Rafael Nadal - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: June 03, 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Toni Nadal
- 2013 Final Ranking: 1
Do you like Rafael Nadal?
|Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- seeds at the US Open.
The men's field is without Roger Federer for the first time since 1999 but it does past winners Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro who was given a wildcard.
Djokovic, 29, is 51-5 this year and won his 11th and 12th ...
- After A Busy Few Weeks, Rafael Nadal Was On Court Monday At The US Open
- Nadal's played a lot of matches. Playing 11 matches in eight days in Rio and then reaching the third round at Cincinnati, Nadal made his debut Monday in the new Arthur Ashe stadium.
After losing to Borna Coric on Thursday, Nadal admitted he needed a rest.
"The arm too tir...
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- a busy 23 hours of on court time Rio, Rafael Nadal finally ran out of gas today at the Cincinnati Masters, falling to 19-year-old Borna Coric 6-1, 6-3.
"He started the match very well, and I thought it was going to be very different," Coric said. "But that's tennis. One day y...
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- Top 10-seeded winners were No. 2 Stanislas Wawrinka coming from a set down to beat American Jared Donaldson 2-6, 6-3, 6-4; No. 3 Rafa Nadal looking strong in beating Pablo Cuevas 6-1, 7-6(4); No. 4 Milos Raonic outdueling John Isner 7-6(5), 7-6(5); No. 5 Kei Nishikori rolling Mi...
- Rafael Nadal's Wrist Isn't 100%, He's Tired, But He's Playing Cincinnati And He's Staying Positive
- Nadal is scheduled to return to action today in Cincinnati for his opening round match against Pablo Cuevas. It's Nadal's second event back from a left wrist injury which forced him out of the French and Wimbledon, and the 30-year-old said in Rio after losing the bronze match t...
- Rain Ravages Cincinnati, First Round Matches Still To Be Completed; Murray, Nadal Wednesday
- won today.
On Wednesday, virtually anyone left in either singles draw is on court. And that means the debuts of Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Simona Halep, Angelique Kerber and Garbine Muguruza.
“Cincinnati is a Masters 1000. It’s a big event … it’s obvi...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Recent fan comments for Rafael Nadal:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)