Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- 2017 Final ATP Rankings: It's A Brand New Top 5! Murray, Djokovic Out Of Top 10
- Wimbledon. And Kei Nishikori and Milos Raonic were also bitten by the injury bug. That left the door open for Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer to return. And Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, David Goffin, Jack Sock and Pablo Carreno Busta were all new faces to finish in the Top 1...
- Roger Federer: I'm Extremely Happy With My 2017 Season
- a shock loss from a set up to David Goffin on Saturday in the semifinals at the ATP Finals, Roger Federer was overall very happy with his 2017 season. And why not? After missing the last half of 2016 due to a knee injury, Federer rebounded winning two Grand Slams and finished...
- Dimitrov Climbs To No. 3 After ATP Finals Title Win Over Goffin
- which is I think quite normal. But again, I'm over that hurdle. I'm very happy just to finish strong.” The Belgian had beaten Roger Federer in the semifinals and earlier Rafael Nadal during a career week. He'll finish No. 7 in the rankings. "I proved to myself that I'm in the...
- Federer Shocked By Goffin, Dimitrov Finally Gets Past Sock To Reach Title Match At ATP Finals
- the ATP Finals, but now he's added three more. Goffin stunned Rafael Nadal on Monday, then Dominic Thiem last night and today denied Roger Federer in three sets 2-6, 6-3, 6-4. Goffin had never beaten Nadal and was 0-6 against Federer. Now he's the sixth player to beat both legends a...
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- bit. He lost his timing in his backhands. He started to think about how to hit the ball.” Up next on Saturday is a date with Roger Federer. The Swiss has owned Goffin winning all six meeting including a beatdown in Basel last month. “I've never found a key to beat Roger," ...
- Sock Stuns Choking Zverev To Reach ATP Semis; Goffin v Thiem Fri For Final SF Spot
- there and letting loose, having fun, trying to put on a show a little bit, just enjoy my time,” Sock said. In the early match, Roger Federer maintained his dominance over Marin Cilic with a 6-7(5), 6-4, 6-1 win to improve to 8-1 against the Croat. “It wasn't easy. I mean, lo...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?