Roger Federer - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: August 08, 1981
- Birthplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Residence: Bottmingen, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Severin Luthi
- 2013 Final Ranking: 6
Do you like Roger Federer?
|Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
|See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer: Nadal Is The Player Beat At The French Open, Novak Has Never Won There
- Federer was in Barcelona last week for Wilson sponsor purposes and the Swiss met the press. And the topic in Spain was the resurgence of Rafael Nadal, something Federer had no doubts about.
"Zero. Absolutely not," Federer said to Italian press via google translation. “Maybe y...
- Rafael Nadal Now Ranks No. 2 In The 2016 ATP Points Race
- which is now at 10.
Milos Raonic and Andy Murray both move down a spot to make room for Rafa. Kei Nishikori moved up to No. 5.
Roger Federer, who remains undecided about his upcoming clay schedule, ranks 11th on the list.
Nadal, though, remains ranked No. 5 which, if it holds,...
- Resurgent Rafael Nadal Wins Barcelona, Ties Guillermo Vilas' All-Time Clay Mark
- the only player to win nine titles at an event in the Open Era, and now he has done it at Barcelona, Monte Carlo and Roland Garros. Roger Federer has won eight titles during his career at Halle, as did Vilas at Buenos Aires.
"I have been working so hard to enjoy moments like this,"...
- Del Potro Returns at Munich; ATP Previews This Week
- Ram...Apparently part of Tomic's guarantee package was that he has to play doubles with Turkey's Ilkel?...Last year's final saw Roger Federer defeat Pablo Cuevas for the title.
- Roger Federer Gets A Street In Switzerland Named After Him [Video]
- Federer received yet another honor. The 17-time Grand Slam champions had a street named after him in Biel, Switzerland.
The street called "Roger Federer Allee" will lead to the new Swiss National tennis center once it opens in 2017. Federer trained there as a teen from 1997 unt...
- Roger Federer Is Undecided On Playing Madrid Or Rome
- because Roger Federer played Monte Carlo doesn't mean we'll be seeing the Swiss at more French Open warm-up events this spring.
Federer, who didn't have any pre-French clay events on his original schedule, told the press after losing Friday in Monte Carlo that he doesn't have a ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
Recent fan comments for Roger Federer:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)