Rafael Nadal - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: June 03, 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Toni Nadal
- 2013 Final Ranking: 1
Do you like Rafael Nadal?
|Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
Latest News, articles and information:
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- dominated by the Big 4 since its switch to clay in 2009. The quartet of Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Roger Federer and home hero Rafael Nadal have accounted for the last seven titles there (10 of the last 11 if you include the indoor event), and there's little reason to think that...
- Roger Federer Will Play Madrid
- Monte Carlo quarterfinals two weeks ago.
Federer is a 3-time Madrid champion winning in 2006 when it was indoors, 2009 beating Rafael Nadal and 2012 when he knocked out Tomas Berdych on the blue clay.
The men's draw in Madrid will be released Saturday morning. Novak Djokovic,...
- Rafael Nadal Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Roselyne Bachelot
- Nadal said a month ago that he would sue Roselyne Bachelot after the French sports minister alleged the Spaniard was serving a doping suspension in 2012. Yesterday, Nadal backed up threat by filing suit against Bachelot in Paris.
In a statement Monday, Nadal said:
- Roger Federer: Nadal Is The Player Beat At The French Open, Novak Has Never Won There
- was in Barcelona last week for Wilson sponsor purposes and the Swiss met the press. And the topic in Spain was the resurgence of Rafael Nadal, something Federer had no doubts about.
"Zero. Absolutely not," Federer said to Italian press via google translation. “Maybe you journ...
- Rafael Nadal Now Ranks No. 2 In The 2016 ATP Points Race
- to a perfect April during which he won back-to-back titles at Monte Carlo and Barcelona, Rafael Nadal has seen his 2016 ATP points race ranking rise from No. 14 to No. 2 this week!
Now "just" 2,050 points behind leader Novak Djokovic, Nadal could match the Serb before the Fr...
- Watch Rafael Nadal Jump In The Pool After Winning Barcelona... He Didn't Take His Socks Off! [Video]
- winning Barcelona Sunday, Rafael Nadal did his tradition pool jump with the ballkids. And he didn't even take his socks off!
Nadal has plenty of reasons to celebrate. The former No. 1 has resurrected his game and maybe his career this month winning 10 straight matches inc...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Recent fan comments for Rafael Nadal:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)