Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Federer Shows Grasscourt Best, Destroys Zverev in Halle Final
- yourself that you've been playing good tennis all week," said Federer after improving to 4-0 in title matches this year, tied with Rafael Nadal for the tour lead. "You start swinging freely, things start clicking, you realize your opponent is under pressure and you keep pressuring h...
- All Time Most ATP Wins: Federer Now At 1,100 [Chart]
- Jimmy Connors 1,256 2 Roger Federer 1,100 3 Ivan Lendl 1,068 4 Guillermo Vilas 929 5 John McEnroe 877 6 Andre Agassi 870 7 Rafael Nadal 849 8 Stefan Edberg 801 9 Ilie Nastase 780 10 Novak Djokovic 775 ...
- Kerber, Azarenka, Kvitova This Week at Birmingham, Mallorca; WTA Previews
- who won a grasscourt title last week, and Genie Bouchard trying to resurrect her career. Maybe she'll hire tournament director Toni Nadal. Here's a look at this week's WTA events: AEGON CLASSIC BIRMINGHAM BIRMINGHAM, England; surface: grass Seeds: Angelique Kerber, E...
- Early Test for Murray, Others in Loaded Field at Aegon/Queen's Club; ATP Preview
- vs. F-Lo... Wildcards went to the Aussie Kokkinakis and Brits Cameron Norrie and James Ward... Pulling from the event were Rafael Nadal, Juan Martin del Potro, David Goffin, Diego Schwartzman and Jack Sock... The five-time champion Bryan brothers are the fourth (!) seeds ...
- Andy Murray Might Only Play A Couple More Years On The Pro Tennis Tour
- the success of Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray doesn't see himself doing well in tennis in his mid 30s. In fact, he doesn't even think he'll be playing. "I know some of the players have been doing really well until their mid-30s recently, but that...
- Del Potro Joins Nadal In Withdrawing From London Queen's Club
- be ready for the third Grand Slam of the season? Brit Dan Evans also withdrew due to a calf injury. Earlier in the week, Rafael Nadal withdrew to rest following his 10th French Open title. “I am very sorry to say that I am not going to be able play Queen’s next week...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.