Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- of Rafael Nadal and world No. 1 Novak Djokovic. While Rafa is again the big story of the clay season, the second biggest is Roger Federer who will be back on the dirt in a few weeks in Madrid after skipping Monte Carlo. Roger's never won Monte (0-4 in finals) and after a busy ...
- Rafael Nadal Has Been Practicing On Clay For A Week [Video]
- his knee scare at Indian Wells which forced him out of a match against Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal is already back training on the clay at his academy, and been doing so for about a week now. Nadal is set to make his official return in 13 days in Monte Carlo where the King of C...
- Roger Federer: I'm Not Very Confident Going Into This Clay Court Season
- of the biggest stories this upcoming clay season is the return of Roger Federer to the slippery surface. The Swiss hasn't hit a ball on dirt since a loss to Dominic Thiem almost three years ago at 2016 Rome, so it's not surprising Federer, despite an 18-2 start to the year, is downp...
- 37-Year-Old Roger Federer Leads The ATP Race Heading Into The Clay Season
- 37, Roger Federer isn't done yet. Far from it. Remarkably, as the oldest player in the Top 75 on the rankings, the Swiss is the new leader of the 2019 ATP points race going into the clay season. Thanks to his 4th Miami title, Federer is now just ahead of Novak Djokovic and Rafael ...
- Federer Romps Past Wounded Isner For 4th Miami Title
- Federer made the decision to receive when he won the coin toss and in some ways that proved the difference today in the Miami final against big man John Isner. Federer forced Isner to serve and the defending champion was promptly broken. Federer, who has never been broken by Is...
- Roger Federer v John Isner For The Miami Title, Who's The Pick?
- fittingly, the last two players to have won the Miami title in Key Biscayne, John Isner and Roger Federer, will do the honors of facing each other for the first title in the event's new home at the Hard Rock, which from the reviews and comments, was a well received. Looking ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?