Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Federer Shocked By Goffin, Dimitrov Finally Gets Past Sock To Reach Title Match At ATP Finals
- The Belgian had just a 2-22 career record v Top 5 players coming into the ATP Finals, but now he's added three more. Goffin stunned Rafael Nadal on Monday, then Dominic Thiem last night and today denied Roger Federer in three sets 2-6, 6-3, 6-4. Goffin had never beaten Nadal and w...
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- a week away from an all-important Davis Cup final in France, but David Goffin has work to do this weekend. The Belgian who stunned Rafael Nadal on Monday advanced the semifinals at the ATP Finals by trouncing Dominic Thiem 6-4, 6-1. Goffin was down early in the match 3-0 but the...
- Dimitrov Dominates Goffin To Reach ATP SFs; Zverev v Sock Thurs
- Alexander Zverev and Jack Sock. In the afternoon, Pablo Carreno Busta made his ATP Finals debut. Filling in for an injured Rafael Nadal, Carreno Busta made it a match against Dominic Thiem but the Austrian was too tough in the end scoring a 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 victory. He improved...
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- winning the Boris Becker Group. On Wednesday in the Rafa-less Pete Sampras Group, Grigor Dimitrov takes on David Goffin and then later Nadal's replacement, Pablo Carreno Busta, matches up with Dominic Thiem. Dimitrov has won three of four against Belgian with a possible SF ber...
- Goffin Finally Prevails Over Nadal; Federer v Zverev Tuesday
- Goffin had chance after chance against Rafael Nadal Monday at the ATP Finals. The Belgian, making his ATP Finals debut, ultimately prevailed over the hobbled Spaniard 7-6(5), 6-7(4), 6-4 for his first win over Rafa. But Rafa made him work, and made him sweat. Goffin served...
- Rafael Nadal Has Pulled Out Of The ATP Finals
- a tough 3-set loss to David Goffin in his opener, Rafael Nadal officially pulled out of the event due to ongoing issues with his right knee. "I had the commitment with the event, with the city, with myself. I tried hard. I did the things that I had to do to try to be read...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.