Juan Monaco - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina )
- Birthdate: March 29, 1984
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Pepo Clavet, Diego Junqueira
- 2013 Final Ranking: 42
Do you like Juan Monaco?
|Started playing at age six...Father, Hector, is a businessman...Mother, Cristina, is an architect...Has one sister, Mara, and brother, Andres...Enjoys spending ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Draw Preview: Can Anyone Stop A Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray Final?
- to make a hard draw look easy (and reverse!), and I think that's what happens here. He opens with Lukas Rosol, then another date with Juan Monaco followed by the fledgling Gilles Simon. Grigor Dimitrov or Feliciano Lopez will be there in the fourth and on the quick courts I think I'll...
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- in action made it safely through on Wednesday in Cincinnati, led by a tired Olympics gold medal champ Andy Murray who worked past Juan Monaco 6-3, 6-2 in the late-night match.
Other Top 10-seeded winners were No. 2 Stanislas Wawrinka coming from a set down to beat Americ...
- Andy Murray: It Was Amazing To Win A Gold Medal, But It Was Really Hard
- he won his first Masters in 2008. He'll put his career-best 18-match win streak on the line tonight against either Ivo Karlovic or Juan Monaco.
- Rain Ravages Cincinnati, First Round Matches Still To Be Completed; Murray, Nadal Wednesday
- and I am here to play at the highest level that I could."
Murray's opponent is still to be determined between Ivo Karlovic and Juan Monaco. Nadal meets Pablo Cuevas who beat the Spaniard earlier this year in Rio in three sets. Australian Open champ Kerber is also awaiting her o...
- Andy Murray Continues Gold Medal March In Rio; Rafael Nadal Plays Three Matches Wednesday!
- with good wins Tuesday afternoon at the Rio Olympics.
Murray, the 2012 gold medalist, had no trouble at all dispatching Argentine Juan Monaco 6-3, 6-1. The win was Murray's 14th straight overall, 8th straight at the Olympics.
"It was good today. I hit the ball well from the bac...
- Del Potro Wins Again In Rio, Tsonga Upset, Djokovic Loses In Doubles; Murray, Nadal Return Tuesday
- Martin del Potro continued to be the story of the Rio Olympic tennis event. Just 16 hours after stunned top ranked Novak Djokovic in about 2.5 hours, del Potro was back on court and needed to go the distance to put away the stubborn Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-3, 1-6, 6-3.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- it is what it is. I'm the last guy who gets pulled all the way down and then can't get up for the next tournament. I'm excited going Monaco now. I'm going to fly there directly and prepare as well as I can for the clay court season. It's a big swing coming up now in Europe, ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- a bit faster, but it is what it is. It's also a surface I can play my best tennis on, so we'll see how it goes. Q. You have Juan Monaco next. Can you talk about him and the matchup? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I think we've only played once before in Hamburg. That was in 20...
- Federer Shreds Soderling, Djokovic Next; Murray Visits Monaco in Shanghai
- Kerber, Errani, Monaco, Andujar Win WTA/ATP Titles
- Fed Cup Results; Berdych, Youzhny, Monaco Win ATP Titles
- Roland Garros Meltdown Alerts: Li Exits, Nadal Embarrasses Monaco
- Juan Monaco Imitates Maria Sharapova [Video]
- Roddick, Monaco, Bellucci, Cibulkova, Hercog Win Titles
Recent fan comments for Juan Monaco:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)