Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The French Open?
- from the top group of Nadal-Djokovic-Murray-Stan. But then who would have believed almost five months into the season Nadal and Roger Federer would be No. 1 and No. 2 in the points race. So anything can happen. Who's your early favorite to win the 2017 French Open? ...
- For The First Time In ATP Rankings History, The Entire Top 5 Is 30+
- just a few weeks. ATP Rankings (May 22) 1 Andy Murray (30) 2 Novak Djokovic (30) 3 Stan Wawrinka (32) 4 Rafael Nadal (30) 5 Roger Federer (35) Also worth noting the Rome champion Alexander Zverev jumped seven spots to crack the Top 10 at No. 10. The 20-year-old German also ...
- Djokovic Tames Thiem, Will Meet Zverev In Rome Final
- I'm going to make sure he doesn't get his hands on that trophy tomorrow. I'll at least try.” Zverev will try to add Djokovic to Roger Federer and Wawrinka as top men he's beaten. “Novak, he's one of the greatest players of all time," Zverev said. "He is never going to be easy...
- Roger Federer Won't Play The French Open (Again)
- the second straight year Roger Federer will skip the French Open. Federer, who missed last year's event due to a back injury, opted not to play any clay warm-up events and today decided to pass up on the second Slam of the season. "Regrettably, I've decided not to participate in ...
- Rafael Nadal Takes Over ATP Rankings Race Lead From Federer, Earns Top 4 Seed At French!
- Nadal is the new leader in the 2017 ATP points race, moving ahead of Roger Federer following his fifth Madrid Masters title. Nadal now had a 690 points edge on the Swiss and has the chance to add to it in Rome this week. Madrid finalist Dominic Thiem is now 3rd, semifinalis...
- Happy 30th Birthday To Andy Murray!
- Murray celebrates his 30th birthday today! Happy Birthday to the World No. 1. Murray joins Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Stan Wawrinka as 30-somethings in the Top 5. His friend and rival Novak Djokovic turns 30 next Monday. "I was talking to my team about that a bit yesterd...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?