Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Nadal's Monte Carlo Title Means...Return of the King?
- year for Rafael Nadal. He's No. 1 on the ATP rankings even though it's late April and he's only played two tournaments. Roger Federer is sitting out the claycourt season. Novak Djokovic is injured -- or not injured if you ask him -- but he's not winning. Stan Wawrinka is i...
- Nadal, Djokovic Headline Start Of Clay Season At Monte Carlo
- Thiem, Dimitrov and others to see how they stack up against Rafa, should they meet. But again, with so many sadly not here - Roger Federer, Juan Martin Del Potro, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka, Nick Kyrgios, John Isner, JW Tsonga, Gael Monfils and Kevin Anderson, there a lot of op...
- Zverev Rolls Coric To Reach Miami SF, Will Face Carreno Busta Who Saves MP v Anderson
- with the victory, because it's very important to me... and also to be in the semi-finals in this tournament.” In the spot of Roger Federer quarter, Carreno Busta and Zverev have never played before. Carreno Busta has never been to a Masters final or beaten a Top 5 player. Zvere...
- Del Potro Ups Win Streak To 13 In Miami, Dimitrov Dumped; Kyrgios v Fognini Tomorrow
- of the year,” Kyrios said. Tomas Berdych also meets young American Frances Tiafoe and Thanasi Kokkinakis will try to avoid the post-Federer letdown against Fernando Verdasco. And Jack Sock battles Indian Wells semifinalist Borna Coric. MONDAY MIAMI SCHEDULE STADIUM start...
- Roger Federer Confirms He'll Skip The Clay Season
- a shock loss Saturday to Thanasi Kokkinakis in his Miami opener, Roger Federer confirmed that he will skip the clay season for a second straight year. “Yeah, I decided not to play,” Federer said playing on the clay. “I didn't play great last week either, I felt, overa...
- Federer KO'd By Kokkinakis In Miami Shocker, Will Lose No. 1; Del Potro v Nishikori Sunday
- Thanasi Kokkinkis may have pulled the upset of the season thus far Saturday, stunning world No. 1 Roger Federer 3-6, 6-3, 7-6(4) in the opening round in Miami. Federer, who began the year winning his first 17 matches, has now lost his last two, both in final set tiebreake...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?