Rafael Nadal - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: June 03, 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Toni Nadal
- 2013 Final Ranking: 1
Do you like Rafael Nadal?
|Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wawrinka Leads, Year-end Hopefuls Gather Next Week at Basel Swiss Indoors
- and Switzerland's Marco Chiudinelli (who starts against countryman (1) Wawrinka) and Henri Laaksonen...Pulling from the event were Rafael Nadal, Borna Coric, Nick Kyrgios and Juan Monaco...The tournament misses seven-time champion Roger Federer who is nursing injuries for a 2017 ret...
- Rafael Nadal Opens Academy With Special Guest Roger Federer
- Nadal opened his Rafa Nadal Academy earlier this week, and to add even more star power to the event the Spaniard brought in good friend and rival Roger Federer.
The press conference:
- Rafael Nadal's 2016 Season Is Over Due To His Left Wrist
- today Rafael Nadal made it official, ending his 2016 season due to his left wrist injury. Nadal was still to play in Basel, Paris and if qualified, the ATP Finals next month which he will now miss for the fourth time in six years.
"It is no secret that I arrived to the Olym...
- ATP Race To London: Thiem, Berdych, Goffin Cilic, Bautista Agut Fighting For Final Spot
- five of the eight spots based on math, but reality is seven of them are taken with just one spot left.
Gael Monfils and Rafael Nadal and Dominic Thiem are going to get in (unless Paris is absolute mayhem) so the final spot will go down to Dominic Thiem, Tomas Berdych, Dav...
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
- Nadal suffered a rare Masters early exit Wednesday in Shanghai falling to big-serving Serb Viktor Troicki 6-3, 7-6 in the second round.
Troicki, who was previously 0-5 against Rafa, walloped 11 aces with 31 winners and never dropped serve in the 94-minute match.
- Rafael Nadal Loses In Shanghai, Hints His 2016 Season Could Be Over
- an upset loss to Viktor Troicki 6-3, 7-6(3) at the Shanghai Masters Wednesday, Rafael Nadal admitted that his 2016 season might be over.
"I don't know what's going to happen in the next couple of weeks," Nadal said. "It's something I need to think about. I cannot say wha...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Recent fan comments for Rafael Nadal:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)