Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Most Titles At An ATP Event? Rafael Nadal Is Your Leader With 10 At Monte Carlo
- Nadal made history today becoming the first man in the Open Era to win 10 titles at a single event. Nadal rolled countryman Albert Ramos-Vinolas to capture his 10th Monte Carlo title, an extraordinary achievement. And he'll try to go 10 at Barcelona next week and then at the...
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Nadal probably didn't need to get a beneficial call but he got one today in the Monte Carlo semifinals. The 9-time tournament champion was down early to the hot-handed David Goffin who held 3-2 with a game point when a Rafa backhand went long but the chair ump overruled. While ...
- Andy Murray In, Kei Nishikori Out Of Barcelona
- Nishikori said. I will go with my team and work on getting back on the tour as quick as possible." Murray joins 9-time champion Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev in the draw. Murray will face either Dustin Brown or Bernard Tomic in his first match. He could meet Th...
- Djokovic Upset By Goffin, Nadal Draw Opens in Semifinals at ATP Monte Carlo
- physically fine...I had my chances, I definitely did. I just didn't use them." Goffin in the semifinals will meet No. 4-seeded Rafael Nadal, who continued his historically-brutal Monte Carlo form, defeating unseeded Argentine Diego Schwartzman 6-4, 6-4. "It wasn't easy to fin...
- Nadal Rolls, Djokovic Survives, Murray And Wawrinka Fall In Monte Carlo; Friday QFs
- dedication and commitment and a positive mindset, I can get to the level where I want to be." Other Top 10 winners were No. 4 Rafael Nadal squashing a much-anticipated match-up with No. 14 Alexander Zverev by squashing the German 6-1, 6-1, No. 5 Marin Cilic defeating No. 9 Toma...
- Murray Wins, Nadal Struggles at Monte Carlo; Nadal v Zverev Thursday
- Murray led an all-star cast into the third round at the Monte Carlo Masters on Wednesday, including No. 3 Stan Wawrinka and No. 4 Rafael Nadal. Murray was a 7-5, 7-5 winner over Gilles Muller, while Wawrinka and Nadal struggled. The Swiss beat Czech Jiri Vesely 6-2, 4-6, ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.