Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Rafael Nadal Now Leads All Players With 31 Masters Titles [Chart]
- his 11th Monte Carlo title yesterday, Rafael Nadal took sole possession of the most Masters titles in history, passing Novak Djokovic with 31. Nadal also has amassed 76 career titles including a record 54 on clay. "I always repeat the same," Nadal said. "My true feeling is...
- Nadal's Monte Carlo Title Means...Return of the King?
- been a strange year for Rafael Nadal. He's No. 1 on the ATP rankings even though it's late April and he's only played two tournaments. Roger Federer is sitting out the claycourt season. Novak Djokovic is injured -- or not injured if you ask him -- but he's not winning. ...
- Nadal Powers Into Another Monte Carlo Final, Will Face Nishikori For 11th Title
- seems to be no man capable of stopping Rafael Nadal. The Spaniard rolled into yet another Monte Carlo final, winning 8 of the last 9 games to dismiss Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-1. “I think I played solid,” said Nadal. “It had been a very hard first set until the 4-all. A lo...
- Nadal Goes for 11 at ATP Barcelona Open; Preview
- defending champion Rafael Nadal will attempt a record-setting 11th title at the Barcelona Open, where Dominic Thiem and Novak Djokovic attempt to find their games on the dirt after returns from injury. BARCELONA OPEN BANC SABADELL BARCELONA, Spain; surface: clay ...
- Nadal Dominates Thiem To Reach Monte Carlo SFs, Dimitrov Awaits; Nishikori-Zverev To Meet
- Nadal is already in ruthless clay form. Today, the Spaniard demolished who many consider to be the second best player on clay, Dominic Thiem, by a margin of 6-0, 6-2. The 10-time Monte Carlo champion has lost just 11 games in six sets so far and has taken his last 32 sets on...
- Thiem Tames Djokovic, Nadal Next In Monte Carlo; Raonic Injured Again
- in myself, I know eventually I'm going to get there. I'm going to get there.” Next for Thiem is World No. 1 and King of Clay Rafael Nadal who blew out Karen Khachanov 6-3, 6-2. "It was a good victory - straight sets against a difficult opponent," said Nadal. "I think I pla...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.