Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Winner Announced for 2018 Tennis-X Year-End Top 10 Contest
- who had the highest of the two chosen correctly? That winner was Ckzebra, who correctly chose Novak Djokovic finishing No. 1, and Rafael Nadal finishing No. 2. Congrats to Ckzebra! After him/her, all tied with 7 in the Top 10 and two correct were armelwani, funches, Mridul7, ...
- Comparing Zverev With The Big 4 At The Same Age (Rafa Rules!)
- Pct Alexander Zverev 10 3 3 175-89 66.3% Roger Federer 6 1 4 178-97 64.7% Rafael Nadal 23 9 2 254-66 79.4% Novak Djokovic 11 4 3 185-68 73.1% Andy Murray 8 2 4 155-65 70.4...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- loss in straight sets in the round robin stage at the event. And Federer also loses a shot to finish ranked No. 2, a spot that Rafael Nadal has now clinched. On Tuesday, Federer will return to face Dominic Thiem while Nishikori collides with Kevin Anderson. Earlier in the ...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- last month. "When I played him in Paris, I knew he was fighting to play in the ATP Finals, but we didn't know what was happening with Nadal and Del Potro yet," Federer said. "But I figured that there was a chance he'd make it and there was a chance we'd play in the group. That's...
- Djokovic, Nadal Take Home 2018 ATP Awards; Federer Named Fan Favorite For 16th Straight Year
- no surprise the Big 3 lead the way once again. Novak Djokovic won the ATP No. 1 and the Comeback player of the year awards. Rafael Nadal was given the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Away and Roger Federer won his 16th straight Fan Favorite title. Stefanos Tsitsipas won the Mo...
- ATP Finals Groups: Djokovic, Federer Clear Favorites
- 2017 champion Grigor Dimitrov did not make it back to the event. Karen Khachanov and Borna Coric will serve as the alternates. Rafael Nadal and Juan Martin del Potro were both withdrawals. Matches begin Sunday with the Hewitt group featuring Federer-Nishikori and Thiem-Anders...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.