Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Federer, Nadal Leads Team World To 9-3 Lead In Laver Cup
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal teamed up to lead Europe to 9-3 overall lead over the World on Saturday. In the inaugural Laver Cup played in Prague, US Open champion Nadal edged Jack Sock in a match tiebreak 6-3, 3-6, [11-9]. Roger Federer then rolled past Sam Querrey 6-...
- Laver Cup Opens Play Friday With Zverev v Shapovalov; Nadal In Doubles
- Tiafoe (World) also joins in the fun against Marin Cilic (Europe) and Dominic Thiem (Europe) takes on John Isner (World). Rafael Nadal and Czech favorite Tomas Berdych will team for doubles against the World tandem of Nick Kyrgios and Jack Sock. “We hope to play well. ...
- 2018 Davis Cup Draw: Spain To Host Great Britain In Opener, Nadal-Murray?
- the first round takes places just after the Australian Open. The unknown is who will show up? We could see Andy Murray against Rafael Nadal. Nick Kyrgios taking on Alexander Zverev and Novak Djokovic hosting John Isner. Murray has shut down the remainder of 2017 and even if h...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- Nadal finished off his 2017 Grand Slam season in near-perfect form by crushing Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 to win his 16th Grand Slam title and third US Open. "Very happy," Nadal said. "Been a great two weeks. Increasing level of tennis, increasing of confidence during that...
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- the start of the tournament I picked Rafael Nadal to meet a tall guy in the US Open finals. Well, he'll play a tall guy, but just not Alexander Zverev. Instead, it's someone even taller in the 6-foot-8 Kevin Anderson. And I had Zverev beating Nadal for the title, but I can't do...
- Nadal Wears Out Del Potro, to Meet Anderson in US Open Final
- world No. 1 Rafael Nadal wore down Juan Martin del Potro to move into the US Open final on Friday, setting up a meeting with Kevin Anderson in the championship. Del Potro had enough for one set, winning the first then running out of gas in a 4-6, 6-0, 6-3, 6-2 defeat. ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.