Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- Roger Federer's playing. Yeah, so too is Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray as well. But this year's US Open just feels more wide open than in the past. Sure you have 3 of the Big 4 as the favorites, but they just don't feel like locks to win it. That's because we've seen breakthroug...
- 2017 US Open Men's Seeds: Rafael Nadal Top Seed For Third Time
- top seed at a Grand Slam since the 2014 French Open. Andy Murray, who just lost his No. 1 ranked today, is the second seed while Roger Federer is third. 20-year-old Alexander Zverev is a Top 4 seed at a Grand Slam for the first time after withdrawals from 2016 finalists Novak Djoko...
- Rafael Nadal Officially Returns To No. 1 In ATP Rankings
- 142nd on top. Nadal will hold the top spot for another two weeks at least through the US Open. But could lose it in New York to Roger Federer or Andy Murray. Federer will have to get at least to the semifinals, Murray the final. A Nadal-Federer or Nadal-Murray final in New York wo...
- Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios For 1st Masters Title at Cincinnati
- career-best 2014 when he won three. Dimitrov did not drop a set all week becoming the first Cincinnati winner to do that since Roger Federer in 2015. "Going to the [US] Open, it's for sure a lot of positivity with it, but the most important thing now is just to stay grounded, ...
- Rain Stops Rafa, Dimitrov Dumps Delpo, Isner, Ferrer Advance At Cincinnati
- Ferrer it's going to be a long and physically tough match," said Thiem. "He's playing way better again, including a great match against Federer last week. It's going to be really tough but I've got some more confidence again and I hope I'm ready." In the evening, Nick Kyrgios and...
- US Open Affirms Roger Federer To Play Kids' Day A Week From Saturday
- the US Open tweeted that they are expecting Roger Federer to be ready for next Saturday's Arthur Ashe Kids' Day celebration. So excited to have @RafaelNadal join @rogerfederer at #AAKD festivities on Saturday, 8/26! Get your tickets: https://t.co/Brua18VeJe https://t.co/lU...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?