Radek Stepanek - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: November 27, 1978
- Birthplace: Karvina, Czech Republic
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 1996
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Petr Korda
- 2013 Final Ranking: 44
Do you like Radek Stepanek?
|Nicknamed “Steps” by his countrymen...Began playing at age three with his father, Vlastimil, who is a tennis coach; mother, Hana, is a librarian; brother, Marti ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- six matchpoints in the end.
Fellow American Sam Querrey fell to Janko Tipsarevic in four.
While the oldest man in the draw, Radek Stepanek lost, youngsters Alexander Zverev and Karen Khachanov both won their maiden US Open matches as did Jared Donaldson who stunned No. 12 seed ...
- Venus Williams's Bid For A Fifth Gold Falls Short In Mixed Final In Rio, Loses With Ram To Sock/Mattek-Sands
- "Definitely a moment we'll never forget and something we'll always share together."
The bronze medal went to Lucie Hradecka and Radek Stepanek, who defeated Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna 6-1, 7-5.
- Del Potro Outlasts Nadal In Rio Epic, Will Face Fresh Murray For Olympic Gold; Who's The Pick?
- Bravo analyst Paul Annacone said, "OH MY GOODNESS". And that about sums up today's Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal match won by the Argentine 5-7, 6-4, 7-6(5). I don't like to use the term epic, but that's what this match with great points, great drama and great spirit as two war...
- Djokovic-Berdych, Raonic-Monfils Friday In Canadian Open Toronto QFs; Americans Go 0-4
- on what was a largely uneventful day for the top players World No. 1 Novak Djokovic came from 0-2 down the second to ease past Radek Stepanek 6-2, 6-4.
The 3-time champion Djokovic has a date with Tomas Berdych Friday night after the Czech won in three over pesky American Ryan ...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- "L" column by wildcard Steven Diez who fell to No. 12 seed Bernard Tomic 6-3, 7-6(4), Peter Polansky who was punished by Radek "The Worm" Stepanek 7-6(5), 6-4, and Vasek Pospisil who succumbed to No. 10 Gael Monfils 7-6(6), 6-0.
Raonic beat Yen-Hsun "Rendy" Lu 6-3, 6-3, to set up a ...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
[Q] D. Novikov (USA) vs  K. Nishikori (JPN)
Not Before 1:00 pm
 N. Djokovic (SRB) vs G. Muller (LUX)
T. Berdych (CZE) / R. Stepanek (CZE) vs  R. Bopanna (IND) / J. Rojer (NED)
Not Before 6:30 pm
 M. Raonic (CAN) vs Y. Lu (TPE)
G. Dimitrov (BUL) vs [WC] D. Shapov...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011Â Â Â R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3Â Â THE MODERATOR:Â Questions, please.Â Â Q.Â Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...Â ROGER FEDERER:Â What has he dug up again?Â Â Q.Â Bottom of the first page, you hav...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- see how it goes.And the youngest one, he's in Bollettieri's now; he's in Florida. He's practicing hard. He's very talented, and actually Stepanek was just telling me a couple days ago that he practiced him with him and he's a copy/paste of my forehand.Yeah, I mean, I'm really happy to...
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- Jankovic Moves into US Open Quarterfinals; Federer Gets Stepanek Test Today
- Stepanek, Haase, Radwanska Win Titles; X-Notes
- The Stepanek-Tipsarevic Davis Cup Kerfuffle: Janko Says Radek Gave Him The Middle Finger Instead Of A Handshake! [Video]
- Rafael Nadal Wet Himself During His Win Last Night Over Stepanek At Indian Wells [Video]
- Stepanek the Hero in 3-2 Czech Davis Cup Win Over Spain
Recent fan comments for Radek Stepanek:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)