Danielle Collins - News and More
Do you like Danielle Collins?Parents are Walter and Cathy; older brother is Joel ... Started playing tennis at age 3; introduced to the sport by her dad (who played recreationally and used ... Read Full Bio
- Barty, Halep, Kvitova, Gauff Open Play Thursday In Miami
- I still have a lot of tennis left in me. "I'm just happy to battle through and to find my way back to where I want to be." Danielle Collins and Jelena Ostapenko were also winners. ...
- Svitolina Shines vs. Gauff At Australian Open, Kenin KO'd, Barty Survives; Serena, Halep Fri.
- had a good plan against me. I just couldn't execute my shots." In a match-up of 2019 semifinalists, Karolina Pliskova topped Danielle Collins 7-5, 6-2, avenging a loss to the American last week. "It was tough because we played last week. The match was very close. At least I kne...
- Kyrgios Comeback Highlights Day 3 At The Australian Open, Djokovic Tough; Nadal Tests Back Again
- Kyrgios did it again under the lights in Melbourne. The 25-year-old Australian bad boy was in deep trouble down two match points in the fourth set to a very in-form Ugo Humbert. But Kyrgios caught fire at just the right time, putting together an array of exquisite shotmaking to den...
- Serena Chasing History Again At Australian Open; Osaka, Barty, Muguruza Top Contenders
- tour as a mother at the 2018 French Open. This week, though, she did look good at the lead-up event in Melbourne where she beat Danielle Collins before withdrawing ahead of a showdown with World No. 1 Ash Barty. "I definitely get a lot of the same drive," said Serena when looking ...
- Serena Shys Away From Barty Battle In Melbourne; Halep Falls, Osaka Still Streaking
- won't happen Saturday in Melbourne after Serena withdrew due to a shoulder. Serena won her quarterfinal over countrywoman Danielle Collins at the Yarra Valley Classic 6-2, 4-6, [10-6] but gave no hint to a shoulder issue which would force her withdrawal. "I think it will be ...
- Serena Sails Into YVC QFs, Will Face Collins; Kvitova Upset; Kenin-Muguruza Rematch Set
- to do better than last time." The 39-year-old Serena hasn't dropped a set in two matches thus far. She'll now face American Danielle Collins who upset Karolina Pliskova 7-6, 7-6. Top ranked Ash Barty kept pace to also reach the quarterfinals besting Czech Marie Bouzkova in thr...
- USTA Awards 54 Tennis Non-Profits Half Million
- Wis. -- $50,000-- Washington Tennis & Education Foundation, Washington, D.C. -- $50,000-- Tenacity, Boston, Mass. -- $40,000-- Fort Collins Tennis Association, Fort Collins, Co. -- $35,000 -- Youth Tennis Advantage, San Francisco, Calif. -- $35,000-- Portland After...
- US Open Notes: Serena Slammed by Tennis Media
- and again where we just have these completely graceless post-match (news conferences). Lucky shots? I think she means winners."...Bud Collins has signed up to do on-air work and write for the Tennis Channel...Richard Williams speaking to Africa Today: "I tell it as it is to my gir...
- Novak Djokovic Pays Tribute To Phil Collins After US Open Win [Video]
- Azarenka, Stephens Into Miami Semis; Venus vs. Collins Wednesday
- Collins Shocks Venus; Thursday Semifinals on Tap at Miami Open
- Kvitova Cruises Into Australian Open SFs, Collins Keeps Winning; Serena v Pliskova Wed.
- Serena, Venus Set Up Monday Showdown At Indian Wells; Keys Can't Solve Collins
- Americans Stephens, Collins, Anisimova Lead WTA Tsurenko-Less Acapulco