Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Djokovic, Wawrinka Monday Winners In Cincinnati, Murray Out; Federer Set For Summer Debut
- champion Andy Murray made his 2018 Masters debut but struggled in a 6-1, 1-6, 6-4 loss to Lucas Pouille. The French who once beat Rafael Nadal at the US Open, fell last week to teen Felix Auger-Alissiame. But this afternoon, opened and finished strong in his first career win over t...
- No Big 4 Reunion In Cincinnati, Rafael Nadal Withdraws
- hours after winning his 4th Canadian Open title, world No. 1 Rafael Nadal has pulled out of the Cincinnati event which began today. Nadal did have a bye and was projected to meet either Dusan Lajovic or Milos Raonic in his opener late Tuesday or Wednesday. But he will not be p...
- Nadal Hangs On, Beats Tsitsipas To Win 4th Canadian Open, 33rd Masters
- Nadal dominated birthday boy Stefanos Tsitsipas early, then had to hang on late for a 6-2, 7-6(4) victory to win his fourth Canadian Open title in Toronto this afternoon. After the two traded love holds to start the match, Nadal broke Tsitipas then rolled to a quick 6-2 firs...
- Cincinnati Preview: Federer, Nadal Renew Hardcourt Rivalry in Loaded Field
- Rogers Cup to take to his happy hunting ground in Ohio. Grigor Dimitrov defends championship points, while Federer and Rafael Nadal resume their race for the year-end No. 1 ranking. WESTERN & SOUTHERN OPEN CINCINNATI, Ohio; Surface: hard Seeds: Rafael Nadal, R...
- Nadal Toughs Out Khachanov, Will Meet Tsurprising Tsisitpas For Toronto Title; Who's The Pick?
- a crazy final is in store Sunday at the Toronto Masters. Back again is the familiar Big 4 name of Rafael Nadal, but his opponent is Stefanos Tsitsipas who beat not one, not two, not three but four straight Top 10 players consecutively to make the biggest final of his very young c...
- Nadal Overcomes Cilic To Reach Toronto SF; Pathetic Zverev Collapses To Tsitsipas
- the second straight night Rafael Nadal found himself in a fight, this one was with the man who eliminated him from his last hard court event at the Australian Open, Marin Cilic. The two squared off in the Canadian Open Toronto quarterfinals and it was Cilic racing out to a bli...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.