Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- which started Saturday at 11:58 p.m. in Melbourne. Matches Sunday in Melbourne are (1) Andy Murray vs. Mischa Zverev, (17) Roger Federer vs. (5) Kei Nishikori, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Andras Seppi, and (12) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Brit Daniel Evans. ...
- Roger Federer Karaoke? [Video]
- Federer really can do it all. On a night off earlier this week at the Australian Open, Federer and friends Grigor Dimitrov and Tommy Haas sang karaoke to Chicago's "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" while producer David Foster played piano. Foster is the father of Tommy Haas's wife, Sara. ...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer React To Novak Djokovic's Shock Loss
- Andy Murray and Roger Federer talked about Novak Djokovic's loss Thursday to Denis Istomin. Andy Murray: Q. Do you feel any less pressure now that the defending champion is out or do you not take much notice of that? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, for me, it doesn't change anything unle...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- 17 seed Roger Federer delighted fans in the final night match at the Australian Open on Friday, upsetting No. 10 seed Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. "Upset" may be a strong term for the sixth win in a row for the Swiss over the Czech, but in the end it was a remarkably easy ...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open. A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winning a personal Grand Slam-best 39 of 41 points on first serve w...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- the match the tennis world highlighted in the men's draw for the first week, it's going down tonight at the Australian Open when Roger Federer takes on Tomas Berdych. Federer leads 16-6 with a couple of wins coming in Melbourne - one last year - but this time and for maybe the fir...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?