Roger Federer - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: August 08, 1981
- Birthplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Residence: Bottmingen, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Severin Luthi
- 2013 Final Ranking: 6
Do you like Roger Federer?
|Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
|See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Is A Father! Wife Kim Has Given Birth To A Baby Girl
- He couldn't have been further away. Fortunately, he was home in plenty of time and all's well."
Murray joins Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka as Top 4 players with children.
Murray is expected to take the rest of February off before returning for Davis Cup nex...
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
- Benoit Paire, Viktor Troicki
Floaters: Jeremy Chardy, Marcos Baghdatis, Gilles Muller
Notes: Gasquet the only Top 10er, as Roger Federer was forced to withdrew after knee surgery...(1) Gasquet starts with a tricky all-countryman match-up against Chardy...(2) Cilic starts agai...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- that the first Grand Slam of 2016 is over, some thoughts on the Australian Open.
1. Djokovic's Era
He crushed Roger Federer, manhandled Andy Murray and he's already whipped Rafael Nadal and to make matters worse for the field he's only 28, he's fit and he's hungry. So until some...
- How Did Roger Federer Injure His Knee? Turns Out It Was Just A Walk In The Park With The Kids
- to Swiss news reports, Roger Federer injured his knee during an innocent walk in the park in Melbourne with his girls Charlene Riva and Myla Rose last week.
The injury occurred the day after Federer lost to Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open semifinals. Before his flight...
- Roger Federer Out A Month After Undergoing Knee Surgery To Repair Torn Meniscus
- iron man of tennis Roger Federer will miss Rotterdam and his title defense in Dubai after undergoing knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
According to a post he made on Facebook, Federer injured the knee the AFTER his semifinal loss at the Australian Open to Novak Djokovic.
- Novak Djokovic 'Serb Slam' at French Open? Why He is Tennis' Lone Star
- record, 0-5 in Australian Open finals.
DJokovic's 11th Slam title brings him closer to his rivals Rafael Nadal (14) and Roger Federer (17).
"I'm very honored to be mentioned alongside legends of our sport like Bjorn Borg, Rod Laver, and to win as many Grand Slams as the...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
Recent fan comments for Roger Federer:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)