Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Nadal Survives The Schwartz At Australian Open; Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios In Thriller
- Nadal had to dig deep to defeat Diego Schwartzman in a tough 6-3, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3 win to reach his 10th Australian Open quarterfinal and keep his No. 1 ranking. Nadal was out in front early with a set and a break but the diminutive Argentine kept pushing and pushing the act...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Looking Good At Australian Open; Zverev Looking Ugly
- Fucsovics tomorrow then likely Tomas Berdych. I think the Czech will actually put up a fight this year, but that's a nice road. Rafael Nadal - Speaking of easy draws, Rafa's got another cushy opponent today in Diego Schwartzman. Good news for Rafa is forget the knee problem, he l...
- Dimitrov v Kyrgios, Nadal, Wozniacki Headline Start Of Australian Open Fourth Round
- final last summer, but after two poor performances from the Bulgarian in wins over Mackenzie McDonald and Andrey Rublev. Rafael Nadal will figure to have his with Argentine Diego Schwartzman. Rafa, who has won 10 straight in Grand Slam play, is 3-0 against Schwartzman with...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- to win just five points. So what happened? Why another collapse after Borna Coric at the US Open, Milos Raonic at Wimbledon and Rafael Nadal here a year ago? "Definitely not physical," Zverev explained. "I have some figuring out to do, what happens to me in deciding moments in...
- Nadal Steamrolls Into Australian Open 4th RD; Kyrgios Tsinks Tsonga, Dimitrov Next
- week ago there were doubts about Rafael Nadal. Not anymore. Through three matches at the Australian Open, Rafael Nadal has looked dominant, especially so after crushing No. 28 seed Damir Dzumhur 6-1, 6-3, 6-1. "When you win 6-1, 6-3, 6-1 in the third round, is always a great resu...
- Kyrgios v Tsonga, Dimitrov v Rublev Highlight Start Of 3rd Round At Australian Open Friday
- it every day. I don't know if he remembers. I didn't miss one of his practice sessions." In his 550th career hard court match, Rafael Nadal returns under the lights to test Damir Dzumhur who beat the Spaniard via retirement at 2016 Miami. And US Open semifinalist Pablo Carreno B...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.