Melanie South - News and More
- Nationality: GBR ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Age: 2018 years old
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Melanie South?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Venus Beats Defending Champ Bertens, Serena Withdraws At Cincinnati; Barty-Sharapova Wed.
- was scheduled to play in the evening but due to her back she had to withdraw.
“I am so sad to withdraw from the Western & Southern Open as it is truly one of the tournaments I most love to play," Serena stated. "I came to Mason on Sunday and have tried everything to ...
- Zverev, Tsitsipas Shocked At Wimbledon, Djokovic Strong; Federer, Nadal Tues.
- take on Fabbiano on Wednesday.
Tuesday sees the return of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal who resume their GOAT race. Federer will face South Africa Lloyd Harris who has never won a match on grass before, much unlike his countryman, Anderson, who beat the Swiss last year.
- Zverev Made To Fight At French Open, Del Potro Wins; Nadal, Federer Return
- Lenglen, down a set before rallying on the man Zverev beat in the Geneva final, Nicolas Jarry. Del Potro advanced over his fellow 6-foot-6 South American 3-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-4.
“I didn't have much energy,” admitted Del Potro. “I had never played against him and also the weather...
- Sloane Stephens Announces Engagement To Soccer Star Jozy Altidore
- points to defend next month. The 29-year-old Altidore plays for the Toronto FC of the MLS.
Both are from and still reside together in South Florida. They first met when they were pre-teens.
Congrats to the couple!
Forever yes ♥️ @JozyAltidore pic.twitter.com/VVvUlrohtY...
- Kevin Anderson Will Skip Clay Season Due To Elbow
- Anderson will miss the clay season to further get his elbow right. The South African missed nearly two months of tennis between Australia and Miami due to the elbow, but after playing in South Florida last month, he felt it still wasn't sufficiently ready for the tour.
- Federer Hangs On To Beat Anderson In Miami, Will Meet Shapovalov; Auger-Aliassime v Isner
- getting overmatched in the first set, Anderson came back in the second to level and played Federer tough down the stretch, but the South Floridian couldn't conjure that same comeback he authored at Wimbledon last year.
Federer improved to 6-1 against Anderson and he's now ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?