Roger Federer - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: August 08, 1981
- Birthplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Residence: Bottmingen, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Severin Luthi
- 2013 Final Ranking: 6
Do you like Roger Federer?
|Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
|See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws from French Open with Left Wrist Injury
- in the third round.
Nadal first hinted of an injury at the start of the clay season.
Nadal turns 30 next Friday. He joins Roger Federer on the sidelines for the finish of the second Grand Slam of the season. ...
- Rafael Nadal Joins Roger Federer And Novak Djokovic In 200 Grand Slam Match Win Club
- next rounds.”
Nadal is 72-2 now at the French Open. He is seeking his 10th title in Paris.
MOST GRAND SLAM MATCH WINS
1 Roger Federer 302-50
2 Jimmy Connors 233-49
3 Andre Agassi 224-53
4 Ivan Lendl 222-49
5 Roy Emerson 217-48
6 Novak Djokovic 216-34
7 Pete Sampras 2...
- Novak Djokovic Says He's A Vegetarian, Or A Pescatarian
- continue to improve.
And the Serb now has 50 career Grand Slam wins at all four Grand Slam, an accomplishment only equaled by Roger Federer and Serena Williams.
Five match wins from history, Djokovic takes on Brit Aljaz Bedene on Saturday.
Vegetarian, Or A Pescatarian
- French Open Men's Draw: Are Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Heading Toward The Final?
- draw is out! With Roger Federer not playing and Rafael Nadal assured of avoiding Novak Djokovic, there was little in the way of pure drama today, but the top two seeds have to be happy with the way things turned out. Djokovic and Andy Murray have never won the French Open, but this ...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From The French Open, His First Grand Slam Miss This Century
- really that surprising. Roger Federer's back wasn't good enough to go, or to risk it in what with Wimbledon and the Olympics this summer. So moments ago he withdrew from the French Open.
"I regret to announce that I have made the decision not to play in this year’s French Open,...
- My Early French Open Favorites: Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Are The Guys To Beat
- more than competent on the clay. I just think he'll need a lot of upsets to the bigger players in order to make a deep run.
10. Roger Federer
Even if the back is ok (a big IF), unless he gets a dream draw (always possible with him!), I don't see him being a real threat to win the...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
Recent fan comments for Roger Federer:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)