Roger Federer - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: August 08, 1981
- Birthplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Residence: Bottmingen, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Severin Luthi
- 2013 Final Ranking: 6
Do you like Roger Federer?
|Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
|See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Thought About Skipping The Canadian Open Masters In Toronto
- the busy schedule this summer, Novak Djokovic admitted he too thought about skipping the Canadian Masters in Toronto just like Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal did. But an early loss at Wimbledon made the trip more appealing and he says it's perfect preparation for Rio.
- Roger Federer's Agent: There Is No Doom And Gloom In Our Camp
- Federer's announcement that he will miss the remainder of the 2016 season hit fans hard yesterday. But Federer's agent, Tony Godsick, assured fans it's not that bad.
"There is no gloom and doom in our camp," Godsick told ESPN's Greg Garber. "The decision was unfortunate, on the...
- Roger Federer's 2016 Season Is Over, His Knee Still Needs More Rehab
- Federer's surgically repaired left knee still isn't right and because of it he has withdrawn from the rest of 2016, the Swiss announced moments ago on Facebook.
I’m extremely disappointed to announce that I will not be able to represent Switzerland at the Olympic ...
- Novak Djokovic Says He Has No Expectations As He Tries To Win 30th Masters Event In Toronto
- Open title and 30th at the Masters level this week in Toronto. The Serb is the big favorite after the withdrawals of Andy Murray, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
"I don't expect anything. I just try to get myself ready for performing as best as I can," Djokovic said about the wee...
- Toronto Preview: Lone Big 4 Entrant Novak Djokovic Returns As Heavy Favorite
- hardcourt swing, the Canadian Open Masters in Toronto. With the start of Rio exactly two weeks away, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal said no thanks to Canada. So too did former champion JW Tsonga.
Novak Djokovic, however, is in. And with a tough Toront...
- Novak Djokovic Confirms Participation In Canadian Open, Rio Olympics And Cincinnati
- didn't play in Serbia's Davis Cup loss, but he will be back next week.
Djokovic's rivals Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer all withdrew from the Toronto event leaving the World No. 1 as the heavy favorite for the title. And with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga also pulling o...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
Recent fan comments for Roger Federer:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)