Juan Monaco - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina )
- Birthdate: March 29, 1984
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Pepo Clavet, Diego Junqueira
- 2013 Final Ranking: 42
Do you like Juan Monaco?
|Started playing at age six...Father, Hector, is a businessman...Mother, Cristina, is an architect...Has one sister, Mara, and brother, Andres...Enjoys spending ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Top 2 Bounced from Madrid; Monday Previews
- outlasted American Steve Johnson 3-6, 6-3, 7-6(4), and Verdasco likewise came out on top in a close one with Argentine wildcard Juan Monaco 7-5, 7-6(3).
Dolgopolov will next meet the winner of No. 11 seed Milos Raonic and Thomaz Bellucci. Verdasco will get the winner of No. 1...
- Del Potro Returns at Munich; ATP Previews This Week
- at least a round...Wildcards went to Turkey's Marsel Ilhan and Cem Ilkel, and Russian Karen Khachanov...Pulling from the event were Juan Monaco and Rajeev Ram...Apparently part of Tomic's guarantee package was that he has to play doubles with Turkey's Ilkel?...Last year's final saw ...
- Rafael Nadal Meets Kei Nishikori In Blockbuster Barcelona Final, Who's The Pick?
He won Monte Carlo and is now backing up it impressively this week in Barcelona. The field isn't anywhere near as strong as Monaco, but Nadal's got two pretty good wins the last two days beating Fabio Fognini and this afternoon Phil Kohlschreiber 6-3, 6-3 to reach the f...
- Federer, Murray Begin Clay Season Tuesday In Monte Carlo; Thiem, Raonic Winners
- to play more freely, since there is less pressure and it’s a change of surface for everyone," said Federer. "I’ve played very well in Monaco in the past, but for now my objective is to make my return to play, gain a good feel and go from there."
The 34-year-old Federer planned...
- Monaco Stifles Sock in Houston Final; Delbonis Turns Back Coric
- Hustles Houston to Deny Sock U.S. Title on Clay
Two former winners squared off in the Fayez Sarofim & Co. U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship final on Sunday, and it was Argentina's Juan Monaco denying Jack Sock a repeat trophy with a 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 win in Houston.
- John Isner v Jack Sock In Houston SFs; Angelique Kerber Winning Again In Charleston
- a lot, we know each other’s game really well, so it’ll be a good battle."
Isner is two wins from 300.
Feliciano Lopez and Juan Monaco meet in the earlier semifinal.
And in Charleston, after stumbling following her Australian Open title, Angelique Kerber is back to her w...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- it is what it is. I'm the last guy who gets pulled all the way down and then can't get up for the next tournament. I'm excited going Monaco now. I'm going to fly there directly and prepare as well as I can for the clay court season. It's a big swing coming up now in Europe, ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- a bit faster, but it is what it is. It's also a surface I can play my best tennis on, so we'll see how it goes. Q. You have Juan Monaco next. Can you talk about him and the matchup? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I think we've only played once before in Hamburg. That was in 20...
- Federer Shreds Soderling, Djokovic Next; Murray Visits Monaco in Shanghai
- Kerber, Errani, Monaco, Andujar Win WTA/ATP Titles
- Fed Cup Results; Berdych, Youzhny, Monaco Win ATP Titles
- Roland Garros Meltdown Alerts: Li Exits, Nadal Embarrasses Monaco
- Juan Monaco Imitates Maria Sharapova [Video]
- Roddick, Monaco, Bellucci, Cibulkova, Hercog Win Titles
Recent fan comments for Juan Monaco:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)