dangerous, especially in early rounds when you haven't pl...
- Murray Returns To Singles Monday In Cincinnati; Sharapova, Venus, Kyrgios Also In Action
Venus Williams (USA) vs Lauren Davis (USA)
Andy Murray (GBR) vs Richard Gasquet (FRA)
Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs Alison Riske (USA)
Reilly Opelka (USA) vs  Borna Coric (CRO)
 Marin Cilic (CRO) vs Radu Albot (MDA)
- Serena, Halep Advance, Barty Loses No. 1 At Toronto
Osaka's win also assures her of moving past Ash Barty for the No. 1 ranking. Though Karolina Pliskova, a winner over Alison Riske in three sets, could also reclaim the top spot.
Osaka will now get a look at Polish teen Iga Swiatek who came from a set down to knock o...
- Barty, Venus Fall In Toronto, Andreescu Overcomes Bouchard; Halep To Open Title Defense
- just had to rewind, forget about it and just battle out there."
Barty's last two losses have come to Americans after falling to Alison Riske at Wimbledon. Barty could lose her No. 1 ranking to either Naomi Osaka or Karolina Pliskova.
"I think today I wasn't able to adapt quick...
- Serena, Halep Move Into Wimbledon SFs; Konta Crumbles
- and a step closer to what appears to be a final showdown on Saturday.
Serena was faced with a first-time meeting against Alison Riske. The 29-year-old Riske showed no sign of nerves playing in her first Slam quarterfinal and against a 23-time winner as she jumped out to a ...
- Halep Stops Gauff At Wimbledon, Barty Bounced, Serena Sails; Women's QFs Tues.
- more upsets hit the Wimbledon courts.
World No. 1 Ash Barty saw her 15-match win streak snapped by American grass specialist Alison Riske 3-6, 6-2, 6-2. Barty was strong on her serve early, but in the end Riske's better attacking and play on grass was the difference.
- Federer, Pliskova, Riske, Stosur Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Meet Alison Riske!
- Americans Trim Lawns as Vandeweghe Wins Dutch Title, Pliskova Edges Riske
- Sabalenka Resumes Rise, Rallies Past Riske For Shenzhen Title