Rafael Nadal - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: June 03, 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Toni Nadal
- 2013 Final Ranking: 1
Do you like Rafael Nadal?
|Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
Latest News, articles and information:
- After "Bad" Australian Open, Rafael Nadal Takes Aim At Buenos Aires Title Defense
- Nadal returns to his beloved clay this week ready to begin his title defense in Buenos Aires. Though talk was still on his shock first round exit at the Australian Open last month.
"I didn't like at all the defeat in Australia, but that I cannot solve,” Nadal said. "It was...
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
Buenos Aires, Argentina; Surface: clay
Seeds: Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner, Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Pablo Cuevas
Floaters: Juan Monaco, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Nicolas Almagro
Notes: Three ...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- thoughts on the Australian Open.
1. Djokovic's Era
He crushed Roger Federer, manhandled Andy Murray and he's already whipped Rafael Nadal and to make matters worse for the field he's only 28, he's fit and he's hungry. So until someone steps up or he gets injured - which hasn't...
- Novak Djokovic 'Serb Slam' at French Open? Why He is Tennis' Lone Star
- Murray to a less-envious record, 0-5 in Australian Open finals.
DJokovic's 11th Slam title brings him closer to his rivals Rafael Nadal (14) and Roger Federer (17).
"I'm very honored to be mentioned alongside legends of our sport like Bjorn Borg, Rod Laver, and to win as ...
- Novak Djokovic: No Doubt That I'm Playing The Best Tennis Of My Life The Last 15 Months
- and rival Andy Murray 61, 75, 76(3).
Djokovic has now won five of the last seven Slams including the last three as he approaches Rafael Nadal's total of 14 and Roger Federer's all-time mark of 17. And he's just 28.
Djokovic remains far and away on top of tennis having now won h...
- 2016 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- win-loss record against Murray on a hard court.
Djokovic leads each of the members of the big 5 – Federer (23-22), Murray (21-9), Nadal (24-23) and Stan Wawrinka (20-4) in their previous meetings.
"It's no secret we know how we play against each other," said Djokovic. "It...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Recent fan comments for Rafael Nadal:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)