Ann Li - News and More
Do you like Ann Li?Currently coached by Henner Nehles... Lives and trains in Orlando, Florida at the USTA National Campus... Idolizes Roger Federer. Favorite surface to compete on ... Read Full Bio
- Swiatek Dominates Jabeur For 2nd Rome Title, Win Streak At 28
- even Ons Jabeur, winner of her last 11 including Madrid, could slow down Iga Swiatek. The World No. 1 dominated Jabeur rolling to a 6-2, 6-2 victory to successfully defend her Rome title. Swiatek has now won her last 28 matches and she didn't drop a set this week and overall...
- Djokovic Tops Tsitsipas For 6th Rome Masters Title, First Of 2022
- Djokovic is finally back in the win column after an impressive victory over Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-7, 7-6(5). “I pleasantly surprised myself I can say. I had a clear game plan and I knew what to expect, so I knew what I had to do, but I did play a perfect first set," Djoko...
- Djokovic Back In Rome Final, Dispatches Ruud, Will Face Tsitsipas For Title
- Djokovic and Stefanos Tsitsipas will meet Sunday in the Rome Masters final for the first time since their memorable French Open final last year when the Greek let a two set lead slip away. Djokovic's progress continued Saturday in the semifinals upended Casper Ruud in a re...
- Streak Buster! Swiatek To Face Jabeur For Rome Title
- career-best streak will end Sunday at the Rome Masters. Iga Swiatek has won her last 27 matches while her opponent and Madrid champion Ons Jabeur has won 11 straight. Swiatek kept on her roll overrunning Aryna Sabalenka 6-2, 6-1 to reach her fifth straight tournament final, an...
- Swiatek Pulls Away From Andreescu, Takes 26-Match Win Streak Against Sabalenka At Rome Masters
- Swiatek had a tough opening set, then pulled away from fellow Grand Slam winner Bianca Andreescu 7-6(2), 6-0 in the Rome Masters quarterfinals. Swiatek's streak is the fifth longest in history, according to the WTA. She's also won 38 of her last 39 sets. "I'm pretty happy...
- Djokovic Holds On Against FAA At Rome Masters; Tsitsipas v Zverev Sat.
- Djokovic wasn't at his very best Friday in the quarterfinals at the Rome Masters, but good enough. Djokovic failed to serve out the first and blew a break lead in the second but advanced in straights over Felix Auger-Aliassime 7-5, 7-6(1). "I thought it was high-level tenn...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Nadal Marches into the French Open Quarters, Federer v. Soderling Rematch Tuesday