Rafael Nadal - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: June 03, 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Toni Nadal
- 2013 Final Ranking: 1
Do you like Rafael Nadal?
|Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal With A New Head Of Hair And A New Head Racquet? [Video]
- Nadal began his off season a little earlier than expected due to his wrist, but the extra time has allowed him to get a new haircut and maybe look at a new racquet.
A few weeks ago this video was shot of a new-look Nadal practicing with what was allegedly a HEAD racquet, fue...
- 2016 Tennis-X Year-end Top 10 Contest Announces Winner
- a mess of a year it was for predicting the Top 10 year-end men's rankings.
Rafael Nadal's year was peppered with injury. The former No. 1 barely finished in the Top 10. Roger Federer was forced to shut down his year prior to the Olympics and the US Open, dropping him out of th...
- 2016 ATP Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Federer, Ferrer Fall; Pouille Rises
- Juan Martin Del Potro Suffered A Broken Finger During His Epic Davis Cup Win Over Marin Cilic
- No. 38 after posting a 32-12 record with a silver in Rio, quarterfinals at the US Open and wins over Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Stan Wawrinka among others. And he went 8-1 in Davis Cup single play with the big victory this weekend.
"This was an emotionally exh...
- Andy Murray Is The 17th Different Player To Finish No. 1 In ATP Rankings History
- for. That's what motivates me."
PLAYERS TO FINISH ATP NO. 1 (first achieved)
Andy Murray (2016)
Novak Djokovic (2015)
Rafael Nadal (2013)
Roger Federer (2009)
Andy Roddick (2003)
Lleyton Hewitt (2002)
Gustavo Kuerten (2000)
Andre Agassi (1999)
Pete Sampras (1998)
- Are We Entering The Andy Murray Era?
- it was the Roger Federer Era, then the Rafael Nadal Era followed by the Novak Djokovic Era. So is this the start of the Andy Murray Era? After winning the ATP Finals and finishing No. 1 with an emphatic win over Novak Djokovic, even Murray isn't so sure, but he'd like it to be.
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Recent fan comments for Rafael Nadal:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)