Rafael Nadal - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: June 03, 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Toni Nadal
- 2013 Final Ranking: 1
Do you like Rafael Nadal?
|Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Wins, Gulbis Talks a Lot, Murray v Isner Sunday at French Open
- comer Alexander Zverev 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3, 6-3, setting up a meeting with unseeded Spaniard Marcel Granollers, who advanced after Rafael Nadal withdrew from the tournament citing a wrist injury.
"I knew already before the match that it was going to be a very tough one against su...
- Andy Murray Has Short Day, Lines Up John Isner Next at French Open; Djokovic, Tsonga Saturday
- when Spaniard Albert Ramos took down No. 23-seeded American Jack Sock in five sets 6-7(2), 6-4, 6-4, 4-6, 6-4.
Oh yeah, and Rafael Nadal announced he is out of the tournament.
Matches to watch for on Saturday at Roland Garros include (6) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Ernests Gulb...
- Rafael Nadal: Today Is One Of The Toughest Days
- his stunning withdrawal from the French Open due to a left injury, Rafael Nadal went to facebook to post this message to his fans:
"Today is one of the toughest days. Having to withdraw from arguably the most important tournament of my career, a tournament that I love so ...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws from French Open with Left Wrist Injury
- French Open champ Rafael Nadal called a press conference on Friday in Roland Garros to announce he was withdrawing from the tournament due to a wrist injury.
Nadal, who had dropped a mere nine games in two rounds, said he was attending to the wrist in the weeks lea...
- Djokovic, Nadal Win Easy; Marathon Man Murray Up Friday at French Open, Krygios-Gasquet
- Top 15 seeds went down on Thursday at Roland Garros on a day when world No. 1 Novak Djokovic and clay GOAT Rafael Nadal showed they are in it for the long haul.
Djokovic topped Belgian Steve Darcis in straight sets 7-5, 6-3, 6-4 in Paris, and Nadal likewise did not drop a...
- Rafael Nadal Joins Roger Federer And Novak Djokovic In 200 Grand Slam Match Win Club
- Nadal joined some elusive company winning his 200th career Grand Slam match after bruising Facundo Bagnis in the second round at the French Open on Thursday.
As usual, Nadal, who turns 30 next Friday, wasn't too interested in the milestone.
“My first Grand Slam was at W...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Recent fan comments for Rafael Nadal:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)