Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Djokovic, Nadal Start Solid; American Nightmare at French Open
- Open favorites Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic led the charge on Day 2 at Roland Garros on Monday as the No. 2-seeded Serb beat Spaniard Marcel Granollers 6-3, 6-4, 6-2, and the No. 4-seeded Spaniard rolled past France's Benoit Paire 6-1, 6-4, 6-1. "It was a bit of a ...
- Tennis Capsules: Wawrinka, Stosur, More Win ATP/WTA Titles Heading Into French
- on. I am going to enjoy this title today and tomorrow. It has been a great week overall." The 32-year-old joined Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Alexander Zverev as players to collect three titles thus far in 2017. The 31-year-old Berdych double-faulted on match point. It was ...
- Thiem Dream; Nadal, Djokovic On Court Monday at French Open
- Garros include (2) Novak Djokovic vs. Spaniard Marcel Granollers, (9) Alexander Zverev vs. Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, (4) Rafael Nadal vs. Benoit Paire, (10) David Goffin vs. Paul-Henri Mathieu, (7) Marin Cilic vs. Ernests Gulbis, and (28) Fabio Fognini vs. Frances Tiafoe. ...
- Dominic Thiem: I Now Feel Like I Belong In The Top 10
- like he belongs among the elite. And his results lately back it up reaching the Masters final in Madrid and Barcelona then beating Rafael Nadal en route to the Rome semifinals. "At the beginning you feel also quite a lot of pressure, because you don't want to fall out again, beca...
- French Open Men's Preview: Nadal, Djokovic End Up On Same Side Of Draw
- the only drama in the French Open men's draw was if Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic would end up on the same side of the draw, and that's exactly what happened. Again! The two tournament favorites are now slated to meet in the semifinals, leaving top seed and floundering Andy...
- Brad Gilbert: Andy Murray's Problem This Year Has Been His Serve
- Rafael Nadal is making strides in his serve, Andy Murray is struggling with is, according to his former coach Brad Gilbert. Gilbert was on a pre-French ESPN conference and shed some numbers on Murray's slump this year, specifically his poor serving. "I think the struggles ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.