Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Federer Closes In On Nadal's No. 1 Ranking, Can He Catch Him?
- to his Shanghai title, Roger Federer is within 1,960 ranking points of Rafael Nadal for the year-end No. 1 spot. Had Nadal won today, it would have almost been over, but now Federer is in with a chance. Ahead, Federer will have: Basel - 500 points Paris - 1000 points ATP...
- Why Is Federer Beating Nadal Now? He's Not Scarred Anymore
- today's title in Shanghai, Roger Federer has now won five straight matches over rival Rafael Nadal. But Federer acknowledges, he'll never catch Nadal in their head-to-head which the Spaniard leads now 23-15. “It's not going to happen,” said Federer of levelling his series w...
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Nadal may be No. 1 in the world, but not when it comes to playing Roger Federer this year. The Swiss reinforced his GOAT status on Sunday by beating the Spaniard for the fifth consecutive time and fourth this year, 6-4, 6-3 in the final of the Shanghai Rolex Masters in China. ...
- Federer Rallies To Beat Del Potro, To Meet Nadal In Shanghai Final
- no surprise in Shanghai this year as the No. 1 and 2 seeded players, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, advanced to a super showdown on Sunday. The 38th meeting between the two legends - which will feature the most Grand Slam champions ever on a singles court (35 total) - was se...
- Roger Federer: I Would Teach My Kids A 2-Handed Backhand...It's Easier!
- Federer has one of the greatest single-handed backhands of all-time, but the Swiss said Friday in Shanghai that he would teach his kids a 2-handed backhand. "Moving now on forward we will see double-handed backhands predominantly, which is how I would teach my kids, as well, to...
- Roger Federer and Klay Thompson To Play Ping Pong?
- week ago Roger Federer went to visit the NBA's Golden State Warriors who were in Shanghai for an exhibition. While hanging out with the players, apparently Federer and star shooting guard Klay Thompson discussed their ping pong skills. On social media, the talk has since escalated ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?