Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise Into Monte Carlo Quarters; Zverev, Thiem Tumble Out
- favorites Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic continued their march toward a Sunday showdown in Monte Carlo. Nadal won his 17th straight match at the event he has taken 11 times, dropping just one game after reaching 4-all in the first in a 6-4, 6-1 victory over the Bulgaria...
- Nadal Dominates In Monte Carlo Clay Debut, Dimitrov Next; Djokovic Returns Thurs.
- King of Clay, Rafael Nadal, sent a clear message that he's still the man to beat today in Monte Carlo. Making his European clay debut, Nadal destroyed countryman Roberto Bautista Agut 6-1, 6-1. The 11-time Monte Carlo champion improves to 69-4 at the event. This was his first m...
- Djokovic Survives Clay Opener In Monte Carlo, Wawrinka Falls Apart; Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed.
- round action, Borna Coric went the distance for a second straight match denying Jaume Munar 6-7(3), 7-6(7), 6-4. On Wednesday, Rafael Nadal opens his bid for a 12th Monte Carlo title against countryman Roberto Bautista Agut. Dominic Thiem is also in action along with Alexander Z...
- Dominic Thiem: The Monte Carlo Draw Is A Joke, It's So Strong
- try, and I hope good things are coming in this clay court season.” Last year during the spring clay season, the Austrian beat Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Alexander Zverev. And he made the finals at the French and Madrid with a title at Lyon. But he says Rafa is the man to ...
- Novak Djokovic: The Monte Carlo Clay Courts Are Slow, My Game Will Be Tested Big Time
- so to say, or a confidence boost, prior to clay season.” Djokovic is a 2-time Monte Carlo champion, and no surprise, he pegs Rafael Nadal as the favorite, but then leaves it open after that. “If he’s physically fit he’s definitely the No. 1 guy on this surface, withou...
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- clay court season begins in earnest next week in Monte Carlo with the return of Rafael Nadal and world No. 1 Novak Djokovic. While Rafa is again the big story of the clay season, the second biggest is Roger Federer who will be back on the dirt in a few weeks in Madrid after ski...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.