Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Tsitsipas Seeded No. 1 For First Time At ATP Marseille
- Stefanos Tsitsipas will make his debut as a top seed at an ATP event this week in Marseille. The 20-year-old who stunned Roger Federer en route to the Australian Open semifinals, leads a strong field which includes his NextGen brethren Borna Coric, Andrey Rublev, Denis Shap...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic And The Australian Open
- wrap up the No. 1 ranking by the time he gets to that title defense at the AELTC. And the clay season might have some intrigue. 2. Federer Breathing Easier He may not care, but Roger Federer dodged a big bullet Sunday night, and he should probably send Djokovic a thank you car...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- Australian Open title and a 15th overall Grand Slam title. Djokovic moves to within two of Rafael Nadal's 17 Slams and five from Roger Federer's record of 20. And he leaves Melbourne after two near perfect matches, crushing both Lucas Pouille and Nadal in punishing fasion. Q....
- 2019 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
- without dropping a set. He would become just the 3rd man to achieve the feat at the Australian Open after Ken Rosewall in1971 and Roger Federer in 2007. By winning all 6 of his matches here in straight sets, he has reached the final here without dropping a set for the first time –...
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal For The Australian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- getting earlier looks at forehand putaways which has freed up his groundstrokes and his return game. As he joked, he's not quite Roger Federer on the serve, but guess what, he's getting there. Progress is being made, it's just a question of his body willing. And so far so good. ...
- Tsitsipas Can't Understand How Federer Has Ever Beaten Nadal
- against Rafa in the Canadian final last year, but last night was a blowout, and it left the Greek to wonder who in the world did Roger Federer, who he emulates, ever beat Nadal. "I'm just trying to think how Federer beat him so," Tsitsipas said. "Similar game style like me. I'm ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?