Radek Stepanek - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: November 27, 1978
- Birthplace: Karvina, Czech Republic
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 1996
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Petr Korda
- 2013 Final Ranking: 44
Do you like Radek Stepanek?
|Nicknamed “Steps” by his countrymen...Began playing at age three with his father, Vlastimil, who is a tennis coach; mother, Hana, is a librarian; brother, Marti ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Top 2 Bounced from Madrid; Monday Previews
- Carballes Baena.
Matches to watch for on Monday in Madrid are (9) David Ferrer vs. Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, (Q) Radek "The Worm" Stepanek vs. Vasek "Popsicle" Pospisil, (16) Gilles Simon vs. Marcos Baghdatis, and (Q) Pierre-Hughes Herbert vs. Sam Querrey.
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- Kohlschreiber (GER) v Lukas Rosol (CZE)
Alexander Zverev (GER) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
Dustin Brown/Philipp Petzschner (GER) v Radek Stepanek/Jiri Vesely (CZE)
Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
Alexander Zverev (GER) v Lukas Rosol (CZE)
AUSTRALIA v USA
- Tennis-X Davis Cup Picks and Pans for This Weekend
- Republic at Germany
Oh for a Boris Becker, Michael Stich or even an injured Tommy Haas.
Czechs Tomas Berdych, Lukas Rosol and Radek Stepanek are going to come into Germany and kick some ass and take some names. And those names will be Germans Philipp Kohlschreiber, teen Alexander...
- Ferrer Sends Hewitt Into Retirement At Australian Open; Murray, Monfils Impress; Verdasco Out
- champion Stan Wawrinka has been quiet all tournament, but he's been winning and winning easily. Thursday, he blew out Radek Stepanek 6-2, 6-3, 6-4.
"So far it's been okay," Wawrinka said. "Two matches, two victory. Today was a really good level on the tennis side. Jus...
- Opinion: Taking a Dump on Match Fixing, On-Court Coaching; Plus Tennis-X Notes
- on almost every media outlet in every country...Roger Federer hasn't reached an Aussie Open final in six years...Radek "The Worm" Stepanek at 37 became the oldest man to win a match at the Australian Open since 1978 when he won his first round...Lleyton Hewitt hasn't beaten Dav...
- Men's Seeds Cruise, Federer Sets Up 'Baby Fed' Meeting at Australian Open
- Mahut in an all-French, (16) Bernard "I've Got a Good Draw" Tomic vs. Italian Simone Bolelli, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Radek "The Worm" Stepanek, (13) Milos Raonic vs. Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo, and (25) Jack Sock vs. upset expert Lukas Rosol.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011Â Â Â R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3Â Â THE MODERATOR:Â Questions, please.Â Â Q.Â Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...Â ROGER FEDERER:Â What has he dug up again?Â Â Q.Â Bottom of the first page, you hav...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- see how it goes.And the youngest one, he's in Bollettieri's now; he's in Florida. He's practicing hard. He's very talented, and actually Stepanek was just telling me a couple days ago that he practiced him with him and he's a copy/paste of my forehand.Yeah, I mean, I'm really happy to...
- Jankovic Moves into US Open Quarterfinals; Federer Gets Stepanek Test Today
- Stepanek, Haase, Radwanska Win Titles; X-Notes
- The Stepanek-Tipsarevic Davis Cup Kerfuffle: Janko Says Radek Gave Him The Middle Finger Instead Of A Handshake! [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Wet Himself During His Win Last Night Over Stepanek At Indian Wells [Video]
- Stepanek the Hero in 3-2 Czech Davis Cup Win Over Spain
- Stepanek, Czechs Repeat As Davis Cup Champions
Recent fan comments for Radek Stepanek:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)